Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
Clan Meur of the Water flight. ...Truthfully I have no idea why I came up with that name, other than the fact that it sounded medieval-y. XD
Clan Meur of the Water flight. ...Truthfully I have no idea why I came up with that name, other than the fact that it sounded medieval-y. XD
54575ca4be9c6783ff74c69cb15435f9.jpg
@Cynictis Clan Camelcase! Or in a sense, Clan camelCase or Clan CamelCase! The capitalization of the name doesn't matter hue hue hue.
@Cynictis Clan Camelcase! Or in a sense, Clan camelCase or Clan CamelCase! The capitalization of the name doesn't matter hue hue hue.
My clan is known as The Moonwing Roost.
My clan is known as The Moonwing Roost.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@Cynictis

Clan lore *7*

I'm a Windie.

My clan calls itself the Artorias Knights, after myself and my own namesake, the brave knight who gave his life to defend others.

They have all made a vow to defend and protect others wherever they may go, and even those dragons who have left the clan hold that promise in their hearts and protect their new clan or deity.

Of course, we aren't without the oddities in our ranks, but everyone is family; Sylvestris the matriarch does not tolerate intolerance of any kind. She and her closest friend Atrastys keep everyone in line and make sure things in the clan run smoothly, while her eldest daughter Stryfe keeps an eye on things in their home in the Reedcleft Ascent.

Some of the clan dragons remained in the Zephyr Steppes, mostly the mothers and those who take care of the young hatchlings; hidden deep in the bamboo groves and cunningly carved from living rock and brush to create a home that didn't meddle too much with the surroundings. The rest of the clan, mostly unpaired dragons or those who enjoy a little more solitude once in a while moved with Stryfe to the Reedcleft Ascent once the clan began to expand, and the clan cleared out a variety of caves to fit all their new members. Of course they still do visit between areas, as some of the Snappers in the clan find it hard to actually get around the Ascent given that they can't fly, and many of the clan members are just very personable and like to be in the center of all the action.
@Cynictis

Clan lore *7*

I'm a Windie.

My clan calls itself the Artorias Knights, after myself and my own namesake, the brave knight who gave his life to defend others.

They have all made a vow to defend and protect others wherever they may go, and even those dragons who have left the clan hold that promise in their hearts and protect their new clan or deity.

Of course, we aren't without the oddities in our ranks, but everyone is family; Sylvestris the matriarch does not tolerate intolerance of any kind. She and her closest friend Atrastys keep everyone in line and make sure things in the clan run smoothly, while her eldest daughter Stryfe keeps an eye on things in their home in the Reedcleft Ascent.

Some of the clan dragons remained in the Zephyr Steppes, mostly the mothers and those who take care of the young hatchlings; hidden deep in the bamboo groves and cunningly carved from living rock and brush to create a home that didn't meddle too much with the surroundings. The rest of the clan, mostly unpaired dragons or those who enjoy a little more solitude once in a while moved with Stryfe to the Reedcleft Ascent once the clan began to expand, and the clan cleared out a variety of caves to fit all their new members. Of course they still do visit between areas, as some of the Snappers in the clan find it hard to actually get around the Ascent given that they can't fly, and many of the clan members are just very personable and like to be in the center of all the action.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Cynictis I've come up with the Mirage Clan, for my Plague quote is "Death is your eternal salvation" and therefore life is a mirage of an oasis.

Also, my random prog once thought my custom prog was his charge. But it was actually the clan. He still has slight feelings for her.
@Cynictis I've come up with the Mirage Clan, for my Plague quote is "Death is your eternal salvation" and therefore life is a mirage of an oasis.

Also, my random prog once thought my custom prog was his charge. But it was actually the clan. He still has slight feelings for her.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Mine is the Shriekwinds Clan. They live right where Lightning, Light, and Water territory converges. (Protecting the border since they're not the most scientific-types.)
Mine is the Shriekwinds Clan. They live right where Lightning, Light, and Water territory converges. (Protecting the border since they're not the most scientific-types.)
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
Mine is the clan of Jin

Named after the great forefather Ryujin ^^
Mine is the clan of Jin

Named after the great forefather Ryujin ^^
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@Cynictis

Clan Nocturne over here, of the Tangled Wood. :) They took the name after a shadow dragon found them in the Wandering Contagion. She became their matriarch and then moved them into the Tangled Wood. They've never felt more at home than they do in the darkness.
@Cynictis

Clan Nocturne over here, of the Tangled Wood. :) They took the name after a shadow dragon found them in the Wandering Contagion. She became their matriarch and then moved them into the Tangled Wood. They've never felt more at home than they do in the darkness.

OVmZor1.png
My dragons call themselves the Clan of Wilde Hearts, or, for a select few, the Clan of Wilde's Heart.

This is because most of the dragons in the clan have never met "Wilde" (me). She's a protective/guiding spirit, and Eira (clan leader) is very protective of her. She's very selective of who she lets meet Wilde, so most of the dragons have no idea where the Clan name comes from, and naturally gets it confused. XD
My dragons call themselves the Clan of Wilde Hearts, or, for a select few, the Clan of Wilde's Heart.

This is because most of the dragons in the clan have never met "Wilde" (me). She's a protective/guiding spirit, and Eira (clan leader) is very protective of her. She's very selective of who she lets meet Wilde, so most of the dragons have no idea where the Clan name comes from, and naturally gets it confused. XD
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
My clan are the Crepuscularites! A clan of Wind dragons that wander and give nocturnal aerial performances.
My clan are the Crepuscularites! A clan of Wind dragons that wander and give nocturnal aerial performances.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168