Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@azureiris
Sounds like I'd make you great for at checking balls for pro sports.

Next: You can use your toes with the same dexterity as your fingers.
@azureiris
Sounds like I'd make you great for at checking balls for pro sports.

Next: You can use your toes with the same dexterity as your fingers.
t8v2gQJ.gif
@robotstar I’d get my stories done much more quickly
Alternatively, double Mario Kart

You can’t die or be hurt- as long as you’re listening to the Mii theme song
@robotstar I’d get my stories done much more quickly
Alternatively, double Mario Kart

You can’t die or be hurt- as long as you’re listening to the Mii theme song
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@nightskyseer

Best stunt double in the world!

The power to sneeze glitter.
@nightskyseer

Best stunt double in the world!

The power to sneeze glitter.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin

You could package and sell it for parties and stuff. Just be sure to sanitize it.

You can talk to animals, but only extinct ones.
@Sinjin

You could package and sell it for parties and stuff. Just be sure to sanitize it.

You can talk to animals, but only extinct ones.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide

You can ask dinosaurs exactly what they looked like and dictate it directly to the archaeologists responsible for putting them together! Or you could talk to animals that recently went extinct and ask if they'd like to be brought back.

You can shoot web from your wrists like Spiderman, but very slowly and it never stops (not even when you sleep.)
@HydreigonOxide

You can ask dinosaurs exactly what they looked like and dictate it directly to the archaeologists responsible for putting them together! Or you could talk to animals that recently went extinct and ask if they'd like to be brought back.

You can shoot web from your wrists like Spiderman, but very slowly and it never stops (not even when you sleep.)
youtriedstar.png
@AmethystRose1958

Record for slowest ever-made spider web.

And also, people would still enjoy a bit of rip-off Spidermens. Maybe you'll be famous for becoming a meme.

Have super strength, for only a few seconds and the cooldown is about a day.
@AmethystRose1958

Record for slowest ever-made spider web.

And also, people would still enjoy a bit of rip-off Spidermens. Maybe you'll be famous for becoming a meme.

Have super strength, for only a few seconds and the cooldown is about a day.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106

Become a firefighter, cop, or security guard, are always able to activate your super strength for the occasional deadly situation. Although you're have to be careful of how often to use it, think of how many lives you could save!

You can see into the future, but only by 60 seconds.
@Enen16106

Become a firefighter, cop, or security guard, are always able to activate your super strength for the occasional deadly situation. Although you're have to be careful of how often to use it, think of how many lives you could save!

You can see into the future, but only by 60 seconds.
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Utahraptor93

Honestly I think 60 secs is a relatively long time, I mean that one character in HxH can see only 10 secs into the future and it saved his entire life! So ig you could stop things like terrorist attacks by seizing weapons through seeing where they take out the weapons from in the future, and then be heralded as a hero! And of course, you can dodge what would've been fatal attacks

Ok, the next superpower is: eternally greasy hands :)
@Utahraptor93

Honestly I think 60 secs is a relatively long time, I mean that one character in HxH can see only 10 secs into the future and it saved his entire life! So ig you could stop things like terrorist attacks by seizing weapons through seeing where they take out the weapons from in the future, and then be heralded as a hero! And of course, you can dodge what would've been fatal attacks

Ok, the next superpower is: eternally greasy hands :)
?s1k5n=party.png
@berrynite

Become a mechanic and save the company a fortune on oil for greasing up moving parts!

Next: Anything you touch turns to cheese.
@berrynite

Become a mechanic and save the company a fortune on oil for greasing up moving parts!

Next: Anything you touch turns to cheese.
youtriedstar.png
@AmethystRose1958

Touch random objects as cheese. Get credited for cheese sculptures. Touch annoying customers. profit.

anything you wear will teleport you to the last person who wore that clothing. If you wore it last, it teleport you to a random location on Earth.
@AmethystRose1958

Touch random objects as cheese. Get credited for cheese sculptures. Touch annoying customers. profit.

anything you wear will teleport you to the last person who wore that clothing. If you wore it last, it teleport you to a random location on Earth.
rNm9jr5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15