Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murderous Methods- Discussion [D6]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/good-vs-evil-rp/images/9/93/Untitled112.png/revision/latest?cb=20190723035454.png[/img] [Font=courier new]You've been invited to the sister school of the late Hope's Peak Academy- a great honour, especially when you know how far it will get you in the future. As an ultimate student, you've been placed in a class with 15 others, something you expected. What you didn't expect, was the lockdown and memory loss. You wake up, remembering everything- except what happened after you took a step into the Hope's Peak Iwasaki school. [/Font] [Quote] [Font=courier new] Dear Ultimate Student, [Indent] [font=courier new]You have been invited to Hope's Peak Academy in Iwasaki. We will see you there at [spoiler] Null Null Null Null Null[/spoiler]. We know you will enjoy this opportunity and accept this letter to the Academy. You have been placed in a class with 15 other students of equal ability but of different talents. Good luck,[/indent] [/font] [Font=courier new] Staff. [/Font] [/Quote] ----- HELLO welcome I'm your mod vertigo here's the RULES [List] Follow FR Rules! Do not edit or delete posts without asking me first [3 strikes] No outside communication about the game [this excludes specific roles that will have outside chats] You are not allowed to take or post screenshots, or say anything i, the mod, tell you directly into the main chat. Paraphrasing is key! Days are 48 hours, Nights are 24. They will end at 17:00 FR time. Lockdown is at 1600 FR time. This gives me a chance to write flavour. No new vote changes or role action changes will be accepted, and you will be given a warning if you do. Don't post if you see a reserved post. That's me writing kids. My word is law (: Keep fluff to a minimum! I'm guilty of fluff too, so I get it. Rules may be edited or changed, but I'll let you know if they do. [/List] -- Game rules [List] This is a non-rp and mild b*stard game! Mod has role card and can lie to an extent. I have, however, not lied on your role cards. Neutrals have their own wincons Mafia will win when ratio of maf to town is 1:1 or mafia exceeds town. Town wins when no mafia remain. [/List]
latest?cb=20190723035454.png

You've been invited to the sister school of the late Hope's Peak Academy- a great honour, especially when you know how far it will get you in the future. As an ultimate student, you've been placed in a class with 15 others, something you expected.

What you didn't expect, was the lockdown and memory loss.

You wake up, remembering everything- except what happened after you took a step into the Hope's Peak Iwasaki school.

Quote:
Dear Ultimate Student,
You have been invited to Hope's Peak Academy in Iwasaki. We will see you there at Null Null Null Null Null. We know you will enjoy this opportunity and accept this letter to the Academy. You have been placed in a class with 15 other students of equal ability but of different talents. Good luck,

Staff.

HELLO welcome I'm your mod vertigo here's the RULES
    Follow FR Rules!
    Do not edit or delete posts without asking me first [3 strikes]
    No outside communication about the game [this excludes specific roles that will have outside chats]
    You are not allowed to take or post screenshots, or say anything i, the mod, tell you directly into the main chat. Paraphrasing is key!
    Days are 48 hours, Nights are 24. They will end at 17:00 FR time.
    Lockdown is at 1600 FR time. This gives me a chance to write flavour. No new vote changes or role action changes will be accepted, and you will be given a warning if you do.
    Don't post if you see a reserved post. That's me writing kids.
    My word is law (:
    Keep fluff to a minimum! I'm guilty of fluff too, so I get it.
    Rules may be edited or changed, but I'll let you know if they do.

--

Game rules
    This is a non-rp and mild b*stard game!
    Mod has role card and can lie to an extent. I have, however, not lied on your role cards.
    Neutrals have their own wincons
    Mafia will win when ratio of maf to town is 1:1 or mafia exceeds town.
    Town wins when no mafia remain.
1DKhf3D.png
Links and Player's list
0- ThatOneSpeedster Lynched- D5, Kimi Itsuki, Ultimate Judge
1- Dragonclaw101
2- Beheaded Poisoned- N5, Aoiaka Aido, Ultimate Scout
3- Tweeter101
4- Maithax
5- StarCookies
6- Warriorgirl1234- Lynched- D2, Yorimiku Ikei, Ultimate Engraver
7- RhinoBeetle- Lynched D1, Ayumane Mikuran, Ultimate Graphic Designer
8- RadioReprise
9- TastyPastry
10- MysticalScribe EmberTheSkywing
11- Touch SelenaSilverwolf Killed- N2,Mahana Shimimura, Ultimate Woodworker
12- Comba Killed N3, Jahama Nera, Ultimate Jeweler
13- Oralee Lynched- D4, Gichi Shimoka, Ultimate Counselor
14- RosayC Lynched- D3,Ranhon Kitana, Ultimate Economist
15- NotarySojac

