Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
I never actually thought about this, my profile just always said Umbras clan. But it sounds like fun :) and so after some thought I've decided to call mine Starlit Sanctuary. Unless I think of something better later. Yep.
I never actually thought about this, my profile just always said Umbras clan. But it sounds like fun :) and so after some thought I've decided to call mine Starlit Sanctuary. Unless I think of something better later. Yep.
enhCzub.gif
The Slumbering Wood Clan lives in the forests on the outskirts of the Sunbeam Ruins. Their founder, Increase, decided with more enthusiasm than brains that they would take their cue from the name of that section of the forest and give themselves and their hatchlings names based on what they do. Unfortunately it can be hard to guess what a hatching wil be good at, thus the decision to give a seductive name like Tryst to what turned out to be the clan's biggest dork and resident babysitter.
The Slumbering Wood Clan lives in the forests on the outskirts of the Sunbeam Ruins. Their founder, Increase, decided with more enthusiasm than brains that they would take their cue from the name of that section of the forest and give themselves and their hatchlings names based on what they do. Unfortunately it can be hard to guess what a hatching wil be good at, thus the decision to give a seductive name like Tryst to what turned out to be the clan's biggest dork and resident babysitter.
I always just went with ... Clan Greyjoy. |D
I always just went with ... Clan Greyjoy. |D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
oh, nice idea!
@Cynictis
mine is the Wavecaller Clan :D
oh, nice idea!
@Cynictis
mine is the Wavecaller Clan :D
@Cynictis Hey there, what a great idea! I'm Nature flight, and my clan is called The Godswood. It's a Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire themed clan and all of my dragons represent characters (apart from my progens). I have a matching hatchery which follows the theme as well. I suppose it's less of a clan name and more a lair name since it represents a specific area though.
@Cynictis Hey there, what a great idea! I'm Nature flight, and my clan is called The Godswood. It's a Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire themed clan and all of my dragons represent characters (apart from my progens). I have a matching hatchery which follows the theme as well. I suppose it's less of a clan name and more a lair name since it represents a specific area though.
@Cynictis im in fire and my clan name is WORLD 8!
@Cynictis im in fire and my clan name is WORLD 8!
qPUMNWy.png
Pearls Cove!
Pearls Cove!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
The Shallows

Water flight clan. Only ever referenced in Ark's title- Ark of the Shallows
The Shallows

Water flight clan. Only ever referenced in Ark's title- Ark of the Shallows
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Cynictis

The Eclipse Clan

So original I know
@Cynictis

The Eclipse Clan

So original I know
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@Cynictis

I bestowed upon my clan the name of Second Chance of the nature flight

Our clan pride ourselves in offering a new chance to dragons that need aone either because tey have been sent to the Ah or because someone has no room for them or because their egg was left behind unhacthed
@Cynictis

I bestowed upon my clan the name of Second Chance of the nature flight

Our clan pride ourselves in offering a new chance to dragons that need aone either because tey have been sent to the Ah or because someone has no room for them or because their egg was left behind unhacthed
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168