Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wip do not post
1 2
[center][font=chalkduster][color=maroon][size=7][size=4]~The War of The [color=darkslateblue]Souls[color=goldenrod]tice~[/font][/size] Inspired by @/Wait’s [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2763239/1#post_2763239]King Dave Thread[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49472150][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/494722/49472150.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52493536][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/524936/52493536.png[/img][/url]
~The War of The Soulstice~
Inspired by @/Wait’s King Dave Thread
49472150.png52493536.png
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
What the Heck is This?
Well disembodied voice that totally wasn’t just me, this is a thread that is all about war. War waged between two factors. The Soulbinders and The Rising Dawn, Dark and Light, Evil and Good. Essentially this game is all about picking sides. Now, let’s get into the rules/how to play~

1. Choose Your faction. Your faction will be your entire clan, not one dragon in one and another in the other.
2. Chose a representative or two to join your faction. This will be through literate Roleplay, and will include your dragon(s) handing in the main form of either faction completely filled out.
3. Ping me only for joining factions, introductions to the faction leaders, asking out of character questions, or inquiries on jobs/job applications.
4. Have fun with it!
5. Hate the dragon not the player!
6. No playing god, controlling characters, or killing other dragons without the owner’s permission.
7.Do not expect me to be able to reply right away. I will be playing multiple dragons throughout this and may get busy at times.
8.When replying to users, please either ping them, or if asked not to ping, @/ them. If they have multiple dragons as well, please add “To: <insert dragon name here>”
9. More rules coming soon
What the Heck is This?
Well disembodied voice that totally wasn’t just me, this is a thread that is all about war. War waged between two factors. The Soulbinders and The Rising Dawn, Dark and Light, Evil and Good. Essentially this game is all about picking sides. Now, let’s get into the rules/how to play~

1. Choose Your faction. Your faction will be your entire clan, not one dragon in one and another in the other.
2. Chose a representative or two to join your faction. This will be through literate Roleplay, and will include your dragon(s) handing in the main form of either faction completely filled out.
3. Ping me only for joining factions, introductions to the faction leaders, asking out of character questions, or inquiries on jobs/job applications.
4. Have fun with it!
5. Hate the dragon not the player!
6. No playing god, controlling characters, or killing other dragons without the owner’s permission.
7.Do not expect me to be able to reply right away. I will be playing multiple dragons throughout this and may get busy at times.
8.When replying to users, please either ping them, or if asked not to ping, @/ them. If they have multiple dragons as well, please add “To: <insert dragon name here>”
9. More rules coming soon
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[center][font=chalkduster][color=Darkslateblue][size=7][size=4]The Soulbinders[/size][/size][size=5] The faction of Darkness, Lead by Anon the Demigod himself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49472150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494722/49472150_350.png[/img] [/url] Anon is a tricky Kitsune who love to steal souls or trade them for wishes. He often rips dragons off when offering their greatest desires by taking their greedy wishes literally and they always end up bad, even if you are SUPER specific, he’ll find some way to twist your words around. Every petal, grasping hand, red wisp of smoke, or the liquid that fills his stomach are all of the souls he’s stolen/traded from dragons. The Soulbinders revel in his presence and worship him like a god. All of his followers are all Proxies that have given up their soul and some even having given the souls of others as well as their own to become a follower of his, a near immortal being that has ‘infinite power’ yet they loose most of their personality with it. The Soulbinders seek to steal the souls of others for the sake of sacrificing the souls to their great god.
The Soulbinders
The faction of Darkness, Lead by Anon the Demigod himself.

49472150_350.png

Anon is a tricky Kitsune who love to steal souls or trade them for wishes. He often rips dragons off when offering their greatest desires by taking their greedy wishes literally and they always end up bad, even if you are SUPER specific, he’ll find some way to twist your words around. Every petal, grasping hand, red wisp of smoke, or the liquid that fills his stomach are all of the souls he’s stolen/traded from dragons.

The Soulbinders revel in his presence and worship him like a god. All of his followers are all Proxies that have given up their soul and some even having given the souls of others as well as their own to become a follower of his, a near immortal being that has ‘infinite power’ yet they loose most of their personality with it.

The Soulbinders seek to steal the souls of others for the sake of sacrificing the souls to their great god.

Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[center][font=chalkduster][color=Darkslateblue][size=7][size=4]Dragon Form[/size][/size][size=5] This is for your rep to give to Anon Please put this in the reps bio when complete [code] [color=darkslateblue][font=chalkduster] Clan Name: Clan ID: Username: Rep Name: Image of Rep: Why have you chosen the dark side over the light?: What would you like to be pinged for?: Reps Signature: [font=cursive][size=6]Here[/font] [size=1]By signing this you hereby recognize that you have joined to Soulbinders willingly, and that you’re willing to give up your soul to be eternally bound to your god. [/code]
Dragon Form
This is for your rep to give to Anon
Please put this in the reps bio when complete
Code:
[color=darkslateblue][font=chalkduster] Clan Name: Clan ID: Username: Rep Name: Image of Rep: Why have you chosen the dark side over the light?: What would you like to be pinged for?: Reps Signature: [font=cursive][size=6]Here[/font] [size=1]By signing this you hereby recognize that you have joined to Soulbinders willingly, and that you’re willing to give up your soul to be eternally bound to your god.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Members
Members