Lynch Thread

Signup Thread

Dawn of Day One

Start of Night One

Dawn of Day Two

Start of Night Two

Dawn of Day Three

Start of Night Three

Dawn of Day Four

Start of Night Four

Dawn of Day Five

Start of Night Five

Dawn of Day Six
Links and Player's list
0- ThatOneSpeedster Lynched- D5, Kimi Itsuki, Ultimate Judge
1- Dragonclaw101
2- Beheaded Poisoned- N5, Aoiaka Aido, Ultimate Scout
3- Tweeter101
4- Maithax
5- StarCookies
6- Warriorgirl1234- Lynched- D2, Yorimiku Ikei, Ultimate Engraver
7- RhinoBeetle- Lynched D1, Ayumane Mikuran, Ultimate Graphic Designer
8- RadioReprise
9- TastyPastry
10- MysticalScribe EmberTheSkywing
11- Touch SelenaSilverwolf Killed- N2,Mahana Shimimura, Ultimate Woodworker
12- Comba Killed N3, Jahama Nera, Ultimate Jeweler
13- Oralee Lynched- D4, Gichi Shimoka, Ultimate Counselor
14- RosayC Lynched- D3,Ranhon Kitana, Ultimate Economist
15- NotarySojac

Lynch Thread

Signup Thread

Dawn of Day One

Start of Night One

Dawn of Day Two

Start of Night Two

Dawn of Day Three

Start of Night Three

Dawn of Day Four

Start of Night Four

Dawn of Day Five

Start of Night Five

Dawn of Day Six
1DKhf3D.png
Dawn of Day One

You've already realized you're in the Iwasaki HP Academy. You know there's 15 others with you. What you don't know is why you're here.

During breakfast, this becomes clear.

A loud cat-like yowl causes you to stand up from your seat, gripping onto the edge.

A monochrome black and white cat...stuffie? Stands in the center of the dining hall on a pedestal, holding a lightning bolt as if it was Zeus.

"I couldn't help but throw myself in!" The cat purrs, taking a seat and throwing away the plastic bolt, pausing as it clattered on the pristine floor. "But you MUST be wondering why you're here? Hmmm? It's so clawful watching you just sit there with ANXIETY!" It laughs an ear-splitting screech of a sound, then staring around with its slitted eyes. "Well...you're here for MURDER! To kill your classmates!"

Objections erupt from around the hall, table slamming and screams of all pitches.

"Liar!"

"Stop f***ing with us!"

"MURDER? NO!"

"Interesting."

Those are the main four you can pick out. You start breathing heavily, trying to calm the panic coursing through your veins.

The cat continues. "Now now, this is a bit different. I've given…roles out to all of you. You may understand them now. You'll be holding a trial of sorts, where you will vote for one of the killers. If you're wrong, you're just plagued with guilt...the killers progress on. And some of you..align with none. Just think about it: you're on teams. Not even a Mastermind to fine! Think of all the pawsibilities!" She mewls. "How un-fur-tunate for you! It's mewsic to my ears."

The cat leaves off with a maniacal grin, the pedestal sinking back into the ground.

Players: @thatonespeedster @Dragonclaw101 @Beheaded @Tweeter101 @Maithax @StarCookies @Warriorgirl1234 @RhinoBeetle @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @/MysticalScribe @Touch @Comba @Oralee @RosayC @NotarySojac

Subs: @SelenaSilverwolf @EmberTheSkywing @nightskyseer @Tanglefire

Specs: @WilhelmGrimm @Daijobanai

Welcome to the game! Thank you all for signing up in one way or another. Day ends August 9th at 1700. Lockdown occurs at 1600 on the same date.
Dawn of Day One

You've already realized you're in the Iwasaki HP Academy. You know there's 15 others with you. What you don't know is why you're here.

During breakfast, this becomes clear.

A loud cat-like yowl causes you to stand up from your seat, gripping onto the edge.

A monochrome black and white cat...stuffie? Stands in the center of the dining hall on a pedestal, holding a lightning bolt as if it was Zeus.

