Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 835 836
@8ladyloki8 going off the other parent of his offspring, it was likely @kathstew that sold him.
@8ladyloki8 going off the other parent of his offspring, it was likely @kathstew that sold him.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I just bought one of the new fest skins for way below what is should have been. If you can tell me which skin it was & the price you sold it at, I'll return it for a refund.
I just bought one of the new fest skins for way below what is should have been. If you can tell me which skin it was & the price you sold it at, I'll return it for a refund.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Shinyumbreon thank you for your help, the boy is safe at home again!
@Shinyumbreon thank you for your help, the boy is safe at home again!
Ronnie
she/her
16454.png 1137.png 16453.png 10208.png28263.png
So I sold the accent Fading Rainbow for 1900t instead of 1900 gems, I was wondering if anyone can help me get it back!

I'm so angry at myself, I needed those gems.

So I sold the accent Fading Rainbow for 1900t instead of 1900 gems, I was wondering if anyone can help me get it back!

I'm so angry at myself, I needed those gems.

Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
picked up a couple of freshly-hatched g1s for 1t? will happily send them back! ^^
picked up a couple of freshly-hatched g1s for 1t? will happily send them back! ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@DeadWapiti Just picked up a fest chest for too cheap from you. Do you want it back?
@DeadWapiti Just picked up a fest chest for too cheap from you. Do you want it back?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon

Nah, don't need it back so no worries! Just selling stuff quick so pricing things a little less than LAH
@Zygon

Nah, don't need it back so no worries! Just selling stuff quick so pricing things a little less than LAH
sig_bal_2_by_alces_alces-dcbd33e.png
@Irrelevant - I believe it was from you that I just bought a festival chest for far below the current asking price. If it was a mispriced and you'd like to buy it back, confirm the chest and sale price, and I'll happily sell it back to you.
@Irrelevant - I believe it was from you that I just bought a festival chest for far below the current asking price. If it was a mispriced and you'd like to buy it back, confirm the chest and sale price, and I'll happily sell it back to you.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@SisterofWar sorry what chest was it...? Ive forgotten. If I was selling it for 17 gems that was intentional :] thank you for the thought though!
@SisterofWar sorry what chest was it...? Ive forgotten. If I was selling it for 17 gems that was intentional :] thank you for the thought though!
@Irrelevant - Yup, that was the price! Just wanted to make sure. Have a great rest of your week!
@Irrelevant - Yup, that was the price! Just wanted to make sure. Have a great rest of your week!
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 835 836