Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Requacy

You get to kill your worst enemies over and over again, with ease and little to no consequence. What could possibly be more satisfying?

You have the ability to turn into a dragon, but only on Pluto.
@Requacy

You get to kill your worst enemies over and over again, with ease and little to no consequence. What could possibly be more satisfying?

You have the ability to turn into a dragon, but only on Pluto.
ok fine i changed my sig
@QuartzDragons

Because you tried to rules-lawyer the super power, you are now the owner of THE most Pluto the Dog merchandise in the world. You get to go on the Ellen Degeneres show and she gives you free tickets to Disneyworld to meet Pluto. During your 15 minutes of fame, you use your popularity to ask NASA for a trip to Pluto the planet. You'll only get a few seconds while orbiting the planet to leap out and leap back in on a spacewalk, but a few seconds is all you need....
--

You can turn money into food
@QuartzDragons

Because you tried to rules-lawyer the super power, you are now the owner of THE most Pluto the Dog merchandise in the world. You get to go on the Ellen Degeneres show and she gives you free tickets to Disneyworld to meet Pluto. During your 15 minutes of fame, you use your popularity to ask NASA for a trip to Pluto the planet. You'll only get a few seconds while orbiting the planet to leap out and leap back in on a spacewalk, but a few seconds is all you need....
--

You can turn money into food
youtriedstar.png
@AmethystRose1958
You can steal from the rich and feed the poor at the same time!

Everything you touch turns into mush
@AmethystRose1958
You can steal from the rich and feed the poor at the same time!

Everything you touch turns into mush
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
@Orphanim

Hire yourself out as a gardener, then "weed" their lawn (and do try to keep off the grass)

The power to turn into a dragon at will!
@Orphanim

Hire yourself out as a gardener, then "weed" their lawn (and do try to keep off the grass)

The power to turn into a dragon at will!
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

Fantasy and Sci-fi movies and television shows don't need to waste money on special effects anymore!

The power to summon the Kraken, but you can only do it on land.
@LogrithmGames

Fantasy and Sci-fi movies and television shows don't need to waste money on special effects anymore!

The power to summon the Kraken, but you can only do it on land.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy
Easy. Just do it at the beach or something.

Next: The ability to make things float like balloons.
@Requacy
Easy. Just do it at the beach or something.

Next: The ability to make things float like balloons.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
you earn big cash off of making a tourist attraction where people get to experience weightlessness.

next: you have the ability to summon a thimble. once.
@FlareTheDragon
you earn big cash off of making a tourist attraction where people get to experience weightlessness.

next: you have the ability to summon a thimble. once.
48541933_juO.png
@Kyn

free thimble! give it to someone who needs it.

you can handstand without the blood flowing to your head now
@Kyn

free thimble! give it to someone who needs it.

you can handstand without the blood flowing to your head now
@Kyn
Easy! You go to sewing club, just once, summon the thimble, and then give it to someone. They now have a free thimble., and you no longer go to sewing club.

Next: you have the ability to talk to ladybugs!
@Kyn
Easy! You go to sewing club, just once, summon the thimble, and then give it to someone. They now have a free thimble., and you no longer go to sewing club.

Next: you have the ability to talk to ladybugs!
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
@ExistingEcho

You can tell how the garden is doing thanks to the ladybugs telling you how much predators and prey are around.

You can phase through objects as long as you have a tomato in your hand.
@ExistingEcho

You can tell how the garden is doing thanks to the ladybugs telling you how much predators and prey are around.

You can phase through objects as long as you have a tomato in your hand.
May the Winds bring us together again~tumblr_o3164lIXv51v8u3r6o1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15