"I couldn't help but throw myself in!" The cat purrs, taking a seat and throwing away the plastic bolt, pausing as it clattered on the pristine floor. "But you MUST be wondering why you're here? Hmmm? It's so clawful watching you just sit there with ANXIETY!" It laughs an ear-splitting screech of a sound, then staring around with its slitted eyes. "Well...you're here for MURDER! To kill your classmates!"

Objections erupt from around the hall, table slamming and screams of all pitches.

"Liar!"

"Stop f***ing with us!"

"MURDER? NO!"

"Interesting."

Those are the main four you can pick out. You start breathing heavily, trying to calm the panic coursing through your veins.

The cat continues. "Now now, this is a bit different. I've given…roles out to all of you. You may understand them now. You'll be holding a trial of sorts, where you will vote for one of the killers. If you're wrong, you're just plagued with guilt...the killers progress on. And some of you..align with none. Just think about it: you're on teams. Not even a Mastermind to fine! Think of all the pawsibilities!" She mewls. "How un-fur-tunate for you! It's mewsic to my ears."

The cat leaves off with a maniacal grin, the pedestal sinking back into the ground.

Players: @thatonespeedster @Dragonclaw101 @Beheaded @Tweeter101 @Maithax @StarCookies @Warriorgirl1234 @RhinoBeetle @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @/MysticalScribe @Touch @Comba @Oralee @RosayC @NotarySojac

Subs: @SelenaSilverwolf @EmberTheSkywing @nightskyseer @Tanglefire

Specs: @WilhelmGrimm @Daijobanai

Welcome to the game! Thank you all for signing up in one way or another. Day ends August 9th at 1700. Lockdown occurs at 1600 on the same date.
1DKhf3D.png
...... cat puns on the furst day. Purfect.
...... cat puns on the furst day. Purfect.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Yay, it's started!

Hello everyone, I am Rosayc, previously ExoticBacoe! I've played a couple of games before, but am still learning about playing a lot. I am FR+9, so please excuse my absence in what always seems to be the busiest times.
Yay, it's started!

Hello everyone, I am Rosayc, previously ExoticBacoe! I've played a couple of games before, but am still learning about playing a lot. I am FR+9, so please excuse my absence in what always seems to be the busiest times.
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Please excuse while I try to pawcess all this.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-08-07 16:40:01" ] Please excuse while I try to pawcess all this. [/quote] you fur-get im your god, you cant outpun me.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-08-07 16:40:01:
you fur-get im your god, you cant outpun me.
1DKhf3D.png
Welp, let me follow along then!

Hello! I'm Tweeter, and this is my I don't know how to count this whith games I'm currently playing/signed up for! I am Fr +3, and my roommate takes my phone at 8 o'clock my time, but recently I've been getting up to 9 o'clock.
Welp, let me follow along then!

Hello! I'm Tweeter, and this is my I don't know how to count this whith games I'm currently playing/signed up for! I am Fr +3, and my roommate takes my phone at 8 o'clock my time, but recently I've been getting up to 9 o'clock.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I love the puns

Hello everyone! I’m Pastry, FR +0, and I’ll be starting school this Monday, so I’ll probably start to be a little less active when that happens.

So to start off discussion, what do you guys think about Day 1 lynches? And what do you think about mob lynches? If that’s actually possible in this game.

I’m open to both, but it’s very hard for me to read anyone Day 1, and I don’t really want to vote arbitrarily, so I won’t vote to lynch unless there’s some sort of reasoning behind it.
I love the puns

Hello everyone! I’m Pastry, FR +0, and I’ll be starting school this Monday, so I’ll probably start to be a little less active when that happens.

So to start off discussion, what do you guys think about Day 1 lynches? And what do you think about mob lynches? If that’s actually possible in this game.

I’m open to both, but it’s very hard for me to read anyone Day 1, and I don’t really want to vote arbitrarily, so I won’t vote to lynch unless there’s some sort of reasoning behind it.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-07 16:41:57" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-08-07 16:40:01" ] Please excuse while I try to pawcess all this. [/quote] you fur-get im your god, you cant outpun me. [/quote] Watch me, I'm purfect at this. I've puracticed since I was five. Furget about winning, I'm unstopfurble.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-07 16:41:57:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-08-07 16:40:01:
you fur-get im your god, you cant outpun me.
Watch me, I'm purfect at this. I've puracticed since I was five. Furget about winning, I'm unstopfurble.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]