Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the game of weird doors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 300 301
@annuaru door 3
@annuaru door 3
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Door #1 - @apocellipse You try to open the door. Why did you do that? It's just a picture. Of course it doesn't open. You hear some giggles behind you. It seems a group of familiars think this is pretty funny. They follow you home, laughing the whole time. [center][item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] [item=Apatite Fisher][/center] ------------ Door #2 - @Gilan1 You slowly open the door. A dragon is bent over his work, crafting another masterpiece of glass. He looks up and at you. "Could you use an artist in your clan? Of course you could. Let me pack up my tools." He seems to have invited himself to join you. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54406559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544066/54406559_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] --------- Door #3 - @Lynz You open the door. Behind the door is another door. You open that door. There's another door. You open that door... Why are there so many doors?! You're out of breath by the time all of the doors are open. A chest full of clothes is behind the final door... Someone went through a lot of trouble to hide this outfit. They have strange taste, but you feel like you deserve a prize for opening all of those doors. [center][item=Mage's Peony Tunic] [item=Windwalker's Arctic Goggles] [item=Navy Plaid Cabbie] [item=Bright Rogue Footpads][/center]
Door #1 - @apocellipse

You try to open the door. Why did you do that? It's just a picture. Of course it doesn't open. You hear some giggles behind you.
It seems a group of familiars think this is pretty funny. They follow you home, laughing the whole time.
Carmine Serthis Scythe Kamaitachi Apatite Fisher

Door #2 - @Gilan1

You slowly open the door. A dragon is bent over his work, crafting another masterpiece of glass. He looks up and at you.
"Could you use an artist in your clan? Of course you could. Let me pack up my tools." He seems to have invited himself to join you.

Door #3 - @Lynz

You open the door. Behind the door is another door. You open that door. There's another door. You open that door... Why are there so many doors?!
You're out of breath by the time all of the doors are open. A chest full of clothes is behind the final door... Someone went through a lot of trouble to hide this outfit. They have strange taste, but you feel like you deserve a prize for opening all of those doors.
Mage's Peony Tunic Windwalker's Arctic Goggles Navy Plaid Cabbie Bright Rogue Footpads
Door1- you find your self looking at an old cardboard box opening it you find a little door made from sticks. Well more like twigs really. The door is flimsy and roughly glued to the bottom of the box.

Door2- this door is a nice size and a beautiful light gold. The color and texture moved in the lig.... what a minute! As you look you notice the clear box(?) Around the door and are those... are those eyes?! The door is an aquarium with a hole bait ball of gold like fish.

Door3- the fi al door is black. It's made out of wood, it has a regular old doorknob, and there even a brass knocker on it.
Now you just have to figure out why it's in the middle the desert in egypt.
Door1- you find your self looking at an old cardboard box opening it you find a little door made from sticks. Well more like twigs really. The door is flimsy and roughly glued to the bottom of the box.

Door2- this door is a nice size and a beautiful light gold. The color and texture moved in the lig.... what a minute! As you look you notice the clear box(?) Around the door and are those... are those eyes?! The door is an aquarium with a hole bait ball of gold like fish.

Door3- the fi al door is black. It's made out of wood, it has a regular old doorknob, and there even a brass knocker on it.
Now you just have to figure out why it's in the middle the desert in egypt.
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
@Gilan1 door three please!
@Gilan1 door three please!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@Gilan1
I'll take door 1!
@Gilan1
I'll take door 1!
@gilan1 door two please :>
@gilan1 door two please :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@chamomile you turn the box over seeing where the 'door' would open and find the box suddenly heavier. Looking over you see a tundra hatchling clawing at the door and squeezing to the other side. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54483950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544840/54483950_350.png[/img] [/url] @Slaytheist moving the door a bit to find a gold Renaissance shirt. A gold arm silks. And teardrop citrine earrings. @Saphae from behind the door a high giggle is heard. A head pokes out followed by the rest of the body or the summer sphinx.
@chamomile you turn the box over seeing where the 'door' would open and find the box suddenly heavier. Looking over you see a tundra hatchling clawing at the door and squeezing to the other side.

54483950_350.png

@Slaytheist moving the door a bit to find a gold Renaissance shirt. A gold arm silks. And teardrop citrine earrings.

@Saphae from behind the door a high giggle is heard. A head pokes out followed by the rest of the body or the summer sphinx.
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
Sorry for the late reply- the previous player misspelled my name when pinging

Door 1: This door is very thick, but you can hear faint music coming from behind it. The soft texture and warm color of the door also give off a welcoming feeling.

Door 2: This door is bright and colorful. It seems to be decorated with different colored paint and... feathers? Whoever constructed this door is probably very creative.

Door 3: This door is covered with flowers and other leafy decorations. Something about the door seems a little dangerous though.
Sorry for the late reply- the previous player misspelled my name when pinging

Door 1: This door is very thick, but you can hear faint music coming from behind it. The soft texture and warm color of the door also give off a welcoming feeling.

Door 2: This door is bright and colorful. It seems to be decorated with different colored paint and... feathers? Whoever constructed this door is probably very creative.

Door 3: This door is covered with flowers and other leafy decorations. Something about the door seems a little dangerous though.
@chamomiles

door 1 please
@chamomiles

door 1 please
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
@chamomiles

Door 3 please!
@chamomiles

Door 3 please!
Hey yall I'm back!