Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Our Bountiful Festival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[quote name="Plaguebringer" date="2014-05-25 12:47:12"][quote name="Gladekeeper" date="2014-05-25 12:38:56"] Stop by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favors[/url], isn't our Sprite adorable? You know you want to adorn yourself in our fabled forest finery. [/quote] Yes, yes I think I will take it all, [i]all of it. [/i] You are just simply the most [i]generous[/i] sister![/quote] My [i]beloved[/i] sister, have you finally seen the error of your ways? Will you celebrate life with us? Just remember, [i]my dear[/i], equal shares. Don't you have another Festival in the future? I'm sure you'd hate to see your things "borrowed."
Plaguebringer wrote on 2014-05-25 12:47:12:
Gladekeeper wrote on 2014-05-25 12:38:56:
Stop by Festive Favors, isn't our Sprite adorable? You know you want to adorn yourself in our fabled forest finery.

Yes, yes I think I will take it all, all of it. You are just simply the most generous sister!

My beloved sister, have you finally seen the error of your ways? Will you celebrate life with us?

Just remember, my dear, equal shares. Don't you have another Festival in the future? I'm sure you'd hate to see your things "borrowed."
Hey. HEY. DON'T YOU GO MAKIN' FUN OF OUR @Shadowbinder's LIQUID SHADOW DROOL. SHE'S REALLY INSECURE ABOUT IT YOU KNOW. SO DON'T CALL IT FILTH. *shakes fist*
Hey. HEY. DON'T YOU GO MAKIN' FUN OF OUR @Shadowbinder's LIQUID SHADOW DROOL. SHE'S REALLY INSECURE ABOUT IT YOU KNOW. SO DON'T CALL IT FILTH. *shakes fist*
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
The gods are back! All it took was some mischief from @Arcanist
The gods are back! All it took was some mischief from @Arcanist
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
I'mh crying this is perfect
I'mh crying this is perfect
LIo8D8G.gif
*eagerly awaits plaguemom's response*
*eagerly awaits plaguemom's response*
cauldrontext2.png
I'll get you lots of pretty things, Plaguemama!
I'll get you lots of pretty things, Plaguemama!
BLESS THIS THREAD.
THE DEITIES HAS RETURNED.
BLESS THIS THREAD.
THE DEITIES HAS RETURNED.
@Gladekeeper - This Earth clan thanks you for sharing your bounty with us on this joyous occasion. I am sure our great father @Earthshaker will also pass his love and best wishes on.
@Gladekeeper - This Earth clan thanks you for sharing your bounty with us on this joyous occasion. I am sure our great father @Earthshaker will also pass his love and best wishes on.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I could never abandon Arcane, but thank you for the sprite @Gladekeeper. She is adorable :D
I could never abandon Arcane, but thank you for the sprite @Gladekeeper. She is adorable :D
this is so fabulous i cant even
this is so fabulous i cant even
XS9Xu1r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20