Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
You knock on the door of the house. No one answers. That's odd, you think, checking your invitation. Isn't the party supposed to be here? There's a huge crowd of people, after all, and...

"GO, GO, GO! RUN!" Comes a shout from the house, and suddenly, Magykal (wearing a majestic elf costume) and a few others burst out from inside, carrying buckets of candy. The furious owner of the house runs right behind them, but Magykal quickly disappears into the crowd of guests.

The entire crowd begins to follow her as she speeds by them. It takes you a minute, but the owner of the candy seems enraged, so you have no choice but to follow Magykal and the inpenetrable crowd.

Seriously, what did you expect coming to Magykal party, anyway? You didn't really think it was going to, well, normal, did you?

It's the day after Halloween, and everyone at the Halloween sleepover party is in a sugar coma. Well, everyone except the people on no-sugar diets. They sit quietly, off to the side, trying not to look at all the delicious candy strewn about the house, wondering if it's all really worth it.

Magykal, in all her ethereal Elven glory, looks around at all the candy wrappers in dismay. Who's going to clean all this?

Her eyes drift to her guests, and suddenly everything clicks. Obviously. She'll just have to wake them all up and decide who gets what jobs! It's a fantastic solution, really.

Suddenly, a sound from someone's phone startles her... well, darn. Apparently the man doesn't plan to be so forgiving once he finds the candy thieves... this could cause a problem. Or multiple problems, depending on how you look at it.

Who will be chosen to clean house, and who will be recognized and nabbed by the candy-man's vigilante mob?

This game is set to begin the day after Halloween! Days will be about 48 hours, and nights will be about 24 hours to ensure speedy and efficient gameplay! Look forward to fun, chaotic somewhat-but-not-really-Halloween-themed lore! :D
You knock on the door of the house. No one answers. That's odd, you think, checking your invitation. Isn't the party supposed to be here? There's a huge crowd of people, after all, and...

"GO, GO, GO! RUN!" Comes a shout from the house, and suddenly, Magykal (wearing a majestic elf costume) and a few others burst out from inside, carrying buckets of candy. The furious owner of the house runs right behind them, but Magykal quickly disappears into the crowd of guests.

The entire crowd begins to follow her as she speeds by them. It takes you a minute, but the owner of the candy seems enraged, so you have no choice but to follow Magykal and the inpenetrable crowd.

Seriously, what did you expect coming to Magykal party, anyway? You didn't really think it was going to, well, normal, did you?

It's the day after Halloween, and everyone at the Halloween sleepover party is in a sugar coma. Well, everyone except the people on no-sugar diets. They sit quietly, off to the side, trying not to look at all the delicious candy strewn about the house, wondering if it's all really worth it.

Magykal, in all her ethereal Elven glory, looks around at all the candy wrappers in dismay. Who's going to clean all this?

Her eyes drift to her guests, and suddenly everything clicks. Obviously. She'll just have to wake them all up and decide who gets what jobs! It's a fantastic solution, really.

Suddenly, a sound from someone's phone startles her... well, darn. Apparently the man doesn't plan to be so forgiving once he finds the candy thieves... this could cause a problem. Or multiple problems, depending on how you look at it.

Who will be chosen to clean house, and who will be recognized and nabbed by the candy-man's vigilante mob?

This game is set to begin the day after Halloween! Days will be about 48 hours, and nights will be about 24 hours to ensure speedy and efficient gameplay! Look forward to fun, chaotic somewhat-but-not-really-Halloween-themed lore! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Players (those who are REALLY in the holiday spirit... but after Halloween):
1. Tweeter101
2. Heroninflight
3. Hhhokay
4. Salsae nightskyseer
5. Requacy
6. CaptainTsundere
7. foxtracks QiEclipse
8. KobaltFeathers
9.Dragoneirre
10. Warriorgirl1234 Dragonclaw101
11. LuciaSkittles
12. Cattington
13. Crickycrick

Substitutes (the heroes of the game):
1. QiEclipse
2. EmbertheSkywing
3. nightskyseer
4. TastyPastry

Spectators (the ones with no time who still want to support a flailing Magykal!):
1. Maithax
2. Agrina
3. Xeriau
Players (those who are REALLY in the holiday spirit... but after Halloween):
1. Tweeter101
2. Heroninflight
3. Hhhokay
4. Salsae nightskyseer
5. Requacy
6. CaptainTsundere
7. foxtracks QiEclipse
8. KobaltFeathers
9.Dragoneirre
10. Warriorgirl1234 Dragonclaw101
11. LuciaSkittles
12. Cattington
13. Crickycrick

Substitutes (the heroes of the game):
1. QiEclipse
2. EmbertheSkywing
3. nightskyseer
4. TastyPastry

Spectators (the ones with no time who still want to support a flailing Magykal!):
1. Maithax
2. Agrina
3. Xeriau
Rules:

