Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@SoraStarSeer

If it's truly random I'll be the best random number generator in the world. I'll just get a spacesuit and a backpack full of spare clothes and generate random numbers for statisticians.

You can fold anything that you would normally be able to fold with perfect corners if you stick your tongue out.
@SoraStarSeer

If it's truly random I'll be the best random number generator in the world. I'll just get a spacesuit and a backpack full of spare clothes and generate random numbers for statisticians.

You can fold anything that you would normally be able to fold with perfect corners if you stick your tongue out.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
@azureiris
You can fold them into shurikens and kill ppl with them.

You are made of blood. Your entire body is blood. No skin, no bones, no organs, just blood.
@azureiris
You can fold them into shurikens and kill ppl with them.

You are made of blood. Your entire body is blood. No skin, no bones, no organs, just blood.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@loversmasque that means I'd have no brain, so no pain. I'd be a blood donor

You can turn into a fly, but every time you do you have to learn how to fly again.
@loversmasque that means I'd have no brain, so no pain. I'd be a blood donor

You can turn into a fly, but every time you do you have to learn how to fly again.
@Origamighostt
I'd make notes for how to fly every time I turn into a fly. I could learn so many things!

You now are able to create jelly-filled donuts at will! Except they always taste like rice balls.
@Origamighostt
I'd make notes for how to fly every time I turn into a fly. I could learn so many things!

You now are able to create jelly-filled donuts at will! Except they always taste like rice balls.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101,
Now I can bet against random people in the pub, making sure they pay before eating before I yeet outta there. Looks like a decent profit could be made. They're all drunks anyway.

You know have the ability to always land on your face.
@buggy101,
Now I can bet against random people in the pub, making sure they pay before eating before I yeet outta there. Looks like a decent profit could be made. They're all drunks anyway.

You know have the ability to always land on your face.
Eyeballs2.png
@Squirrelatory

Well now I can do some pretty sick handstands and show off.

From now on, you can never see anyone else's face. The entirety of humanity has your face when you look at them.
@Squirrelatory

Well now I can do some pretty sick handstands and show off.

From now on, you can never see anyone else's face. The entirety of humanity has your face when you look at them.
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
@SSSalutis

You've learned to make really accurate masks so that you can go out in public safely, and you make a LOT of money around Halloween!

_______

You can see the same range of colors as a mantis shrimp.
@SSSalutis

You've learned to make really accurate masks so that you can go out in public safely, and you make a LOT of money around Halloween!

_______

You can see the same range of colors as a mantis shrimp.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide

Now I can describe the colors to scientists and get rich!

You now can summon bananas at any time
@HydreigonOxide

Now I can describe the colors to scientists and get rich!

You now can summon bananas at any time
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@PotatoDragon346 Extract the potassium. It is now an infinitely replenishable resource. Make a potassium experimental lab, discoveries, profit

You can root yourself into the ground and absorb groundwater like a plant

@PotatoDragon346 Extract the potassium. It is now an infinitely replenishable resource. Make a potassium experimental lab, discoveries, profit

You can root yourself into the ground and absorb groundwater like a plant

ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
@NavigatorBree You never have to eat again, you have the healthiest diet of all humans anywhere.

You have wings, but they're too small to generate any lift.
@NavigatorBree You never have to eat again, you have the healthiest diet of all humans anywhere.

You have wings, but they're too small to generate any lift.
youtriedstar.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15