Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1426 1427
@ZereAerie if you still need a Fire nest mine are currently empty :)
@ZereAerie if you still need a Fire nest mine are currently empty :)
@WatersChildren hello!! My name isn't on the list anymore and this is the second time I've been pinged by you, is there an area where my name is still available?
@WatersChildren hello!! My name isn't on the list anymore and this is the second time I've been pinged by you, is there an area where my name is still available?
. . . she/her
@WatersChildren I've also been removed from the thread. Please use the first post to compile people in flight to ping, and not previous pinglists you've used. Thanks.
@WatersChildren I've also been removed from the thread. Please use the first post to compile people in flight to ping, and not previous pinglists you've used. Thanks.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Leaving a review for Hyacinthus and Tubermelon, both of which I rented an earth nest from this past two weeks? It was pretty recent. Hyacinthus was very quick, and I got my dragons back right away. Tubermelon was delayed, but also returned my dragons safe and sound!
Leaving a review for Hyacinthus and Tubermelon, both of which I rented an earth nest from this past two weeks? It was pretty recent. Hyacinthus was very quick, and I got my dragons back right away. Tubermelon was delayed, but also returned my dragons safe and sound!
tX7E8e6.pngkWILp62.png6paladin_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek3r.png
@Starmie @foreground @WitchoftheWaste
hello there~ does anyone has shadow nest open?
i have a coatl pair, they can breed after rollover and I will provide foods, thank you <3

done
thank you :D
@Starmie @foreground @WitchoftheWaste
hello there~ does anyone has shadow nest open?
i have a coatl pair, they can breed after rollover and I will provide foods, thank you <3

done
thank you :D
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@doniider I do! Send them over whenever. c:
@doniider I do! Send them over whenever. c:
@yurihands @istoki okie sorry, I'll edit My pinglist

@rasiloversakura the previous person who offered a few days ago suddenly aaccepttted the CR, but I'm loookiing for a perment renter, can we discuss this in PM? (Sorry for repeative letters, having a lagggy keyboard)
@yurihands @istoki okie sorry, I'll edit My pinglist

@rasiloversakura the previous person who offered a few days ago suddenly aaccepttted the CR, but I'm loookiing for a perment renter, can we discuss this in PM? (Sorry for repeative letters, having a lagggy keyboard)
63dMhRz.png
@WitchoftheWaste
Thank you:D
I sent the pair and food over :D
@WitchoftheWaste
Thank you:D
I sent the pair and food over :D
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Indigo @DisplacedLabRat @Alternatewarning @Ladycowbell @Coronae

May I rent a Lightning nest from one of you?

Found, thank you!
@Indigo @DisplacedLabRat @Alternatewarning @Ladycowbell @Coronae

May I rent a Lightning nest from one of you?

Found, thank you!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Desertmonkey @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @Hyacinthus @Vortex @Kaamos @PumpkinGuts

Hello! Could I rent an Earth nest from one of you? I'm a bit dry on food at the moment but I can grind for some fish (both parents are Ridges). Thanks in advance!
@Desertmonkey @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @Hyacinthus @Vortex @Kaamos @PumpkinGuts

Hello! Could I rent an Earth nest from one of you? I'm a bit dry on food at the moment but I can grind for some fish (both parents are Ridges). Thanks in advance!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 ... 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1426 1427