Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ☀Thank you from Light Flight☀
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 87
@luckyvulpi That is wonderful news! I'm glad you are safe from the storms, and I hope you enjoy the remaining hours of the Dom battle!
@luckyvulpi That is wonderful news! I'm glad you are safe from the storms, and I hope you enjoy the remaining hours of the Dom battle!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Lights in the lead. Im lighting but i think im rooting for Glittermom atm!!
Lights in the lead. Im lighting but i think im rooting for Glittermom atm!!
@luckyvulpi That is a comfort to hear, glad you and other Hawaii friends are safe. I was very worried myself, but seeing faces online and well enough to be on sites like Flight Rising makes the situation feel much better. :)
@luckyvulpi That is a comfort to hear, glad you and other Hawaii friends are safe. I was very worried myself, but seeing faces online and well enough to be on sites like Flight Rising makes the situation feel much better. :)
@Lightweaver Where are you? The hour grows near!
@Lightweaver Where are you? The hour grows near!
tumblr_o2ivzpFeFE1uzmlc4o1_500.gif
Welcome back Boston!!!!
Welcome back Boston!!!!
tAG5FSv.pngIaXpQP4.png
Did Boston come back to cheer us on in the final hours?!?
Did Boston come back to cheer us on in the final hours?!?
z9bVpPy.png
:o You're right! Boston's back! And he's become a Wind dragon...
:o You're right! Boston's back! And he's become a Wind dragon...
The delightful purple spiral has returned, but I've never seen him without his tundra companion. There's something strange afoot.

!!!

The beacon is under attack from the east! Binder's forces appear to have sent several of Tidelord's brood to her service. Enlist more protectors, my children. We must keep our hold on the ruins from these tricky invaders!
The delightful purple spiral has returned, but I've never seen him without his tundra companion. There's something strange afoot.

!!!

The beacon is under attack from the east! Binder's forces appear to have sent several of Tidelord's brood to her service. Enlist more protectors, my children. We must keep our hold on the ruins from these tricky invaders!
Oh, Boston, you're getting a free pass to an all-you-can-eat buffet if we can swing this!
Oh, Boston, you're getting a free pass to an all-you-can-eat buffet if we can swing this!
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
To arms, my brothers and sisters in Light! The Shadow approaches from the east, and as the sun sets, we must keep the light shining!
To arms, my brothers and sisters in Light! The Shadow approaches from the east, and as the sun sets, we must keep the light shining!
tAG5FSv.pngIaXpQP4.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 87