-Whatever the mods say, goes.
- At least one post per 48 hours
-No editing posts
-No directly quoting the mod or taking a picture of what I say
-Days and nights are forty-eight and twenty-four hours respectively, BUT I reserve the right to lengthen or shorten them if I have to
-Mods can break any rules they want and grant rule-breaking powerrr to whoever they feel like as well xD
-Inactivity without reason will be replaced or modkilled
-Quicktopics are shared at the end of the game. Do not say mean things about certain players- or else they'll see it later.
-Dead players can join the spectator chat or wait for revival.
-No posting after the Lockdown post
- the goal of the game is to either eliminate four mafia members, or kill (insert TBD number based on how many people sign up) townspeople, depending on your team and maybe some other factors.
-If you want to keep a log to show everyone when you die, you may, if you don't want to, then that's perfectly okay
-Fun is mandatory (not really, it's just highly advised)
- If I forgot an important rule, tell me xD
-This is a role-madness game, so EVERYONE gets a role! :D I also can and will lie to you. Don't trust Magykal... or any other elves. xD
Rules:

-Whatever the mods say, goes.
- At least one post per 48 hours
-No editing posts
-No directly quoting the mod or taking a picture of what I say
-Days and nights are forty-eight and twenty-four hours respectively, BUT I reserve the right to lengthen or shorten them if I have to
-Mods can break any rules they want and grant rule-breaking powerrr to whoever they feel like as well xD
-Inactivity without reason will be replaced or modkilled
-Quicktopics are shared at the end of the game. Do not say mean things about certain players- or else they'll see it later.
-Dead players can join the spectator chat or wait for revival.
-No posting after the Lockdown post
- the goal of the game is to either eliminate four mafia members, or kill (insert TBD number based on how many people sign up) townspeople, depending on your team and maybe some other factors.
-If you want to keep a log to show everyone when you die, you may, if you don't want to, then that's perfectly okay
-Fun is mandatory (not really, it's just highly advised)
- If I forgot an important rule, tell me xD
-This is a role-madness game, so EVERYONE gets a role! :D I also can and will lie to you. Don't trust Magykal... or any other elves. xD
Pinging the IMH pinglist! :D Come join us for some Halloween-y fun! Come play, you know you want to! It'll be fun, I promise. xD

IMH Announcement/Hybrid Style Mafia: @Lukra, @Oralee, @TyrianFlame, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @shamwow, @tigressRising, @CrystalClaw, @Oralee, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @LunarParadox, @Daedraphel, @IgnisFlamel, @DiamondNoodles, @TyrianCallows, @Coolkid, @limpinglizards, @Stormheart, @favvn, @Andrewsarchus, @Lorde, @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskiesNon-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Pearlcatcher101, @Shinxle, @Layla789, @Drooginwinggg, @Tweeter101, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @WilhelmGrimm, @brighteningskies
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Pinging the IMH pinglist! :D Come join us for some Halloween-y fun! Come play, you know you want to! It'll be fun, I promise. xD

IMH Announcement/Hybrid Style Mafia: @Lukra, @Oralee, @TyrianFlame, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @shamwow, @tigressRising, @CrystalClaw, @Oralee, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @LunarParadox, @Daedraphel, @IgnisFlamel, @DiamondNoodles, @TyrianCallows, @Coolkid, @limpinglizards, @Stormheart, @favvn, @Andrewsarchus, @Lorde, @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskiesNon-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Reshiramu, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Pearlcatcher101, @Shinxle, @Layla789, @Drooginwinggg, @Tweeter101, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite, @Warriorgirl1234, @WilhelmGrimm, @brighteningskies

@MagykalWagykal
While I'd love to be a player, I'm gonna have to ask to be a spectator please
@MagykalWagykal
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@MagykalWagykal

Ooo I'd like to be a player, please!
@MagykalWagykal

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@MagykalWagykal

I'd like to be a sub
@MagykalWagykal

I'd like to be a sub
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="@Tweeter101" date="2019-10-15 12:31:22" ] @/MagykalWagykal Ooo I'd like to be a player, please! [/quote] Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been? I'll add you right away! Thanks! [quote name="@Maithax" date="2019-10-15 12:22:31" ] @/MagykalWagykal While I'd love to be a player, I'm gonna have to ask to be a spectator please [/quote] Got it! :) Thanks, Mai! :D [quote name="@QiEclipse" date="2019-10-15 12:52:48" ] MagykalWagykal I'd like to be a sub [/quote] Absolutely! :) Thank you for being a sub! You guys are the heroes if the game. xD
@Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-15 12:31:22:
@/MagykalWagykal

Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been?

I'll add you right away! Thanks!
@Maithax wrote on 2019-10-15 12:22:31:
@/MagykalWagykal

Got it! :) Thanks, Mai! :D
@QiEclipse wrote on 2019-10-15 12:52:48:
MagykalWagykal

I'd like to be a sub

Absolutely! :) Thank you for being a sub! You guys are the heroes if the game. xD
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-10-15 13:11:30" ] [quote name="@Tweeter101" date="2019-10-15 12:31:22" ] @/MagykalWagykal Ooo I'd like to be a player, please! [/quote] Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been? I'll add you right away! Thanks! [/quote] I'm doing good! Life's been kicking us all in the shins recently, but I'm going strong still! Also, turns out my chaos stays the same no matter alignment. :D
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-10-15 13:11:30:
@Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-15 12:31:22:
@/MagykalWagykal

Tweeter! :D How's life? How have you been?

I'll add you right away! Thanks!

I'm doing good! Life's been kicking us all in the shins recently, but I'm going strong still!

Also, turns out my chaos stays the same no matter alignment. :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I want in! :)
I want in! :)
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169