Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation III: 13 stars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Ho-kay
I took a nap and awoke to 20 notifications haha (I had a headache)

I haven't really introduced myself so, here I gooooooo:
I am Dragonclaw101. You can call me anything really, as long as I know you're talking to me (I've been called Dragon and Claw, and many variations in between)
I don't really care about pronouns, call me what you'd like to, I'm pretty chill :)
I don't really want to get the dagger and book into the same hands because it just seems like a bad idea. I have no idea whether or not a good thing will happen, so I have no reason to believe that it will *Side note: I haven't read through the other Creation threads yet, so apologies if I missed an instance where this has happened before* Trying to sus out the Mafia seems like a good idea. Even if we don't do D1 lynches, we can put the pressure on people to make some sort of progress. Based on the night actions, we can go from there to vote for a lynch.
Sorry if this was a bit long, I had a bit to respond to. I'm fine with being pinged, but I am subbed too.
Ho-kay
I took a nap and awoke to 20 notifications haha (I had a headache)

I haven't really introduced myself so, here I gooooooo:
I am Dragonclaw101. You can call me anything really, as long as I know you're talking to me (I've been called Dragon and Claw, and many variations in between)
I don't really care about pronouns, call me what you'd like to, I'm pretty chill :)
I don't really want to get the dagger and book into the same hands because it just seems like a bad idea. I have no idea whether or not a good thing will happen, so I have no reason to believe that it will *Side note: I haven't read through the other Creation threads yet, so apologies if I missed an instance where this has happened before* Trying to sus out the Mafia seems like a good idea. Even if we don't do D1 lynches, we can put the pressure on people to make some sort of progress. Based on the night actions, we can go from there to vote for a lynch.
Sorry if this was a bit long, I had a bit to respond to. I'm fine with being pinged, but I am subbed too.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
A reminder to all:

While Creation is a series game, the only , I repeat only, thing that must be continuous is the flavour/story .

Setups, mechanics and roles all differ from game to game, as each game has its own unique playstyle and balance. It is never said that a certain mechanic must be present in all Creation games
A reminder to all:

While Creation is a series game, the only , I repeat only, thing that must be continuous is the flavour/story .

Setups, mechanics and roles all differ from game to game, as each game has its own unique playstyle and balance. It is never said that a certain mechanic must be present in all Creation games
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-23 16:37:58" ] But it’s alright, not like I would punish you immediately la [/quote] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-23 16:37:58" ] But it’s alright, not like I would [b]punish you immediately la[/b] [/quote] This makes me scared (100% joking)
Tanglefire wrote on 2019-06-23 16:37:58:
But it’s alright, not like I would punish you immediately la

This makes me scared
(100% joking)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-06-23 16:40:32" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-23 16:37:58" ] But it’s alright, not like I would punish you immediately la [/quote] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-23 16:37:58" ] But it’s alright, not like I would [b]punish you immediately la[/b] [/quote] This makes me scared (100% joking) [/quote] Tangle did say they had a list of punishments
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-06-23 16:40:32:

This makes me scared
(100% joking)
Tangle did say they had a list of punishments
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-23 16:40:22" ] A reminder to all: While Creation is a series game, the only , I repeat only, thing that must be continuous is the flavour/story . Setups, mechanics and roles all differ from game to game, as each game has its own unique playstyle and balance. [b]It is never said that a certain mechanic must be present in all Creation games[/b] [/quote] So it’s not a direct confirmation, but since this was mentioned, I’m just going to assume that means that there will be no town-to-mafia ability. If it was present, then this probably wouldn’t be in the reminder. Thus, that probably means we can stop with the speculation about it then. ~ As for the list of punishments, I’m actually pretty curious now [s]and scared[/s]. ~ I know that putting both the book and dagger together might potentially end up being a bad thing, but I think it’s worth the risk if we can figure out what it does. If we can do it early on, while there’s still a lot of town, we can minimize the damage done to us, just in case it ends up killing whoever is holding it, or something bad like that. Once we figure out what it does, if it provides us an advantage, we can continue doing it to help us win. I think it would be worth the risk just to figure out what it does, so that we can keep the knowledge in mind for the future to help us. Furthermore, I personally don’t think it’ll do something too bad. When we get one artifact, it adds on to the ability we already had, so it stands to reason that with two, it would make it even stronger, right? Either way, we don’t know until we’d try, and I’d rather try and know than be safe and stay ignorant.
Tanglefire wrote on 2019-06-23 16:40:22:
A reminder to all:

So it’s not a direct confirmation, but since this was mentioned, I’m just going to assume that means that there will be no town-to-mafia ability. If it was present, then this probably wouldn’t be in the reminder.

