Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
Alright, updated the list with everyone who's replied so far! Keep 'em coming, I wanna know ALL THE CLANS.
Alright, updated the list with everyone who's replied so far! Keep 'em coming, I wanna know ALL THE CLANS.
Ohhh, I shall have to ponder a good name for mine as well.
Ohhh, I shall have to ponder a good name for mine as well.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Mine is called Seeking Clan. It's a clan of second chances, and it is believed that all dragons have the chance to become something great. It's a place where unwanted dragons can be accepted and live in peace. A place where dragons can solve thier problems and accomplish thier dreams. A place where disabilities, or bad pasts can't hold them back.

It's called Seeking Clan because the founder, Nightbane is constantly 'seeking' for dragons that need her help.
Mine is called Seeking Clan. It's a clan of second chances, and it is believed that all dragons have the chance to become something great. It's a place where unwanted dragons can be accepted and live in peace. A place where dragons can solve thier problems and accomplish thier dreams. A place where disabilities, or bad pasts can't hold them back.

It's called Seeking Clan because the founder, Nightbane is constantly 'seeking' for dragons that need her help.
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Clan Seiryuu.

Brilliant, I know.
Clan Seiryuu.

Brilliant, I know.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@Cynictis

Mine is the Shadowed Clan, in part paying homage to the clan's origins under the wing of the Shadowbinder, but also relating to the secretive nature of the clan itself.

If you need stealthily done spreadsheets they're your dragons.
@Cynictis

Mine is the Shadowed Clan, in part paying homage to the clan's origins under the wing of the Shadowbinder, but also relating to the secretive nature of the clan itself.

If you need stealthily done spreadsheets they're your dragons.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Dragons of the British Empire - This clan is ruled over by QueenElizabethII by the divine will of the Arcanist, greatest of all deities. All of the clan's treasure and gems are gathered into one great pile which she sits on like it's her personal thrown. Off to the side of this is where her consort, PrincePhilip, is usually found.

You'd think that a clan comprised almost entirely of spirals would be chaotic and disordered, especially one of the Arcane flight, but the clan's lone snapper, Somerset, is a more than efficient butler dragon and keeps everything running ship-shape.

Things that are in progress (i.e. not complete) - The clan will have eleven dragons of identical colors, gender and flight as the deities that are the Queen's closest advisers because they would be the most in tune with the eleven deities. Of these dragons, Quantock has the highest rank due to bearing the colors of Arcane.

Long Term Goal: To dominate the world by spreading its culture to other clans.
Dragons of the British Empire - This clan is ruled over by QueenElizabethII by the divine will of the Arcanist, greatest of all deities. All of the clan's treasure and gems are gathered into one great pile which she sits on like it's her personal thrown. Off to the side of this is where her consort, PrincePhilip, is usually found.

You'd think that a clan comprised almost entirely of spirals would be chaotic and disordered, especially one of the Arcane flight, but the clan's lone snapper, Somerset, is a more than efficient butler dragon and keeps everything running ship-shape.

Things that are in progress (i.e. not complete) - The clan will have eleven dragons of identical colors, gender and flight as the deities that are the Queen's closest advisers because they would be the most in tune with the eleven deities. Of these dragons, Quantock has the highest rank due to bearing the colors of Arcane.

Long Term Goal: To dominate the world by spreading its culture to other clans.
qDavPTk.png
@cynictis

My Lovely Clan is known as "Lost Pebbles" Clan from Water Flight, due to the fact that NONE of my dragons match each other and most of them are "lost and found"
@cynictis

My Lovely Clan is known as "Lost Pebbles" Clan from Water Flight, due to the fact that NONE of my dragons match each other and most of them are "lost and found"
C5V5o0z.png
After weeks of trying to think of a good name, I think I've finally come up with something I like xD "Clan Zenith Eryn" of the Nature flight~
After weeks of trying to think of a good name, I think I've finally come up with something I like xD "Clan Zenith Eryn" of the Nature flight~
@Cynictis Clan Rockspeaker of Dragonhome. Earth clan, with a focus on diplomacy and working towards Earthshaker's apparent desire for interflight unity.
@Cynictis Clan Rockspeaker of Dragonhome. Earth clan, with a focus on diplomacy and working towards Earthshaker's apparent desire for interflight unity.
@Cynictis

Clan of Cyanide

...yep, totally original xD
it was either that or the Acid Pool *bricked*
@Cynictis

Clan of Cyanide

...yep, totally original xD
it was either that or the Acid Pool *bricked*
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168