Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@AmethystRose1958
I could make some serious profit from starring in cosplay! Those wings would be mighty useful for some designs, who needs to fly when you can just be some weirdo with wings?

You'd have the most realistic tiny wings around!

You can levitate... but once you activate it you won't ever be able to stop levitating.
@AmethystRose1958
I could make some serious profit from starring in cosplay! Those wings would be mighty useful for some designs, who needs to fly when you can just be some weirdo with wings?

You'd have the most realistic tiny wings around!

You can levitate... but once you activate it you won't ever be able to stop levitating.
banner.png
I could make a profit as a ghost actor, a magician’s assistant or just become one of those anomalies and be recognized worldwide as the person that never touches ground.

The person below me will have super strength but can only activate it when crushing paper.

I could make a profit as a ghost actor, a magician’s assistant or just become one of those anomalies and be recognized worldwide as the person that never touches ground.

The person below me will have super strength but can only activate it when crushing paper.

| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
@DireDragonar
Dude, have you seen Kiwami Japan, aka the YouTube Knife Guy? He made a knife out of paper. Think of all the knives I can make out of paper if I give them enough pressure. Think of all the blood I can draw with those knives. Think of all the blood, streaking my arms as I slice my own skin open with knife after knife...

Or I could sell them. That's cool too.

Your power: You have no power.
@DireDragonar
Dude, have you seen Kiwami Japan, aka the YouTube Knife Guy? He made a knife out of paper. Think of all the knives I can make out of paper if I give them enough pressure. Think of all the blood I can draw with those knives. Think of all the blood, streaking my arms as I slice my own skin open with knife after knife...

Or I could sell them. That's cool too.

Your power: You have no power.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque
Then I am just me, and really who else would I rather be? :)

Power: The ability to summon small common pebbles at will
@LoversMasque
Then I am just me, and really who else would I rather be? :)

Power: The ability to summon small common pebbles at will
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@Recallback
Easy, sell 'em to landscapers, contractors and rock collectors!

You have the power to change the color of the palms of your hands.
@Recallback
Easy, sell 'em to landscapers, contractors and rock collectors!

You have the power to change the color of the palms of your hands.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Okamihowl

Turning them red would be great for halloween (smack 'em up against a window so they look like bloody hands)

Also, you could draw an insane amount of stuff on your palm with the perfect background

You have the power to stick your hand into a computer screen (you can't get any data or information from it... you just literally poke your hand in it)
@Okamihowl

Turning them red would be great for halloween (smack 'em up against a window so they look like bloody hands)

Also, you could draw an insane amount of stuff on your palm with the perfect background

You have the power to stick your hand into a computer screen (you can't get any data or information from it... you just literally poke your hand in it)
Wishlist ~~~ USERNAME CHANGE! Formerly: KawaiiNeko15 2020-02-19.png
@KawaiiNeko15

great excuse to get out of work, you can pretend you lost your arms!

you have the power to climb up any wall no matter how steep without falling, but you can't activate it yourself, you need to be in contact with an insect that can climb walls itself somewhere on your body at all times
@KawaiiNeko15

great excuse to get out of work, you can pretend you lost your arms!

you have the power to climb up any wall no matter how steep without falling, but you can't activate it yourself, you need to be in contact with an insect that can climb walls itself somewhere on your body at all times
?s1k5n=party.png
@berrynite

I'd get myself a pet spider and we could become a famous explorer duo!

You now have physic powers! But the more you use them, the more constipated you get.
@berrynite

I'd get myself a pet spider and we could become a famous explorer duo!

You now have physic powers! But the more you use them, the more constipated you get.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I would just only eat liquids or just die I don't really care about psychic powers so I guess I could also just not use them

Everytime you clean a window somewhere randomly on the world a glass of water will appear
I would just only eat liquids or just die I don't really care about psychic powers so I guess I could also just not use them

Everytime you clean a window somewhere randomly on the world a glass of water will appear
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

Start a window-cleaning company and help solve worldwide thirst.

Power: You can summon a tree, but it's a surprise what type of tree and how big it is every time you do it.
@ThanosBottomText

Start a window-cleaning company and help solve worldwide thirst.

Power: You can summon a tree, but it's a surprise what type of tree and how big it is every time you do it.
youtriedstar.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15