Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Starfall Celebration!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Clearly, Mayana is our hero.
[quote name="Altiuin" date="2014-05-25 10:44:02"]Clearly, Mayana is our hero.[/quote] Champion riding in on the back of the Windsinger. I can roll with this. B)
Altiuin wrote on 2014-05-25 10:44:02:

Champion riding in on the back of the Windsinger.

I can roll with this. B)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Juba @Luminosity Unfortunately, it's impossible to buy anything yet, if you try, it just shows the Loading... window until you refresh.
@Juba @Luminosity Unfortunately, it's impossible to buy anything yet, if you try, it just shows the Loading... window until you refresh.
ZPPY.png
Now now, dragons all. Yes, the Arcanist did indeed make yet another cosmic boom, but it was not intentional. I hold him no ill will for this.

All is well, shall we celebrate?
Now now, dragons all. Yes, the Arcanist did indeed make yet another cosmic boom, but it was not intentional. I hold him no ill will for this.

Dropping this here from the news post.
Quote:
Arcanist here: My students have cleaned up the little cosmic blunder from this morning and I am pleased to say that the Greenskeeper Gathering is back!
Dropping this here from the news post.
Quote:
Arcanist here: My students have cleaned up the little cosmic blunder from this morning and I am pleased to say that the Greenskeeper Gathering is back!
6pUNHAC.gif
Don't listen to @Mayana. @Windsinger and his children are the type that show up to the party with no chips.

@Flamecaller is the party and festival deity we truly deserve.
Don't listen to @Mayana. @Windsinger and his children are the type that show up to the party with no chips.

@Flamecaller is the party and festival deity we truly deserve.
Good ol' Mama Gladekeeper, shrugging off the Arcanist's dirty deeds. What a good sport! :)
Good ol' Mama Gladekeeper, shrugging off the Arcanist's dirty deeds. What a good sport! :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Gladekeeper" date="2014-05-25 11:16:42"]Now now, dragons all. Yes, the Arcanist did indeed make yet another cosmic boom, but it was not intentional. I hold him no ill will for this. All is well, shall we celebrate?[/quote] GUISE, LADYBEARD HAS SPOKEN.
Gladekeeper wrote on 2014-05-25 11:16:42:

GUISE, LADYBEARD HAS SPOKEN.
@Gladekeeper

I agree, all is well now (mostly) and the time of chaos has passed. LETS PLANT FLOWERS~
@Gladekeeper

I agree, all is well now (mostly) and the time of chaos has passed. LETS PLANT FLOWERS~
XS9Xu1r.png
DONT LISTEN TO @Amalythia

All lies.

@Windsinger is party dad. @Flamecaller can be party momma tho.

Congratulations Ms. @Gladekeeper ! May your holiday be well.
DONT LISTEN TO @Amalythia

All lies.

@Windsinger is party dad. @Flamecaller can be party momma tho.

Congratulations Ms. @Gladekeeper ! May your holiday be well.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29