Thus, that probably means we can stop with the speculation about it then.

~

As for the list of punishments, I’m actually pretty curious now and scared.

~

I know that putting both the book and dagger together might potentially end up being a bad thing, but I think it’s worth the risk if we can figure out what it does. If we can do it early on, while there’s still a lot of town, we can minimize the damage done to us, just in case it ends up killing whoever is holding it, or something bad like that.

Once we figure out what it does, if it provides us an advantage, we can continue doing it to help us win. I think it would be worth the risk just to figure out what it does, so that we can keep the knowledge in mind for the future to help us.

Furthermore, I personally don’t think it’ll do something too bad. When we get one artifact, it adds on to the ability we already had, so it stands to reason that with two, it would make it even stronger, right?

Either way, we don’t know until we’d try, and I’d rather try and know than be safe and stay ignorant.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
if yall do wanna try who you wanna give the dagger :?
if yall do wanna try who you wanna give the dagger :?
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-06-23 17:08:03" ] Furthermore, I personally don’t think it’ll do something too bad. When we get one artifact, it adds on to the ability we already had, so it stands to reason that with two, it would make it even stronger, right? [/quote] While I see your point, I'm still hesitant. Who, of anyone, would we trust enough to give both items to? Plus, we have to know that whoever has the book will be cooperative, which is tricky since we neither know who has nor their alignment Zona asks a good question. @ everyone who says they want to give the dagger to someone today and not leave it to chance, who would each of you vote to give the dagger to and why?
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-06-23 17:08:03:
Furthermore, I personally don’t think it’ll do something too bad. When we get one artifact, it adds on to the ability we already had, so it stands to reason that with two, it would make it even stronger, right?
While I see your point, I'm still hesitant. Who, of anyone, would we trust enough to give both items to? Plus, we have to know that whoever has the book will be cooperative, which is tricky since we neither know who has nor their alignment

Zona asks a good question. @ everyone who says they want to give the dagger to someone today and not leave it to chance, who would each of you vote to give the dagger to and why?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Alright, good point. It's like detonating a bomb on your own (with the professional bomb squad ack) to minimize the damage done.

If we need a volunteer, I'm game. Controlled damage and whatnot.
Alright, good point. It's like detonating a bomb on your own (with the professional bomb squad ack) to minimize the damage done.

If we need a volunteer, I'm game. Controlled damage and whatnot.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-06-23 17:31:08" ] Zona asks a good question. @ everyone who says they want to give the dagger to someone today and not leave it to chance, who would each of you vote to give the dagger to and why? [/quote] I am for the random dagger because I don't know what anyone else is like [s]yet[/s]. So voting for anyone I would have to say myself, for the simple fact that I know what I would do. I just don't really trust anyone yet, and as such, I don't want to vote to give them something that would harm me. As for someone I would NOT vote for, it would have to be zona. I'm sure you're great, but you tend to give short replies that come off a bit as cold and suspicious. I get being standoffish in a game like this, and I respect your decision, it just seems to me a bit sus. It's not enough for me to claim "You're mafia" and immediately vote for a kill, but it is enough to make me a bit wary towards you're tactics.
Maithax wrote on 2019-06-23 17:31:08:
Zona asks a good question. @ everyone who says they want to give the dagger to someone today and not leave it to chance, who would each of you vote to give the dagger to and why?
I am for the random dagger because I don't know what anyone else is like yet. So voting for anyone I would have to say myself, for the simple fact that I know what I would do. I just don't really trust anyone yet, and as such, I don't want to vote to give them something that would harm me.

As for someone I would NOT vote for, it would have to be zona. I'm sure you're great, but you tend to give short replies that come off a bit as cold and suspicious. I get being standoffish in a game like this, and I respect your decision, it just seems to me a bit sus. It's not enough for me to claim "You're mafia" and immediately vote for a kill, but it is enough to make me a bit wary towards you're tactics.

Clayton Academy
Side note: We should all sub to the Lynch thread, so we can see if anyone tries to sneak in a vote or anything that gets one of us killed. I'm just a bit paranoid that way.
Side note: We should all sub to the Lynch thread, so we can see if anyone tries to sneak in a vote or anything that gets one of us killed. I'm just a bit paranoid that way.

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99