Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the game of weird doors
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301
@chamomiles
I'll take door two!
@chamomiles
I'll take door two!
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@waterbend You discover that the door does not open, but there are clothes hanging on it. [item = frostfinder's arctic bags][item = dented iron gauntlets] @ArisMagenta You move closer and the feeling of danger intensifies. Suddenly a dragon jumps out at you! You barely avoid getting mauled to death. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54548777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545488/54548777_350.png[/img] [/url] @Geekachu Seems like the feathers and paint were left on the door from making this small stuffed animal! [item = pinpush mirror doll]
@waterbend
You discover that the door does not open, but there are clothes hanging on it.
Frostfinder's Arctic Bags Dented Iron Gauntlets

@ArisMagenta
You move closer and the feeling of danger intensifies. Suddenly a dragon jumps out at you! You barely avoid getting mauled to death.

54548777_350.png

@Geekachu
Seems like the feathers and paint were left on the door from making this small stuffed animal!
Pinpush Mirror Doll
Door 1: The door seems very broken down, like it was abandoned. It is wooden with mold growing on it and it smells rancid.

Door 2: The door is red with strange yellow stripes on it. You could hear the sound of a music box coming from the room behind the door.

Door 3: The door is made of metal that is secured with a giant lock. It figure it's probably a safe, but despite the door being very thick, you could hear squeaking of some kind of rodent or something.
Door 1: The door seems very broken down, like it was abandoned. It is wooden with mold growing on it and it smells rancid.

Door 2: The door is red with strange yellow stripes on it. You could hear the sound of a music box coming from the room behind the door.

Door 3: The door is made of metal that is secured with a giant lock. It figure it's probably a safe, but despite the door being very thick, you could hear squeaking of some kind of rodent or something.
Hey yall I'm back!
@ArisMagenta
Door 2 please :)
@ArisMagenta
Door 2 please :)
@ArisMagenta
I'll take door 1!
@ArisMagenta
I'll take door 1!
:)
@WinterOfDecay You break open the door and discover these items: [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Burnished Filigree Banner] [item=Bloody Chest Bandage] [item=Nightwing Bat] x20 @Geekachu You slowly open the door and see a baby male skydancer peacefully sleeping on the carpet. It doesn't seem to notice your presence, but you take it anyway. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54551096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545511/54551096_350.png[/img] [/url] @bakugannvgims After a while, you finally unlock the door, and move the heavy door. There you find a few things. [item=Hedgehog] [item=Copper Ore] x50 [item=Silver Ore] x5 [item= Gold Ore] x1
@WinterOfDecay

You break open the door and discover these items:
Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Burnished Filigree Banner Bloody Chest Bandage Nightwing Bat x20

@Geekachu

You slowly open the door and see a baby male skydancer peacefully sleeping on the carpet. It doesn't seem to notice your presence, but you take it anyway.

54551096_350.png

@bakugannvgims

After a while, you finally unlock the door, and move the heavy door. There you find a few things.
Hedgehog Copper Ore x50 Silver Ore x5 Gold Ore x1
Hey yall I'm back!
Door 1 is damaged by claw marks, like someone was desperately trying to get inside.

Door 2 is extremely dusty, and covered in cobwebs and dead bugs.

Door 3 is made of strong steel, and is almost too heavy to push open.
Door 1 is damaged by claw marks, like someone was desperately trying to get inside.

Door 2 is extremely dusty, and covered in cobwebs and dead bugs.

Door 3 is made of strong steel, and is almost too heavy to push open.
Door 1 pls
@Geekachu (hope you don't mind the ping)
Door 1 pls
@Geekachu (hope you don't mind the ping)
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@Geekachu

Door 2 please!
@Geekachu

Door 2 please!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
@Geekachu I'll take door 3
@Geekachu I'll take door 3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301