Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "User" Shipping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Scorpius
-digs a shallow hole in a good spot and starts putting the bedding in the right spots-

-noms on some bedding while you are away- *Multi-functional edible bedding aww yiss*

(I'm enjoying this so much omg. X'D)
@Scorpius
-digs a shallow hole in a good spot and starts putting the bedding in the right spots-

-noms on some bedding while you are away- *Multi-functional edible bedding aww yiss*

(I'm enjoying this so much omg. X'D)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
Honey! I got more leaves and flowers... Huh? What happened to the pile of bedding? I swear I brought more than that earlier? Oh well, I'll go get some more. *oblivious to tundra eating the beddings*

(I knew you were going to eat the beddings XD That's why I went to get some more)
@Mutation
Honey! I got more leaves and flowers... Huh? What happened to the pile of bedding? I swear I brought more than that earlier? Oh well, I'll go get some more. *oblivious to tundra eating the beddings*

(I knew you were going to eat the beddings XD That's why I went to get some more)
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius
-throws the most innocent puppy eyes at you- ♥

(I'm so predictable. XD)
@Scorpius
-throws the most innocent puppy eyes at you- ♥

(I'm so predictable. XD)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Mutation
*comes back with some more bedding and some extra items* Darling, look what I found! *takes out a bunch of Fertility Statues* They was a hoard of them over there. Thought nobody would miss a few of these lucky charms. is our lovely nest done yet?
@Mutation
*comes back with some more bedding and some extra items* Darling, look what I found! *takes out a bunch of Fertility Statues* They was a hoard of them over there. Thought nobody would miss a few of these lucky charms. is our lovely nest done yet?
@Scorpius Working on it! The ground in the nest is already covered in soft leaves, and i'm constructing tiny blankets out of ferns and flowers. ♥ -sparkly eyes-

Aaaaaaaaa cute little statuesss ♥♥♥
@Scorpius Working on it! The ground in the nest is already covered in soft leaves, and i'm constructing tiny blankets out of ferns and flowers. ♥ -sparkly eyes-

Aaaaaaaaa cute little statuesss ♥♥♥

locke.png

Oh this is fun look at our babies @xXElwenXx they're so blue lol XD [img]http://i.imgur.com/cd2l6iz.jpg[/img]
Oh this is fun look at our babies @xXElwenXx they're so blue lol XD

cd2l6iz.jpg
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Mutation
I shall make the cushions! *starts gathering the cotton balls together* I shall make them soft and bouncy as clouds!
@Mutation
I shall make the cushions! *starts gathering the cotton balls together* I shall make them soft and bouncy as clouds!
This is beautiful.
I'm still bummed that I can't chuck the deities together
This is beautiful.
I'm still bummed that I can't chuck the deities together
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
@Sylvarant lol yes XD one of them is almost aiming to be triple
@Sylvarant lol yes XD one of them is almost aiming to be triple
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif Wild and free like wind npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Ellis [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/a92f3a9fe2b0e208bf6a1914d0a77d88/tumblr_n3mu9yX1lY1r2goieo1_500.png[/img] Our babies are cute cx
@Ellis
tumblr_n3mu9yX1lY1r2goieo1_500.png
Our babies are cute cx
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9