Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation III: 13 stars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99
everyones always susp of me. XD I got lynched day onemy first game of forum mafia because apparently i seem sus always. but i can tell you my short post tendacys come from playing town of salem. where you have to post quickly

everyones always susp of me. XD I got lynched day onemy first game of forum mafia because apparently i seem sus always. but i can tell you my short post tendacys come from playing town of salem. where you have to post quickly

My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Makes sense.
Makes sense.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
OK, so basics about me...
I'm Oralee, FR +3, female, won't blow up if you use other pronouns so long as I know you're talking about me.
Currently in another mafia game too maybe not my best idea ever but I think I can make it work and am balancing a couple other things too, but I'll try to announce if I'll be less active (like minimum amount of posts active) for a day or two.
I'm generally in favor of D1 lynching with a certain amount of people, but I'm not dead-set on the idea, so if others don't wanna do it I'm fine with that, assuming no one makes a huge mistake that indicates they're mafia.
I'm for randomizing the dagger though worried about someone getting both dagger and book at once, even though there's technically only a...1 in 13 chance? that would happen (I hate doing statistics. If it's two independent events, is it one in thirteen or 1 in 13 times 1 in 13?). I'm sorry, Zona, but I'd be uninclined to give you either because of DAC...I know I've only played with you once and you always sound like this, but if we do end up choosing I'd like someone who doesn't make me wary baseline...XD
OK, so basics about me...
I'm Oralee, FR +3, female, won't blow up if you use other pronouns so long as I know you're talking about me.
Currently in another mafia game too maybe not my best idea ever but I think I can make it work and am balancing a couple other things too, but I'll try to announce if I'll be less active (like minimum amount of posts active) for a day or two.
I'm generally in favor of D1 lynching with a certain amount of people, but I'm not dead-set on the idea, so if others don't wanna do it I'm fine with that, assuming no one makes a huge mistake that indicates they're mafia.
I'm for randomizing the dagger though worried about someone getting both dagger and book at once, even though there's technically only a...1 in 13 chance? that would happen (I hate doing statistics. If it's two independent events, is it one in thirteen or 1 in 13 times 1 in 13?). I'm sorry, Zona, but I'd be uninclined to give you either because of DAC...I know I've only played with you once and you always sound like this, but if we do end up choosing I'd like someone who doesn't make me wary baseline...XD
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[quote name="zona" date="2019-06-23 17:44:07" ] everyones always susp of me. XD I got lynched day onemy first game of forum mafia because apparently i seem sus always. but i can tell you my short post tendacys come from playing town of salem. where you have to post quickly [/quote] Yes. Because you were the godfather, I knew it, and you were an easy target thanks to how sus you sound. XD
zona wrote on 2019-06-23 17:44:07:
Yes. Because you were the godfather, I knew it, and you were an easy target thanks to how sus you sound. XD
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Hello everybody!

I'm around and I'll start reading, anything I should know so far?
Hello everybody!

I'm around and I'll start reading, anything I should know so far?
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
oralee shush . every game ive done so far has been a walking disaster XD and we both know this

I expect this one will too XD

Dav was a disaster i ran away from XD

i think this is technically my third forum mafia game not including Kitc which i do like once a month
oralee shush . every game ive done so far has been a walking disaster XD and we both know this

I expect this one will too XD

Dav was a disaster i ran away from XD

i think this is technically my third forum mafia game not including Kitc which i do like once a month
[quote name="zona" date="2019-06-23 17:16:33" ] if yall do wanna try who you wanna give the dagger :? [/quote] I’d like to wait a little before I decide, since there hasn’t been enough discussion for me to really get a feeling for people’s alignments yet. We have until the 25th, so I’d prolong my vote until then. I don’t want to accidentally give it to someone in the mafia. If I [i]had[/i] to pick someone right now, it would probably be Dragon, just because they already volunteered for it. (And if something alignment indicative happens, then we know whether or not to lynch them.) It’s risky to say something like this early on in the game, (and kind of dumb on my part) and my opinion may change later as more posts come to light, but Dragon is also giving me town vibes right now. It may just be their writing style, which exudes friendly vibes, or the fact that they’ve been pretty active in the thread, but I’d rather give it to them than to someone random. [rule] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-06-23 17:41:41" ] Side note: We should all sub to the Lynch thread, so we can see if anyone tries to sneak in a vote or anything that gets one of us killed. I'm just a bit paranoid that way. [/quote] Alright, good idea. I’m subbed now.
zona wrote on 2019-06-23 17:16:33:
if yall do wanna try who you wanna give the dagger :?

I’d like to wait a little before I decide, since there hasn’t been enough discussion for me to really get a feeling for people’s alignments yet. We have until the 25th, so I’d prolong my vote until then. I don’t want to accidentally give it to someone in the mafia.

If I had to pick someone right now, it would probably be Dragon, just because they already volunteered for it. (And if something alignment indicative happens, then we know whether or not to lynch them.) It’s risky to say something like this early on in the game, (and kind of dumb on my part) and my opinion may change later as more posts come to light, but Dragon is also giving me town vibes right now. It may just be their writing style, which exudes friendly vibes, or the fact that they’ve been pretty active in the thread, but I’d rather give it to them than to someone random.

Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-06-23 17:41:41:
Side note: We should all sub to the Lynch thread, so we can see if anyone tries to sneak in a vote or anything that gets one of us killed. I'm just a bit paranoid that way.
Alright, good idea. I’m subbed now.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I agree we should give it to dragon if we do vote
I agree we should give it to dragon if we do vote
[quote name="zona" date="2019-06-23 17:44:07" ] [b]everyones always susp of me. XD I got lynched day onemy first game of forum mafia because apparently i seem sus always.[/b] but i can tell you my short post tendacys come from playing town of salem. where you have to post quickly [/quote] Sounds a bit like you’re trying to say “don’t lynch me, I just tend to sound a bit suspicious.” That sentence is a little fishy, but I might be reading too far into it, and if it’s true, (looks like it, from Oralee’s response to it), then it’s definitely no reason to lynch you on its own. It does make me feel a bit wary towards you though, but not nearly enough to scum read you.
zona wrote on 2019-06-23 17:44:07:

Sounds a bit like you’re trying to say “don’t lynch me, I just tend to sound a bit suspicious.” That sentence is a little fishy, but I might be reading too far into it, and if it’s true, (looks like it, from Oralee’s response to it), then it’s definitely no reason to lynch you on its own. It does make me feel a bit wary towards you though, but not nearly enough to scum read you.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
well its a true story. XD i wouldnt lie to get you not to lynch me. Can i tell stories of previous experiences ?

well its a true story. XD i wouldnt lie to get you not to lynch me. Can i tell stories of previous experiences ?

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99