Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@AzureWinds

steal as many tomatoes as you want then phase through the wall and escape. sell for profit

you can walk/float through water like it's air
@AzureWinds

steal as many tomatoes as you want then phase through the wall and escape. sell for profit

you can walk/float through water like it's air
@Bluebirdi3
You can become the best lifeguard there ever was since you don't have to worry about water resistance preventing you from getting to people needing help

You suddenly gain immense knowledge, but only on a specific day of the week at a specific hour. When time's up, you immediately lose all that knowledge till next week
@Bluebirdi3
You can become the best lifeguard there ever was since you don't have to worry about water resistance preventing you from getting to people needing help

You suddenly gain immense knowledge, but only on a specific day of the week at a specific hour. When time's up, you immediately lose all that knowledge till next week
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
@Orphanim

Write it down at that specific hour. Share the notes you've made. Further science. Profit.

You can turn into an anaconda! Problem is, you can't turn back... at least you kept your intelligence!
@Orphanim

Write it down at that specific hour. Share the notes you've made. Further science. Profit.

You can turn into an anaconda! Problem is, you can't turn back... at least you kept your intelligence!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
bro. I'd give amazing hugs. do you know how many friends I'd get?

you can become deaf at your own will, as long as you want. however, the veggietales theme song is stuck in your head for three days (times the number of days you were deaf) afterwards.
(i.e. if you decided to be deaf for three days, the veggietales song is stuck in your head for nine days.)
bro. I'd give amazing hugs. do you know how many friends I'd get?

you can become deaf at your own will, as long as you want. however, the veggietales theme song is stuck in your head for three days (times the number of days you were deaf) afterwards.
(i.e. if you decided to be deaf for three days, the veggietales song is stuck in your head for nine days.)
@Sunkiss
If there's one thing I know about JoJo, it's that Pucci really likes VeggieTales. Yeah, he's that dedicated to God and Jesus. So I could skip his long and boring edgy speeches, then start singing the VeggieTales theme, make peace with him, and the world wouldn't have to be reset! Awesome!

You have autism.
@Sunkiss
If there's one thing I know about JoJo, it's that Pucci really likes VeggieTales. Yeah, he's that dedicated to God and Jesus. So I could skip his long and boring edgy speeches, then start singing the VeggieTales theme, make peace with him, and the world wouldn't have to be reset! Awesome!

You have autism.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

Slightly confused but okay. Well, I'd just exist with autism and I'd go to college to study animals (especially dinosaurs/lizards/that stuff), which is what I already want, so... (I'm getting tested for autism, among other things for the mystery of how my brain works.)

You're an immortal hermit crab. That's it.
@LoversMasque

Slightly confused but okay. Well, I'd just exist with autism and I'd go to college to study animals (especially dinosaurs/lizards/that stuff), which is what I already want, so... (I'm getting tested for autism, among other things for the mystery of how my brain works.)

You're an immortal hermit crab. That's it.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy
I'd become the goddess of hermit crabs! All hermit crabs shall bow down to their new deity!

You're able to turn your eyes into binoculars.
@Requacy
I'd become the goddess of hermit crabs! All hermit crabs shall bow down to their new deity!

You're able to turn your eyes into binoculars.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

You become the world's best researcher, able to find and see anything easier than others without needing to carry the extra weight. Your drawings are far more accurate than others.

You have one giant rock hand.
@buggy101

You become the world's best researcher, able to find and see anything easier than others without needing to carry the extra weight. Your drawings are far more accurate than others.

You have one giant rock hand.
@Cadbberry

I'd be able to absolutely crush my enemies!

Maniacal laughter ensues

Your able to spit whipped cream
@Cadbberry

I'd be able to absolutely crush my enemies!

Maniacal laughter ensues

Your able to spit whipped cream
AH
@Oxyzee
Easy, run an icecream or fruit cup stand. Whenever they want whip cream just spit! Just make sure the customers don't see you.

You can breath underwater! As long as it's not salt water and polluted. (Goes for chlorine as well)
@Oxyzee
Easy, run an icecream or fruit cup stand. Whenever they want whip cream just spit! Just make sure the customers don't see you.

You can breath underwater! As long as it's not salt water and polluted. (Goes for chlorine as well)
rNm9jr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15