Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69
@Harpies

Self ping, need this as a ref for a story I'm writing.
@Harpies

Self ping, need this as a ref for a story I'm writing.
XgFzLz3.gif
Just Google'd this thread, as I have a WHOLE bunch of these, and wondered if there was any use to them. Fun stuff :-) I used to love participating in the mystery events on Neopets way back when. Would love to see more like this in the future! EDIT: Decided I need to have the full collection. Writing a list of the ones I still need. If anyone wants to sell/trade, pm me :-) I have quite a few extras. Need: 1 of first series [item=incomprehensible scribblings] 7 of second series [item=dry confusing note] None of the third series 1, 4 and 7 of fourth series [item=confusing folded document] [item=mystifying paper chronicle] [item=puzzling runic textscroll] 4 of fifth series [item=crumpled scriptscratches] None of sixth series None of seventh series None of the eight series None of ninth series 5 and 7 of tenth series [item=fading torn-up report] [item=enigmatic article scrap] None of eleventh series
Just Google'd this thread, as I have a WHOLE bunch of these, and wondered if there was any use to them. Fun stuff :-) I used to love participating in the mystery events on Neopets way back when. Would love to see more like this in the future!

EDIT:

Decided I need to have the full collection. Writing a list of the ones I still need. If anyone wants to sell/trade, pm me :-) I have quite a few extras.

Need:

1 of first series
Incomprehensible Scribblings

7 of second series
Dry Confusing Note

None of the third series

1, 4 and 7 of fourth series
Confusing Folded Document Mystifying Paper Chronicle Puzzling Runic Textscroll

4 of fifth series
Crumpled Scriptscratches

None of sixth series

None of seventh series

None of the eight series

None of ninth series

5 and 7 of tenth series
Fading Torn-Up Report Enigmatic Article Scrap

None of eleventh series
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
"steal egg"

so thats where we get all those eggs in scavenging
"steal egg"

so thats where we get all those eggs in scavenging
tUjSZIC.png
So this is why Crim wanted to collect these? I just discovered a few of these pieces lying around my hoard and didn't know what they're for-- I mean I remember getting these somewhere but now I can't remember exactly where I got them. Now that I've searched this thread, now I'd like to take part in the collection. Looks fun!
So this is why Crim wanted to collect these? I just discovered a few of these pieces lying around my hoard and didn't know what they're for-- I mean I remember getting these somewhere but now I can't remember exactly where I got them. Now that I've searched this thread, now I'd like to take part in the collection. Looks fun!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
coooooool
coooooool
Kano3Shuuya.png
so they're secret codes from beastclans to communicate with other beastclans without dragons knowing?

h e c k
so they're secret codes from beastclans to communicate with other beastclans without dragons knowing?

h e c k
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
heck why havent i?? ever seen this thread
heck why havent i?? ever seen this thread
that's way cool and creepy but cool
that's way cool and creepy but cool
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="Nineteen" date=2014-07-06 21:45:17] I bet the admins had fun looking for synonyms to 'confusing' and 'note', too. [/quote] They had to get Lemony Snicket to help them.
Nineteen wrote on 2014-07-06:
I bet the admins had fun looking for synonyms to 'confusing' and 'note', too.
They had to get Lemony Snicket to help them.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
ohmygosh how ave i not seen this thread before??????????????? this is cool, but creepy at the same time aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! it shows how complicated everything is, especially with all the beastclans roaming.

also, i gotta question. are there any beastclans in the scarred wasteland?? idk i'm really dumb haha
ohmygosh how ave i not seen this thread before??????????????? this is cool, but creepy at the same time aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! it shows how complicated everything is, especially with all the beastclans roaming.

also, i gotta question. are there any beastclans in the scarred wasteland?? idk i'm really dumb haha
37706498.png
plague_small.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69