Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174
Good evening, I'm Foxtracks. I am a great fan of Mafia games although this is my first time playing one on the Flight Rising forums!

I know what claiming is and lynching is (it is when the town votes out someone they deem suspicious in hopes to eliminate a mafia member, correct?) But could someone explain what a Modlynch is? Sorry ^^;
Good evening, I'm Foxtracks. I am a great fan of Mafia games although this is my first time playing one on the Flight Rising forums!

I know what claiming is and lynching is (it is when the town votes out someone they deem suspicious in hopes to eliminate a mafia member, correct?) But could someone explain what a Modlynch is? Sorry ^^;
[quote name="foxtracks" date="2019-10-11 20:32:29" ] Good evening, I'm Foxtracks. I am a great fan of Mafia games although this is my first time playing one on the Flight Rising forums! I know what claiming is and lynching is (it is when the town votes out someone they deem suspicious in hopes to eliminate a mafia member, correct?) But could someone explain what a Modlynch is? Sorry ^^; [/quote] It's when you vote to lynch the mod. I usually do it for the chaos. Some people want to risk chaos for a good ethral.
foxtracks wrote on 2019-10-11 20:32:29:

It's when you vote to lynch the mod. I usually do it for the chaos. Some people want to risk chaos for a good ethral.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@foxtracks" date="2019-10-11 20:32:29" ] Good evening, I'm Foxtracks. I am a great fan of Mafia games although this is my first time playing one on the Flight Rising forums! I know what claiming is and lynching is (it is when the town votes out someone they deem suspicious in hopes to eliminate a mafia member, correct?) But could someone explain what a Modlynch is? Sorry ^^; [/quote] A mod lynch is when we vote to lynch the mod, which for this particular game, would be nightskyseer. Normally, this can trigger abilities called ethereals, which activate after the mod’s death. This can be either beneficial or harmful, but we won’t know what they do until we lynch her.
@foxtracks wrote on 2019-10-11 20:32:29:

A mod lynch is when we vote to lynch the mod, which for this particular game, would be nightskyseer. Normally, this can trigger abilities called ethereals, which activate after the mod’s death. This can be either beneficial or harmful, but we won’t know what they do until we lynch her.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Oh, and just in case anyone wasn't:
Sub to the lynch thread.

Please.
Sub to the lynch thread.

Please.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@foxtracks Modlynches happen when players lynch the mod. Sometimes it activates their ethereal, an ability that triggers after the player's death. The results could vary, to killing whoever voted for them or forcing everyone to solve a game-ending riddle.

Edit: ninja'd
@foxtracks Modlynches happen when players lynch the mod. Sometimes it activates their ethereal, an ability that triggers after the player's death. The results could vary, to killing whoever voted for them or forcing everyone to solve a game-ending riddle.

Edit: ninja'd
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I really like modlynching in a "b" game.

Can we? I thought we could modlynch this game, but now I'm not sure...
I really like modlynching in a "b" game.

Can we? I thought we could modlynch this game, but now I'm not sure...

Clayton Academy
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-10-11 20:37:18" ] @ foxtracks Modlynches happen when players lynch the mod. Sometimes it activates their ethereal, an ability that triggers after the player's death. The results could vary, to killing whoever voted for them or forcing everyone to solve a [b]game-ending riddle.[/b] [/quote] THAT SOUNDS FUN!
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-10-11 20:37:18:
@ foxtracks Modlynches happen when players lynch the mod. Sometimes it activates their ethereal, an ability that triggers after the player's death. The results could vary, to killing whoever voted for them or forcing everyone to solve a game-ending riddle.
THAT SOUNDS FUN!

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 20:36:13" ] Oh, and just in case anyone wasn't: Sub to the lynch thread. Please. [/quote] OH. Thanks for the reminder.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 20:36:13:
Sub to the lynch thread.

Please.

OH.

Thanks for the reminder.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Thank you!! Also @TastyPastry and anyone else who was curious, flavor will contain small clues to the actions used, larger if someone dies, but not the identities of the players who performed those actions.
Thank you!! Also @TastyPastry and anyone else who was curious, flavor will contain small clues to the actions used, larger if someone dies, but not the identities of the players who performed those actions.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Are we abe to modlynch? If so, I'd like to do that today. That is like... My only exception to d1 lynches.
Are we abe to modlynch? If so, I'd like to do that today. That is like... My only exception to d1 lynches.

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174