Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For ShadowMama's Day...
1 2 3 4 5
Just for one day... my headcannon... we can dream: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51895171/Flight%20Rising/shadowmamafull.jpg[/img] Any way the admin staff could make this a possibility? So that we can say we gave our Shadowmama a fitting Mother's Day Feast after all we did to fight for it?? [center][b][size=4][size=4][color=purple]HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SHADOWMAMA! YOUR MINIONS LOVE YOU AND HAVE WORKED HARD FOR YOUR GLORY![/size][/size][/color][/b][/center]
Just for one day... my headcannon... we can dream:

shadowmamafull.jpg

Any way the admin staff could make this a possibility? So that we can say we gave our Shadowmama a fitting Mother's Day Feast after all we did to fight for it??

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SHADOWMAMA!
YOUR MINIONS LOVE YOU AND HAVE WORKED HARD FOR YOUR GLORY!
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
Yes! Breakfast in bed for Shadowmama on her special day. :D
Yes! Breakfast in bed for Shadowmama on her special day. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Yes. So much yes. It's painful to see her starve :'(
Yes. So much yes. It's painful to see her starve :'(
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
omg yes please. Let her have a full tummy for once. XD
omg yes please. Let her have a full tummy for once. XD
Pinging @Aequorin since that seems to be our best chance at admin attention :)

Anyone know the list of active mods? I haven't been keeping track. Mods might be able to pass on the message better to the admins.
Pinging @Aequorin since that seems to be our best chance at admin attention :)

Anyone know the list of active mods? I haven't been keeping track. Mods might be able to pass on the message better to the admins.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
HASHTAG FEED THE GODS
HASHTAG FEED THE GODS
RRFs4Nr.png
Awww, poor deities. Support for feeding the gods!
Awww, poor deities. Support for feeding the gods!
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
I still wanna feed Stormcatcher :(
I still wanna feed Stormcatcher :(
The gods have been fed!
The gods have been fed!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I suppose I should have some food on my stomach while I drink the sweat and tears of Earthshaker's brood... my children are so thoughtful... there is so much to drink... The stone-chippers really do work so hard... suckers...

Light tears are sweeter though... Next mother's day my children -the ones who matter- might seek to provide me with that vintage instead... no pressure... just a mother inspiring her offspring... I really do want what's best for you after all...
I suppose I should have some food on my stomach while I drink the sweat and tears of Earthshaker's brood... my children are so thoughtful... there is so much to drink... The stone-chippers really do work so hard... suckers...

Light tears are sweeter though... Next mother's day my children -the ones who matter- might seek to provide me with that vintage instead... no pressure... just a mother inspiring her offspring... I really do want what's best for you after all...
1 2 3 4 5