Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For everyone coli grinding frantically
1 2 3 4 5 6
Don't get tendonitis from hours upon hours of repetitive clicky motions! Festival loot is cool, but pain in your hands is not. Do some wrist stretches like this when you take breaks: [img]http://www.drfoot.co.uk/pictures/wristexcersise.jpg[/img]
Don't get tendonitis from hours upon hours of repetitive clicky motions! Festival loot is cool, but pain in your hands is not. Do some wrist stretches like this when you take breaks:
wristexcersise.jpg
E27J5Sp.pngnHkph7f.png PlagueFlag.gif Q3mULZb.png
@Petrichora

Thanks for the exercises my wrists appreciate it.
@Petrichora

Thanks for the exercises my wrists appreciate it.
this is so sweet of you thank you
I'll make sure to do these exersizes after every session
this is so sweet of you thank you
I'll make sure to do these exersizes after every session
They/Them pronouns
@Petrichora
You are a kind soul. May Plaguemother watch over your precious wrists. : D
@Petrichora
You are a kind soul. May Plaguemother watch over your precious wrists. : D
Can we sticky this for all the grinders of the world out there? This is an all-important PSA. No one wants carpel tunnel! D:
Can we sticky this for all the grinders of the world out there? This is an all-important PSA. No one wants carpel tunnel! D:
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
@Ricansea: That may be a good idea! @Gaia (re: post above) what do you think?
@Ricansea: That may be a good idea! @Gaia (re: post above) what do you think?
They/Them pronouns
Thanks for this, my mom has carpel tunnel from painting so I know how awful it is from her complaints. I will try to remember these for future reference.
Thanks for this, my mom has carpel tunnel from painting so I know how awful it is from her complaints. I will try to remember these for future reference.
plague_1.png
.:tumblr:.
@Petrichora

As someone grinding quite frantically, I greatly appreciate what you have done.
@Petrichora

As someone grinding quite frantically, I greatly appreciate what you have done.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
I hadn't even thought of potential ailments o.o Whoa. Thanks for the friendly neighborhood reminder!! I'll probably end up doing this around every ten minutes of computer play XD
I hadn't even thought of potential ailments o.o Whoa. Thanks for the friendly neighborhood reminder!! I'll probably end up doing this around every ten minutes of computer play XD
@Petrichora

As both an avid computer user and orchestra player.... Thank you so much for posting this!
@Petrichora

As both an avid computer user and orchestra player.... Thank you so much for posting this!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6