Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 167 168
Mine is just named after the current leader, Nihonsama. "Clan Nihon". [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1291521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12916/1291521_350.png[/img] [/url] I found this beautiful skin and decided that this ridgeback was going to be a GIANT WEEABOO and give all his children nonsensical Japanese names because Japan definitely exists in FR world. He's very kind and fatherly, though, so the rest of the clan is pretty attached to him, even the loner dragons. It's my headcanon that a pair of dragons will pray to their god for eggs (because I refuse to believe a ridgeback can actually mate with a fae okay), and that's why eggs are reflective of your flight. So one time Nihon insisted on praying ~in Japanese~ (which he has a very loose, unreliable understanding of) and him and his mate ended up in nests with other dragons. Good Job Nihonsama.
Mine is just named after the current leader, Nihonsama. "Clan Nihon".

1291521_350.png

I found this beautiful skin and decided that this ridgeback was going to be a GIANT WEEABOO and give all his children nonsensical Japanese names because Japan definitely exists in FR world. He's very kind and fatherly, though, so the rest of the clan is pretty attached to him, even the loner dragons.

It's my headcanon that a pair of dragons will pray to their god for eggs (because I refuse to believe a ridgeback can actually mate with a fae okay), and that's why eggs are reflective of your flight. So one time Nihon insisted on praying ~in Japanese~ (which he has a very loose, unreliable understanding of) and him and his mate ended up in nests with other dragons.

Good Job Nihonsama.
petrazilla7_zps9c099108.gifpetrazilla8_zps41cab43a.gifpetrazilla9_zps0fd0cb88.gif
my clan is "Trembling Pine Clan" :D
my clan is "Trembling Pine Clan" :D
We're Clan 302!

Not all the dragons in my lair are canon dragons, and not all the canon dragons are in my lair yet. We're kind of a joke/AU clan. I produce these two webseries, The System, which ended, and District 13, which airs in September, and I have this lolAU that all the characters suddenly became dragons and are now stirring up trouble in dragon world. The production company is called Studio 302 Productions, so Clan 302.
We're Clan 302!

Not all the dragons in my lair are canon dragons, and not all the canon dragons are in my lair yet. We're kind of a joke/AU clan. I produce these two webseries, The System, which ended, and District 13, which airs in September, and I have this lolAU that all the characters suddenly became dragons and are now stirring up trouble in dragon world. The production company is called Studio 302 Productions, so Clan 302.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
Mine would probably be Clan Moiety =3
I decided on that name during morningstar1's battle of the clans, and I kinda like it now as a clan name.
It actually means a half of something, and found it on the Thesaurus website (it was the word of the day =3)
I like names with some kind of meaning or definition, so this is would definitely be mine ^-^
Mine would probably be Clan Moiety =3
I decided on that name during morningstar1's battle of the clans, and I kinda like it now as a clan name.
It actually means a half of something, and found it on the Thesaurus website (it was the word of the day =3)
I like names with some kind of meaning or definition, so this is would definitely be mine ^-^
@Cynictis [b]The Sturmbringer clan[/b], lead by the Sturmbringer, Tropico [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1358430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13585/1358430_350.png[/img] [/url] Called the Sturmbringer due to the storms gathered on her hatch day, and with her grey colouring, was thought to be an ill omen. And with how she seems to lead the coming storms with an echoing roar of warning and is a master of the Twisting Crescendo's winds, it's hard to tell if such hearsay is true or not. (really I chose wind clan, but my birthday is July... so... Lightning affiliation, sort of. and off FR, my 'title' is the sturmbringer... so I thought it only fitting that my clan was that.) (Also, Dominique says hi, Cynictis. XD)
@Cynictis
The Sturmbringer clan, lead by the Sturmbringer, Tropico

1358430_350.png

Called the Sturmbringer due to the storms gathered on her hatch day, and with her grey colouring, was thought to be an ill omen.

And with how she seems to lead the coming storms with an echoing roar of warning and is a master of the Twisting Crescendo's winds, it's hard to tell if such hearsay is true or not.

(really I chose wind clan, but my birthday is July... so... Lightning affiliation, sort of. and off FR, my 'title' is the sturmbringer... so I thought it only fitting that my clan was that.)

(Also, Dominique says hi, Cynictis. XD)
Mine's Clan Featherfall
:3c
Mine's Clan Featherfall
:3c
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
We are Clan Andriora of the Water Flight! [sound of cheering and many wings flapping]
We are Clan Andriora of the Water Flight! [sound of cheering and many wings flapping]
My clan is called the Soulhearth Clan. It's named after a large, magical crystal which resides at the central point of clan's lair. During time of sadness and anxiety, its soft, warm light is sought by every dragon living in the clan.
My clan is called the Soulhearth Clan. It's named after a large, magical crystal which resides at the central point of clan's lair. During time of sadness and anxiety, its soft, warm light is sought by every dragon living in the clan.
Z3Lt3uB.png
FR+9
@Cynictis

while there's no official clan name, many surrounding clan's teasingly call them the Cactus Wranglers, due to the huge cactus the dragon Ghisa guards over. whenever they move lair spots, he makes them help dig it up and move it. some of the nature dragons help ensure it survives and takes root in the new home.
@Cynictis

while there's no official clan name, many surrounding clan's teasingly call them the Cactus Wranglers, due to the huge cactus the dragon Ghisa guards over. whenever they move lair spots, he makes them help dig it up and move it. some of the nature dragons help ensure it survives and takes root in the new home.
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
Mine is Clan MoonGlow.

No special story behind it - it just came about when I needed a name for my hatchery.
Mine is Clan MoonGlow.

No special story behind it - it just came about when I needed a name for my hatchery.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 167 168