Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 834 835
just bought a Gossamer Wing Silk on a whim for a low price, if this was you, please pm me with proof, and i'll send it back (you can keep the treasure since it wasn't much)
just bought a Gossamer Wing Silk on a whim for a low price, if this was you, please pm me with proof, and i'll send it back (you can keep the treasure since it wasn't much)
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I shouldn't have laughed at other people selling stacks by the price of one. I sold a stack of two viperas for 282K. If someone got it and could give it back, that'd be great.
I shouldn't have laughed at other people selling stacks by the price of one. I sold a stack of two viperas for 282K. If someone got it and could give it back, that'd be great.
9D8YYS1.png
Anyone seen some idiot sell 5 eliminates for 30 gems? Well, thats me. Missed a zero fml.
I will really appreciate it back though I doubt it will happen.
Anyone seen some idiot sell 5 eliminates for 30 gems? Well, thats me. Missed a zero fml.
I will really appreciate it back though I doubt it will happen.
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
I accidentally sold my Skin: Forgotten Construct for 250 Treasure instead of Gems. I didn't see that I still had Treasure selected when I was selling it.
Someone nabbed it before I was able to fix it and I'm sad.
I accidentally sold my Skin: Forgotten Construct for 250 Treasure instead of Gems. I didn't see that I still had Treasure selected when I was selling it.
Someone nabbed it before I was able to fix it and I'm sad.
CSL8x0A.png I sometimes miss forum pings! See my profile for full information about possible delays & messages!
Changed my username recently, don't be alarmed.
Someone posted a Marva's Thread for a very small amount of treasure. If possible, PM me the color, what you sold it for, the time it was sold, and if possible a screenshot of the auction sold PM and i'll send it on over!
Someone posted a Marva's Thread for a very small amount of treasure. If possible, PM me the color, what you sold it for, the time it was sold, and if possible a screenshot of the auction sold PM and i'll send it on over!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
Found a way underpriced Shadow holiday skin on the AH, I think, but only remember half the user's name as being probably "Fruity" something. If it's you, tell me the skin and how much you sold it for, and I'll send it back :3

Sorted via PM. Dark Fortune for 50kt just seemed... unlikely, ahaha.
Found a way underpriced Shadow holiday skin on the AH, I think, but only remember half the user's name as being probably "Fruity" something. If it's you, tell me the skin and how much you sold it for, and I'll send it back :3

Sorted via PM. Dark Fortune for 50kt just seemed... unlikely, ahaha.
@Cobrahn I'm figuring that the dragon you put up on the AH was supposed to be 10 treasure, since I see those kinds of posts in this thread all the time, but I figured I should ping you anyway to make sure! I can send him back if it was supposed to be a different price.
@Cobrahn I'm figuring that the dragon you put up on the AH was supposed to be 10 treasure, since I see those kinds of posts in this thread all the time, but I figured I should ping you anyway to make sure! I can send him back if it was supposed to be a different price.
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
Oh, thank god. I was having a mini heart attack. But you can keep him. I don't have the space with more eggs on the way.
Oh, thank god. I was having a mini heart attack. But you can keep him. I don't have the space with more eggs on the way.
@Shaezybazey
I think you might have priced this: Golden Silk Scarf rather low?
I can send it back if you'd like :)

@Shaezybazey
I think you might have priced this: Golden Silk Scarf rather low?
I can send it back if you'd like :)

nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
@Clarnico

It's no big deal, you can keep it c: Thanks for catching my mistake though!
@Clarnico

It's no big deal, you can keep it c: Thanks for catching my mistake though!
23859.png S H A E
they/she

Clan Kerrynwood
23820.png
Kerrynwood Hatchery
- * -
Lore Clan
- * -
Hatchling Letters Clan
- * -
Signature code by Coexistence

3393.png