Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a familiar to the user above.
1 2
So with the bestiary revamp now here, it's so much easier to look at what familiars you do and don't have, along with what familiars other users do and don't have. This makes completing/filling out your bestiary so much easier, along with helping others to do the same.

That's more or less the aim of this little game. Look at the bestiary of the user above you and find a familiar they don't have that you do (compare your bestiary and theirs side by side to make this easier) then gift it to them! Post here saying you've sent/are sending. You can also post what familiar you're sending in this thread if you want but again, not required to.

Ideally you should send something you have more than one copy of so that you're not losing it, but if you don't mind that feel free. If you feel quite generous you can gift the above user several but this is NOT a requirement of the thread and simply something you can do if you want.

Please don't post if the only familiars you need are expensive retired things like sprites/KS stuff. I understand you might really want these, but it only makes things more difficult for the next player. Generally speaking, try and make sure you have at least one familiar you need that is from the coli or treasure MP as these are cheap and affordable.

To get the game started I'll be sending a familiar to my partner @/Emordnilap so I'm not just sitting here getting a free familiar :P

So with the bestiary revamp now here, it's so much easier to look at what familiars you do and don't have, along with what familiars other users do and don't have. This makes completing/filling out your bestiary so much easier, along with helping others to do the same.

That's more or less the aim of this little game. Look at the bestiary of the user above you and find a familiar they don't have that you do (compare your bestiary and theirs side by side to make this easier) then gift it to them! Post here saying you've sent/are sending. You can also post what familiar you're sending in this thread if you want but again, not required to.

Ideally you should send something you have more than one copy of so that you're not losing it, but if you don't mind that feel free. If you feel quite generous you can gift the above user several but this is NOT a requirement of the thread and simply something you can do if you want.

Please don't post if the only familiars you need are expensive retired things like sprites/KS stuff. I understand you might really want these, but it only makes things more difficult for the next player. Generally speaking, try and make sure you have at least one familiar you need that is from the coli or treasure MP as these are cheap and affordable.

To get the game started I'll be sending a familiar to my partner @/Emordnilap so I'm not just sitting here getting a free familiar :P

LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius

Sending a pair of Wintermane centaurs :D

NP: If you don't feel like going through the bestiary pages, I also have a list in my profile of the familiars I'm missing.
@serpentarius

Sending a pair of Wintermane centaurs :D

NP: If you don't feel like going through the bestiary pages, I also have a list in my profile of the familiars I'm missing.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
[Color=teal]@HeroSmitten Sending a [item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Roundhorn Rager] [color=green]To the player below me... I know all I need is the very expensive. And while I would love one I don't have... I don't expect that. Just send me your favorite! And I loved to know the reason why you like them best! :D
@HeroSmitten

Sending a Magpie Sphinx Roundhorn Rager

To the player below me...
I know all I need is the very expensive.
And while I would love one I don't have...
I don't expect that.
Just send me your favorite!
And I loved to know the reason why you like them best!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin Sending you a [item=Prancing Capricat] and one of my favorite fella [item=Butter Caiman] They're my favorite because they look like exactly the type of familiar to get into a lot of trouble, but are too cute to be mad at [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@Sinjin

Sending you a Prancing Capricat and one of my favorite fella Butter Caiman
They're my favorite because they look like exactly the type of familiar to get into a lot of trouble, but are too cute to be mad at
@LavenderLapis Sending an [item=antique chair] And an [item=Myosotis fox]!
@LavenderLapis

Sending an Antique Chair And an Myosotis Fox !
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMercenary I see you're missing one of these two lovelies, so here you go~! [item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Aurora Pangolin] I've not really been actively seeking familiars, so my beastiary is pretty darn empty xD I'd love any familiars that match any one of my dragons though [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AquaticMercenary
I see you're missing one of these two lovelies, so here you go~!
Alstroemeria Fox Aurora Pangolin

I've not really been actively seeking familiars, so my beastiary is pretty darn empty xD I'd love any familiars that match any one of my dragons though
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@lehiishe sending a ragepuff since u dont have it + it matches ur blue/pink/purple theme! :D
@lehiishe sending a ragepuff since u dont have it + it matches ur blue/pink/purple theme! :D
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
[size=2]@aerdnanocte sending you a [item=basalt vent hop] and a [item=abyss striker], since you don't seem to have either of them. :) as for me, i'm happy about anything i don't already have - just check my bestiary.
@aerdnanocte
sending you a Basalt Vent Hop and a Abyss Striker , since you don't seem to have either of them. :)

as for me, i'm happy about anything i don't already have - just check my bestiary.
yRHzmiz.png
@blutgang Looking through what you don't have, I gift you- [item=creeping tendril] and [item=fenfisher flattail] Any familiars I don't have would be nice ^^
@blutgang

Looking through what you don't have, I gift you-
Creeping Tendril and Fenfisher Flattail

Any familiars I don't have would be nice ^^
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
[color=teal]@Wolpertiinger Sending you a [item=Abyss Striker] [color=teal]and a [item=Aer Phantom][color=teal]! First page familiars! :D [color=green]To the player below me... I know all I need is the very expensive. And while I would love one I don't have... I don't expect that. Just send me your favorite! And I loved to know the reason why you like them best! :D
@Wolpertiinger

Sending you a Abyss Striker and a Aer Phantom !
First page familiars! :D

To the player below me...
I know all I need is the very expensive.
And while I would love one I don't have...
I don't expect that.
Just send me your favorite!
And I loved to know the reason why you like them best!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2