Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | King Dave ~(Game /RP+ RAFFLE!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 105 106
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55388608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553887/55388608_350.png[/img] [/url] @EveningEmerald @PinkyDaPinkSlime "A performance?" Hemataia hadn't been paying attention up until that point, focusing more so on grooming herself to look presentable rather than socializing. She had perked up at this point, slinking over to the spiral who had originally spoken up. "Marvelous idea, darling! What was it-" The tundra cut herself off, tapping her chin for a moment, always horrifically bad at remembering names, "Marx! Yes, what did you have in mind, dear? I'm all for the theatrics, although I'll have to get used to no longer being a one dragon show... No matter!" She waved a claw, delighted at the prospect of their first 'official' show for King Dave.

55388608_350.png

@EveningEmerald @PinkyDaPinkSlime

"A performance?" Hemataia hadn't been paying attention up until that point, focusing more so on grooming herself to look presentable rather than socializing. She had perked up at this point, slinking over to the spiral who had originally spoken up.

"Marvelous idea, darling! What was it-" The tundra cut herself off, tapping her chin for a moment, always horrifically bad at remembering names, "Marx! Yes, what did you have in mind, dear? I'm all for the theatrics, although I'll have to get used to no longer being a one dragon show... No matter!" She waved a claw, delighted at the prospect of their first 'official' show for King Dave.
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29543298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295433/29543298_350.png[/img] [/url] When Salazar returned, he was unpleasantly surprised to find many more dragons here, making so much noise. "Heh," he said, "ya'll stupid." He had no real reason to say that other than to antagonize everyone, which was a very good reason, as far as he was concerned. "Paying all this attention to someone who calls himself a king, inflating his already enormous ego. Worship your own monarchs, ya big dummies." He tapped his chin. "But then again," he said, "I suppose your own leaders are just as stupid as you! Ell-oh-ell."

29543298_350.png

When Salazar returned, he was unpleasantly surprised to find many more dragons here, making so much noise.
"Heh," he said, "ya'll stupid." He had no real reason to say that other than to antagonize everyone, which was a very good reason, as far as he was concerned. "Paying all this attention to someone who calls himself a king, inflating his already enormous ego. Worship your own monarchs, ya big dummies." He tapped his chin. "But then again," he said, "I suppose your own leaders are just as stupid as you! Ell-oh-ell."
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@CorruptedSparrow [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QyAYUwY.png[/img][/center] [color=darkred] "I've been told by my courier that you wanted to speak to me." Stated King Dave to the flaming Coatl, he let out a careful deep breath. "What is it that you wanted?" King Dave huffed. Keeping his distance.
@CorruptedSparrow
QyAYUwY.png

"I've been told by my courier that you wanted to speak to me." Stated King Dave to the flaming Coatl, he let out a careful deep breath. "What is it that you wanted?" King Dave huffed. Keeping his distance.
xPlkKnY.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556459/55645805_350.png[/img] [color=800000]"I have a......friend..... who wanted me to give these to you."[/color] He gave King Dave a bowl of red grapes that looked like they were soaked in something strange.[color=800000] "She made them special for you so eat as many as you want. You might be left speechless!"[/color] He laughed a bit after saying the last line
55645805_350.png

"I have a......friend..... who wanted me to give these to you." He gave King Dave a bowl of red grapes that looked like they were soaked in something strange. "She made them special for you so eat as many as you want. You might be left speechless!" He laughed a bit after saying the last line
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
((Idk seems sounds like it's poisoned
((Idk seems sounds like it's poisoned
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Maize walks up to the king, saying “Hey king Dave! I has found some grapes!” She pullled the out, displaying them. But before he could grab then, she pulled them away and said, “Nu-uh! You don’t get any Mister! Now this means I can be your enemy!” She popped one into her mouth, and playfully nocked King Dave’s crown into the dirt, where it got coated in a layer of soil.
Maize walks up to the king, saying “Hey king Dave! I has found some grapes!” She pullled the out, displaying them. But before he could grab then, she pulled them away and said, “Nu-uh! You don’t get any Mister! Now this means I can be your enemy!” She popped one into her mouth, and playfully nocked King Dave’s crown into the dirt, where it got coated in a layer of soil.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Galatheid [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556108/55610764_350.png[/img] Maize whipped her head towards the mad Gaoler, picking up the crown and putting it on her head. She blinked, then smiled. “Oh? This thing?” She pointed towards the crown. “It’s mine now.”
@Galatheid
55610764_350.png
Maize whipped her head towards the mad Gaoler, picking up the crown and putting it on her head. She blinked, then smiled. “Oh? This thing?” She pointed towards the crown. “It’s mine now.”

