Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 173 174
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-16 08:47:34" ] [quote name="vintagesky" date="2019-10-16 08:38:51" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-10-16 07:47:04" ] ah i mustve missed that post, yeah i suspected as much. as for the req thing, its already been confirmed that req has a 66% chance of being town and a 33% chance of being maf. that was dragon's hidden mechanic [/quote] That makes so much more sense than what I was thinking. Thanks for clearing that up. As of right now, I still believe Requacy is town. I haven’t seen anything to say otherwise. (Although, there’s now a 33% chance this will bite me in the butt) [/quote] My luck is terrible, I don't have any trouble believing the 33% checks out [/quote] I feel the luck thing. I’ve broken too many bones in unconventional ways to be wishful.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-16 08:47:34:
vintagesky wrote on 2019-10-16 08:38:51:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-10-16 07:47:04:
ah i mustve missed that post, yeah i suspected as much. as for the req thing, its already been confirmed that req has a 66% chance of being town and a 33% chance of being maf. that was dragon's hidden mechanic

That makes so much more sense than what I was thinking. Thanks for clearing that up.

As of right now, I still believe Requacy is town. I haven’t seen anything to say otherwise. (Although, there’s now a 33% chance this will bite me in the butt)
My luck is terrible, I don't have any trouble believing the 33% checks out

I feel the luck thing. I’ve broken too many bones in unconventional ways to be wishful.
Tl:Dr

I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me.

I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:33:16" ] Tl:Dr I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me. [/quote] Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-16 09:33:16:

Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-16 09:37:41" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:33:16" ] Tl:Dr I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me. [/quote] Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you [/quote] It's alright. Once I do an exorcism It'll get better. I am genuinely skeptical of [i]any[/i] luck I have. So far it's been stabbing me in the back. Do you have a Coca-cola? I need to exorcise a bad-luck demon, Haha.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-16 09:37:41:

Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you

It's alright. Once I do an exorcism It'll get better. I am genuinely skeptical of any luck I have. So far it's been stabbing me in the back. Do you have a Coca-cola? I need to exorcise a bad-luck demon, Haha.
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:45:09" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-16 09:37:41" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:33:16" ] Tl:Dr I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me. [/quote] Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you [/quote] It's alright. Once I do an exorcism It'll get better. I am genuinely skeptical of [i]any[/i] luck I have. So far it's been stabbing me in the back. Do you have a Coca-cola? I need to exorcise a bad-luck demon, Haha. [/quote] Actually, yes
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-16 09:45:09:

It's alright. Once I do an exorcism It'll get better. I am genuinely skeptical of any luck I have. So far it's been stabbing me in the back. Do you have a Coca-cola? I need to exorcise a bad-luck demon, Haha.
Actually, yes
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-16 09:46:20" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:45:09" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-16 09:37:41" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:33:16" ] Tl:Dr I'm definitely acting odd, although that's more due to IRL issues rather than the game, such as my parents still wanting me to see the psychologist guy I hate. I'm simply not that stable and only now I'm finally settling out. I'm sorry if that affected your view of me. [/quote] Oh, it's nothing like that. I just don't trust my luck. Hope things get better for you [/quote] It's alright. Once I do an exorcism It'll get better. I am genuinely skeptical of [i]any[/i] luck I have. So far it's been stabbing me in the back. Do you have a Coca-cola? I need to exorcise a bad-luck demon, Haha. [/quote] Actually, yes [/quote] Alright, let's do this. It has given us viruses, it has given us psychologists, now, we will give it pain!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-16 09:46:20:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-16 09:45:09:

