Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 831 832
@Orcinus

I know that feeling well. I wouldn't worry. You meant well by your actions and that's what matters.
@Orcinus

I know that feeling well. I wouldn't worry. You meant well by your actions and that's what matters.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I just did it again. When am I gonna learn to look at the names of the sellers before I buy these things. u-u

I just bought a severely underpriced Electrician's Emblem off the AH. Again, like the other item, I would like to see a screenshot of the 'Auction sold' message for confirmation.
I just did it again. When am I gonna learn to look at the names of the sellers before I buy these things. u-u

I just bought a severely underpriced Electrician's Emblem off the AH. Again, like the other item, I would like to see a screenshot of the 'Auction sold' message for confirmation.
Haha... serves me right for selling stuff this early. Anyone buy 10 gold ore for 18.5k? Was trying to sell them all off cheaper than current price and accidentally sold all 10 at once.
Haha... serves me right for selling stuff this early. Anyone buy 10 gold ore for 18.5k? Was trying to sell them all off cheaper than current price and accidentally sold all 10 at once.
I just sold my hat for 880t instead of gems x.x
I just sold my hat for 880t instead of gems x.x
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Nobody has claimed the skin I mentioned a while back. If nobody claims it by the end of the week, I'm calling it mine.
Nobody has claimed the skin I mentioned a while back. If nobody claims it by the end of the week, I'm calling it mine.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna - that was, what, a month ago? I think it's pretty definitively yours at this point. People who sell items by accident usually finish any panicking about it they're gonna do in a week's time. =P
@Reyna - that was, what, a month ago? I think it's pretty definitively yours at this point. People who sell items by accident usually finish any panicking about it they're gonna do in a week's time. =P
@Amberite

Yeah, I know, I was just really hoping that it'd find it's way home. I guess I have a Starflight skin now.
@Amberite

Yeah, I know, I was just really hoping that it'd find it's way home. I guess I have a Starflight skin now.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
Also, sometimes people DO sell items really cheaply on purpose. Either because they didn't check the going rate (which is a sort of 'on purpose by accident' thing) or because they needed funds in a hurry. ^_^
@Reyna
Also, sometimes people DO sell items really cheaply on purpose. Either because they didn't check the going rate (which is a sort of 'on purpose by accident' thing) or because they needed funds in a hurry. ^_^
@Amberite

It was priced at 500 T. I think that wasn't intentional, but I could be wrong.
@Amberite

It was priced at 500 T. I think that wasn't intentional, but I could be wrong.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna Wow, I definitely see your point! Yeah, that's usually the sort of thing where I'd assume they meant gems instead of treasure, for sure. Oh well.
@Reyna Wow, I definitely see your point! Yeah, that's usually the sort of thing where I'd assume they meant gems instead of treasure, for sure. Oh well.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 831 832