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Galatheid
Maize narrowed her eyes on the Gaoler. “Meh. I don’t believe I will. And I think it looks wonderful on me.”
@Galatheid
Maize narrowed her eyes on the Gaoler. “Meh. I don’t believe I will. And I think it looks wonderful on me.”

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@LordoftheRing @ExistingEcho [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/316811/31681097p.png[/img][/center] “But of course, of course! I’d love to perform for you later! Though you mind want to find another method of getting my attention,” he laughed. “Ramarel, huh? Well, it’s nice to meet’cha! Do be careful, though, a lotta people around here have malicious intentions...” Marx spun around to face the Tundra, accidentally knocking a nearby dragon off balance with his tail. “Ah, yes! I look forward to the collaboration! Er– what was your name again? Hema-something?” The Spiral smiled sheepishly. “I suck at names, sorry.” He thought for a bit. “I’m not too sure, actually. I figured we could all discuss our abilities and specialties and go from there, yup.”
@LordoftheRing @ExistingEcho
31681097p.png
“But of course, of course! I’d love to perform for you later! Though you mind want to find another method of getting my attention,” he laughed. “Ramarel, huh? Well, it’s nice to meet’cha! Do be careful, though, a lotta people around here have malicious intentions...”

Marx spun around to face the Tundra, accidentally knocking a nearby dragon off balance with his tail. “Ah, yes! I look forward to the collaboration! Er– what was your name again? Hema-something?” The Spiral smiled sheepishly. “I suck at names, sorry.” He thought for a bit. “I’m not too sure, actually. I figured we could all discuss our abilities and specialties and go from there, yup.”
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46475751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464758/46475751.png[/img] [/url] @Nytmair Ramarel shudder stepping slightly back as Asinis shouted at him saying he was useless to King Dave. "How right you are your not dumb as I thought you were." Falling over as Dave the Mirror tackle Asinis. "That's the way show him your not afraid of him." Cheering on Dave the golden Mirror. @EveningEmerald "It's a pleasure to meet you." Smiling looking over at the female Tundra that spoke turning his attention back on Marx. "Oh yes your right think I got someone mad cause a Mirror had to tackle him down. Talking about Asinis and Dave. "Although I didn't spit seeds." Ramarel look around as Marx turn his attention on Hemataia thinking it was best to let Marx talk with her wandering off. @Geekachu Ramarel saw the spiral with the top hat grinning as he heard Salazar say Y'all stupid. "Hello I'm not stupid, if you don't like King Dave why bothering coming here?" He asked "And my leader not stupid." He hissed turning away very upset having heard Salazar say his leader was stupid.

46475751.png

@Nytmair
Ramarel shudder stepping slightly back as Asinis shouted at him saying he was useless to King Dave. "How right you are your not dumb as I thought you were." Falling over as Dave the Mirror tackle Asinis. "That's the way show him your not afraid of him." Cheering on Dave the golden Mirror.

@EveningEmerald
"It's a pleasure to meet you." Smiling looking over at the female Tundra that spoke turning his attention back on Marx. "Oh yes your right think I got someone mad cause a Mirror had to tackle him down. Talking about Asinis and Dave. "Although I didn't spit seeds." Ramarel look around as Marx turn his attention on Hemataia thinking it was best to let Marx talk with her wandering off.

@Geekachu
Ramarel saw the spiral with the top hat grinning as he heard Salazar say Y'all stupid. "Hello I'm not stupid, if you don't like King Dave why bothering coming here?" He asked "And my leader not stupid." He hissed turning away very upset having heard Salazar say his leader was stupid.
w3Yexmm.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 105 106