Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1426 1427
@Desmordus @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing
@Gidgetech @Lykos @Capitalism

Sorry for all the pings, but I'm looking for one Lightning nest and one Plague nest, respectively! I have food ready to go for both pairs, and they're both RTB now. :D I will be online to pick up the parents and babies the day they hatch. Thanks so much!
@Desmordus @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing
@Gidgetech @Lykos @Capitalism

Sorry for all the pings, but I'm looking for one Lightning nest and one Plague nest, respectively! I have food ready to go for both pairs, and they're both RTB now. :D I will be online to pick up the parents and babies the day they hatch. Thanks so much!
@Kibble

I've got a Lightning nest free! Send over your pair whenever you're ready and I'll put them on nest. :)
@Kibble

I've got a Lightning nest free! Send over your pair whenever you're ready and I'll put them on nest. :)
kbqBOtG.png
@xe3tiger @Mellorine @MasqD @Wahlmur @Elestrial @Black0thorne @EtoilesFaillees @Daster @Fate2726 @Brunch @KitsumiMahon @Phreia @shnoonigans @Vardia @starrynightren @StarlightFairy @MarsinOz @ArcaneLibrarian @Bailysis @MyHeroMako @Briton @moonstone00 @Not0a0mundane

LF an Arcane nest please ;0 Will send an assortment of random apparel too as a tip/thank you
@xe3tiger @Mellorine @MasqD @Wahlmur @Elestrial @Black0thorne @EtoilesFaillees @Daster @Fate2726 @Brunch @KitsumiMahon @Phreia @shnoonigans @Vardia @starrynightren @StarlightFairy @MarsinOz @ArcaneLibrarian @Bailysis @MyHeroMako @Briton @moonstone00 @Not0a0mundane

LF an Arcane nest please ;0 Will send an assortment of random apparel too as a tip/thank you
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Coronae Thanks! Could you tell me how many eggs I get? I'll send over tips too.
@Coronae Thanks! Could you tell me how many eggs I get? I'll send over tips too.
JGnDE4d.gif
@NowViewing I've got lots of space and two nests ready! You can send a CR if you want!
@NowViewing I've got lots of space and two nests ready! You can send a CR if you want!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane
Sent a CR your way!! Ty ;o;
@Not0a0mundane
Sent a CR your way!! Ty ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@RadiantAce I can certainly do that. Just send the CR when ready.
@RadiantAce I can certainly do that. Just send the CR when ready.
@Biyu Hello, would it be possible to rent two nests? :)
@Biyu Hello, would it be possible to rent two nests? :)
VHyYC9J.png
@Amerigland,

Sure, send CR :3
@Amerigland,

Sure, send CR :3
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
@Mellorine Hello! Could I use one of your nests?
@Mellorine Hello! Could I use one of your nests?
Y5ILoot.png
1 2 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1426 1427