Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you rather?
1 2 3
Let's play a good old game of would you rather! So basically the next person answers the Would You Rather question of the comment above them. Let's keep the questions flight rising or dragon themed, please!

Would you rather ride a dragon or receive a nice warm hug from a dragon?

Make sure to ping the user you are replying to!
Let's play a good old game of would you rather! So basically the next person answers the Would You Rather question of the comment above them. Let's keep the questions flight rising or dragon themed, please!

Would you rather ride a dragon or receive a nice warm hug from a dragon?

Make sure to ping the user you are replying to!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
Ride a dragon! I’d love to fly in the air (outside a plane) and feel the breeze

Next person: would you rather (saying that you are/still in school) have a amazing understanding teacher, but your peers are the most annoying and loud people in the universe,
or
would you rather have amazing understanding funny and friendly peers, but have the worst, most terrible-at-being-a-teacher teacher
Ride a dragon! I’d love to fly in the air (outside a plane) and feel the breeze

Next person: would you rather (saying that you are/still in school) have a amazing understanding teacher, but your peers are the most annoying and loud people in the universe,
or
would you rather have amazing understanding funny and friendly peers, but have the worst, most terrible-at-being-a-teacher teacher
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
@FangirlGoddess ride a dragon, b/c I love the idea of flying in/on anything other than a plane.

Plus riding a dragon involves holding on very tightly so it kinda counts as a hug
@FangirlGoddess ride a dragon, b/c I love the idea of flying in/on anything other than a plane.

Plus riding a dragon involves holding on very tightly so it kinda counts as a hug
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I was ninja'd, so @Eternalflame818
I'd rather have a great teacher and annoying peers because teachers are the main source of learning that you have, not your peers. They can provide guidance and are also the ones writing your letters of rec for college.

mostofmyclasseswithgoodteachershaveannoyingstudentsalready

Next question: would you rather receive a valuable item or hatch a valuable dragon?

(Gentle reminder, please keep the questions related to Flight Rising)
I was ninja'd, so @Eternalflame818
I'd rather have a great teacher and annoying peers because teachers are the main source of learning that you have, not your peers. They can provide guidance and are also the ones writing your letters of rec for college.

mostofmyclasseswithgoodteachershaveannoyingstudentsalready

Next question: would you rather receive a valuable item or hatch a valuable dragon?

(Gentle reminder, please keep the questions related to Flight Rising)
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I'd hatch a valuable dragon, because then you can do more with it!

next person: Would you rather have a plain dragon and a very valuable familiar?
Or a valuable dragon and a plain familiar?
I'd hatch a valuable dragon, because then you can do more with it!

next person: Would you rather have a plain dragon and a very valuable familiar?
Or a valuable dragon and a plain familiar?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
valuable dragon and a plain familiar. I only use familiars for chests, anyway.

Next person: Would you rather have an Imperial scroll or a Boolean? These items CANNOT be traded nor sold.
valuable dragon and a plain familiar. I only use familiars for chests, anyway.

Next person: Would you rather have an Imperial scroll or a Boolean? These items CANNOT be traded nor sold.
@Owlynx

I'd rather have a Boolean. Imperial scrolls have a one-time use and I don't care for them anyways.

/*****Would you rather exalt the custom progenitor with all its apparel or have all your dragons' levels be reduced to one?**********************************/

var answer = 0;
var question = {
if (preference = progenitor){
answer = 1;
}
else if (preference = levelReduction){
answer = 2;
}
};
var main = {
if (answer = (1 || 2)){
alert("The question has been answered.");
};
/********I am reasonably certain I used the right notation*************/
@Owlynx

I'd rather have a Boolean. Imperial scrolls have a one-time use and I don't care for them anyways.

/*****Would you rather exalt the custom progenitor with all its apparel or have all your dragons' levels be reduced to one?**********************************/

var answer = 0;
var question = {
if (preference = progenitor){
answer = 1;
}
else if (preference = levelReduction){
answer = 2;
}
};
var main = {
if (answer = (1 || 2)){
alert("The question has been answered.");
};
/********I am reasonably certain I used the right notation*************/
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@EndertheTurtle I'd rather have all my Dragons reduced to Zero, though I may be a bit biased, since I don't really focus on the coliseum aspect.

Next, Would you rather:
Join the Flight you hate the most and never be able to change it, or, Have to exalt 90% of your current cavern?(Active & Hibernal)
@EndertheTurtle I'd rather have all my Dragons reduced to Zero, though I may be a bit biased, since I don't really focus on the coliseum aspect.

Next, Would you rather:
Join the Flight you hate the most and never be able to change it, or, Have to exalt 90% of your current cavern?(Active & Hibernal)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
@TripKatt13 I'd rather join the flight I hate the most, because I've spent too much time and treasure on my dragons to exalt them at this point

Would you rather: have a beautiful dragon with no breeding partner or have a breeding pair with 2 okay-looking dragons?
@TripKatt13 I'd rather join the flight I hate the most, because I've spent too much time and treasure on my dragons to exalt them at this point

Would you rather: have a beautiful dragon with no breeding partner or have a breeding pair with 2 okay-looking dragons?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake
I'd rather have a beautiful dragon with no breeding partner, I can still dress them to the nines and write some adorable lore for them!

Would you rather be forbidden from breeding dragons or forbidden from buying dragons?
@Diamondsnake
I'd rather have a beautiful dragon with no breeding partner, I can still dress them to the nines and write some adorable lore for them!

Would you rather be forbidden from breeding dragons or forbidden from buying dragons?
1 2 3