Actually, yes

Alright, let's do this. It has given us viruses, it has given us psychologists, now, we will give it pain!
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-16 09:22:04" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-10-16 07:47:04" ] [quote name="@/TastyPastry" date="2019-10-16 06:58:20" ] Can't delete the irrelevant info because I'm on my tiny tiny phone, but @/starcookies I just wanted show that I let y'all know ahead of time that I'd be more inactive than usual because the way this game timed up with school, as opposed to in the summer when I'm almost always on. [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-11 20:29:34" ] Hey guys, I’m Pastry! I’ve played with a lot of you before, but to those of you who don’t know me, I look forward to getting to play with you. I’m FR+0, and my preferred pronouns are she/her, but no worries if you don’t remember or if you use anything else. [b]Quick disclaimer, I might not be able to be as active in this game as I normally am, because school is in full swing for me and I’m no good at time management.[/b] Introductions aside, here’s what I typically like to do when playing: Day one lynches are great, if you can find basis for a lynch. Basically, what I’m saying is if you have a good reason, you should always lynch. Don’t hold back just because it’s day one. That being said though, the good reason part is important. I will never be on board with voting arbitrarily for lynching a player at random simply because I can, or because I can’t think of anything else to do. In scenarios like the above one, modlynches come in handy! Then you don’t need to risk lynching an innocent player on the flimsiest of bases, and then, because I’m curious, we can figure out what sort of ethereals Night has, and get rid of any of her potentially hostile passive or active abilities. As for roleclaiming: if it helps us lynch someone you’re sure is guilty, and it’ll give your claim credibility, great, go ahead! If you’re roleclaiming to defend yourself against accusations, sure, that works too, it gives me more to work with. Roleclaiming just for the sake of roleclaiming though, leads to a lot of chaos, and makes it easier for the mafia to weed out the power roles, so make sure you don’t roleclaim unless you absolutely have to. I think I’ve covered everything that I can think of, but if you’ve got any more questions, let me know. I’m not subbed, but I’ll check in on this thread periodically. If you need my attention, ping me! Edit: Also, I really liked the flavor, Night, you’re a great writer! Will you be planning on including any clues there? [/quote] I agree with you about how Req's posts about being afraid of night kills seemed like it was taken pretty far, but I don't think that detracts too much from their town lean, in my opinion. Requacy was confirmed by Night to be town, and I think it would be incredibly unbalanced to have a game where the mafia could be confirmed town by the mod. Thus, it's unlikely that Night was lying about this, because if she was, Requacy would probably go unlynched the whole game and mafia would win pretty easily. [/quote] ah i mustve missed that post, yeah i suspected as much. as for the req thing, its already been confirmed that req has a 66% chance of being town and a 33% chance of being maf. that was dragon's hidden mechanic [/quote] I genuinely was freaking terrified of Nightkills. I physically cried when I got NKilled in Mafia of the Opera because I didn't see it coming. I'm a very competitive person and I take games very seriously. I've also been an unstable mess the past two months, and, as you can see from my fluff vents, I haven't been on the most rational side either. IRL stuff happens, and I am the product of that, and I'm sorry if it's affected my playtime in any way. Got to work on my essays today, so I'll be a bit less active. [/quote] i’m really sorry if i unintentionally offended you!! i just found it a bit strange personally, but i’m also not usually an emotional person, so maybe it’s just me who’s a bit insensitive for saying that. i do hope things go better for you soon.
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-16 09:22:04:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-10-16 07:47:04:
@/TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-16 06:58:20:
Can't delete the irrelevant info because I'm on my tiny tiny phone, but @/starcookies I just wanted show that I let y'all know ahead of time that I'd be more inactive than usual because the way this game timed up with school, as opposed to in the summer when I'm almost always on.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-11 20:29:34:
Hey guys, I’m Pastry! I’ve played with a lot of you before, but to those of you who don’t know me, I look forward to getting to play with you. I’m FR+0, and my preferred pronouns are she/her, but no worries if you don’t remember or if you use anything else.

Quick disclaimer, I might not be able to be as active in this game as I normally am, because school is in full swing for me and I’m no good at time management.

Introductions aside, here’s what I typically like to do when playing:

Day one lynches are great, if you can find basis for a lynch. Basically, what I’m saying is if you have a good reason, you should always lynch. Don’t hold back just because it’s day one.
That being said though, the good reason part is important. I will never be on board with voting arbitrarily for lynching a player at random simply because I can, or because I can’t think of anything else to do.
In scenarios like the above one, modlynches come in handy! Then you don’t need to risk lynching an innocent player on the flimsiest of bases, and then, because I’m curious, we can figure out what sort of ethereals Night has, and get rid of any of her potentially hostile passive or active abilities.

