Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 835 836
I just accidentally sold a marigold flowerfall for 4455 instead of 44,550...I would really love it back if you found it? =/
I just accidentally sold a marigold flowerfall for 4455 instead of 44,550...I would really love it back if you found it? =/
@LordAlois

Pinging myself just in case I buy something underpriced or if I sell something underpriced.
@LordAlois

Pinging myself just in case I buy something underpriced or if I sell something underpriced.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
The 0 key on number pad wasn't responding correctly, and I miss-sold a Navy Aviator Boots for 10x less than intended. I'll repay you the sale price you paid if you can return it, please!
The 0 key on number pad wasn't responding correctly, and I miss-sold a Navy Aviator Boots for 10x less than intended. I'll repay you the sale price you paid if you can return it, please!
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
Umm I just bought a level 25 dragon for 1 treasure. I don't see how you could misprice a dragon like that, but I can't see why you would put a dragon up for 1 treasure, either. Message me if you sold him and I'll return him.
Found the owner, but they've left FR. I'll just have to keep him.
Umm I just bought a level 25 dragon for 1 treasure. I don't see how you could misprice a dragon like that, but I can't see why you would put a dragon up for 1 treasure, either. Message me if you sold him and I'll return him.
Found the owner, but they've left FR. I'll just have to keep him.
This morning I accidentally trained up to lvl 11 a dragon I had for sale as fodder: This guy!.

Good catch for whoever bought it for 8kT, it was on the AH for more than 8 hours.
This morning I accidentally trained up to lvl 11 a dragon I had for sale as fodder: This guy!.

Good catch for whoever bought it for 8kT, it was on the AH for more than 8 hours.
hello!
i just bought a festival apparel from 2014 for 20000t
i'd rather not say what it is, so someone doesn't claim to be the seller.
private message me or post here if you'd like?
hello!
i just bought a festival apparel from 2014 for 20000t
i'd rather not say what it is, so someone doesn't claim to be the seller.
private message me or post here if you'd like?
I just bought a retired familiar for peanuts. If you accidently sold it for the wrong price, PM me which familiar it was and the price you listed it at and we'll do an exchange.
I just bought a retired familiar for peanuts. If you accidently sold it for the wrong price, PM me which familiar it was and the price you listed it at and we'll do an exchange.
I just bought an apparel item for 900T I assume it was missing a zero.
If you have proof this was you I'll send it back.
I just bought an apparel item for 900T I assume it was missing a zero.
If you have proof this was you I'll send it back.
646378xb7pmu4huz.gif
i just bought a pair of sylvan wings for 5k treasure and i think it was probably missing a zero. if you have prove that it's yours i'll give them back
i just bought a pair of sylvan wings for 5k treasure and i think it was probably missing a zero. if you have prove that it's yours i'll give them back
Qr1pg0s.png
Yesterday I made a major mistake, and listed my infectionist's armband for 800 treasure instead of gems I'm not used to sell for gems and absolutely forgot to toggle currencies. And since I was selling a bunch of items for treasure, I wasn't paying the attention I should as I listed prices. I only realized when I got the sold message Below are screenshots for proof: [url=http://imgur.com/a/Noew6][img]http://i.imgur.com/rrgBKoo.png[/img][/url] [url=http://imgur.com/a/Noew6][img]http://i.imgur.com/5nei0Vq.png[/img][/url] I understand if the person doesn't want to give it back. It is a very good deal haha But it's from when I first joined the site. The only reason I put it up for sale is because I was needing treasure/gems, and started liquidating some old apparel and familiars. I'll even offer a small reward to the person to pay them back for their treasure and for the kindness of returning it :)
Yesterday I made a major mistake, and listed my infectionist's armband for 800 treasure instead of gems
I'm not used to sell for gems and absolutely forgot to toggle currencies. And since I was selling a bunch of items for treasure, I wasn't paying the attention I should as I listed prices.

I only realized when I got the sold message

Below are screenshots for proof:
rrgBKoo.png
5nei0Vq.png

I understand if the person doesn't want to give it back. It is a very good deal haha
But it's from when I first joined the site. The only reason I put it up for sale is because I was needing treasure/gems, and started liquidating some old apparel and familiars.

I'll even offer a small reward to the person to pay them back for their treasure and for the kindness of returning it :)
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 835 836