As for roleclaiming: if it helps us lynch someone you’re sure is guilty, and it’ll give your claim credibility, great, go ahead! If you’re roleclaiming to defend yourself against accusations, sure, that works too, it gives me more to work with. Roleclaiming just for the sake of roleclaiming though, leads to a lot of chaos, and makes it easier for the mafia to weed out the power roles, so make sure you don’t roleclaim unless you absolutely have to.

I think I’ve covered everything that I can think of, but if you’ve got any more questions, let me know. I’m not subbed, but I’ll check in on this thread periodically. If you need my attention, ping me!

Edit:
Also, I really liked the flavor, Night, you’re a great writer! Will you be planning on including any clues there?

I agree with you about how Req's posts about being afraid of night kills seemed like it was taken pretty far, but I don't think that detracts too much from their town lean, in my opinion. Requacy was confirmed by Night to be town, and I think it would be incredibly unbalanced to have a game where the mafia could be confirmed town by the mod. Thus, it's unlikely that Night was lying about this, because if she was, Requacy would probably go unlynched the whole game and mafia would win pretty easily.

ah i mustve missed that post, yeah i suspected as much. as for the req thing, its already been confirmed that req has a 66% chance of being town and a 33% chance of being maf. that was dragon's hidden mechanic

I genuinely was freaking terrified of Nightkills. I physically cried when I got NKilled in Mafia of the Opera because I didn't see it coming. I'm a very competitive person and I take games very seriously. I've also been an unstable mess the past two months, and, as you can see from my fluff vents, I haven't been on the most rational side either. IRL stuff happens, and I am the product of that, and I'm sorry if it's affected my playtime in any way.

Got to work on my essays today, so I'll be a bit less active.
i’m really sorry if i unintentionally offended you!! i just found it a bit strange personally, but i’m also not usually an emotional person, so maybe it’s just me who’s a bit insensitive for saying that. i do hope things go better for you soon.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
ALSO THIS IS FROM SO LONG AGO BUT I JUST CHECKED THE COSTUME FROM THE MOD NK (i didn’t check previously bc when EoN came out i was at school and didn’t want to waste data opening images) AND ITS FROM ORANGE CARAMEL CATALLENA ISNT IT HAHAHA NIGHT ILY LEGEND
ALSO THIS IS FROM SO LONG AGO BUT I JUST CHECKED THE COSTUME FROM THE MOD NK (i didn’t check previously bc when EoN came out i was at school and didn’t want to waste data opening images) AND ITS FROM ORANGE CARAMEL CATALLENA ISNT IT HAHAHA NIGHT ILY LEGEND
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
I'm back from school! I'll give you the code to solve after night ends, so nobody can influence my ability by murdering the person I want to investigate.

unrelated, I accidentally dyed the palms of my hands a pale purplish-blue from trying to remove ballpoint pen drawings from my hands. I am smurf
I'm back from school! I'll give you the code to solve after night ends, so nobody can influence my ability by murdering the person I want to investigate.

unrelated, I accidentally dyed the palms of my hands a pale purplish-blue from trying to remove ballpoint pen drawings from my hands. I am smurf

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-10-16 10:47:20" ] ALSO THIS IS FROM SO LONG AGO BUT I JUST CHECKED THE COSTUME FROM THE MOD NK (i didn’t check previously bc when EoN came out i was at school and didn’t want to waste data opening images) AND ITS FROM ORANGE CARAMEL CATALLENA ISNT IT HAHAHA NIGHT ILY LEGEND [/quote] YES IT IS THANK U FOR RECOGNIZING IT
StarCookies wrote on 2019-10-16 10:47:20:
YES IT IS THANK U FOR RECOGNIZING IT
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 173 174