Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation III: 13 stars
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99
Oooh, and Tynnk. My guess is that Tynnk is town but that may change if she gets lynched in the other game I'm in with her right now and she's mafia. XD
Oooh, and Tynnk. My guess is that Tynnk is town but that may change if she gets lynched in the other game I'm in with her right now and she's mafia. XD
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
I mean, not getting many reads myself. Not even sure if everyone has posted or not yet. If there are people who haven't said anything or have said little, they're immediately on my list.

People who aren't talking much, if at all, are either being quiet to try and go unnoticed, or aren't invested in the game enough to be anything other a soulless husk waiting to either get lynched or murdered.

Both of these options are not good.
I mean, not getting many reads myself. Not even sure if everyone has posted or not yet. If there are people who haven't said anything or have said little, they're immediately on my list.

People who aren't talking much, if at all, are either being quiet to try and go unnoticed, or aren't invested in the game enough to be anything other a soulless husk waiting to either get lynched or murdered.

Both of these options are not good.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
[quote name="@Oralee" date="2019-06-25 14:32:46" ] OK, really random thing here...I was going through past creation games, mainly because I was really curious about the unicorn thing but also to see what happened. Anyway, after skimming I determined that unicorn flavor must have been a one or two day thing. Which game was that in? @/Tanglefire. Actually game-related things. I haven't been able to get much of a read from anyone. TastyPastry and Dragon are highest on my town list and Mai is hovering around neutral, but other than that I don't have much. I'm hoping tonight will help give me more of an idea. [/quote] Creation 2: seventh night. Around day 4/5/6 I think.
@Oralee wrote on 2019-06-25 14:32:46:
OK, really random thing here...I was going through past creation games, mainly because I was really curious about the unicorn thing but also to see what happened. Anyway, after skimming I determined that unicorn flavor must have been a one or two day thing. Which game was that in?

@/Tanglefire.

Actually game-related things.
I haven't been able to get much of a read from anyone. TastyPastry and Dragon are highest on my town list and Mai is hovering around neutral, but other than that I don't have much. I'm hoping tonight will help give me more of an idea.

Creation 2: seventh night. Around day 4/5/6 I think.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2019-06-25 15:56:33" ] [quote name="@Oralee" date="2019-06-25 14:32:46" ] OK, really random thing here...I was going through past creation games, mainly because I was really curious about the unicorn thing but also to see what happened. Anyway, after skimming I determined that unicorn flavor must have been a one or two day thing. Which game was that in? @/Tanglefire. Actually game-related things. I haven't been able to get much of a read from anyone. TastyPastry and Dragon are highest on my town list and Mai is hovering around neutral, but other than that I don't have much. I'm hoping tonight will help give me more of an idea. [/quote] Creation 2: seventh night. Around day 4/5/6 I think. [/quote] *Oralee cackles* That was hilarious! Frustrating for a few, I'm sure, but hilarious. XD
Tanglefire wrote on 2019-06-25 15:56:33:
@Oralee wrote on 2019-06-25 14:32:46:
OK, really random thing here...I was going through past creation games, mainly because I was really curious about the unicorn thing but also to see what happened. Anyway, after skimming I determined that unicorn flavor must have been a one or two day thing. Which game was that in?

@/Tanglefire.

Actually game-related things.
I haven't been able to get much of a read from anyone. TastyPastry and Dragon are highest on my town list and Mai is hovering around neutral, but other than that I don't have much. I'm hoping tonight will help give me more of an idea.

Creation 2: seventh night. Around day 4/5/6 I think.
*Oralee cackles* That was hilarious! Frustrating for a few, I'm sure, but hilarious. XD
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
im exhausted after work so i migh sleep XD sorry guys. said i was gonna do a read list but am tired XD
im exhausted after work so i migh sleep XD sorry guys. said i was gonna do a read list but am tired XD
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I have one last person to get to on my read list, but I’m just so low on energy and motivation right now, I don’t particularly want to finish. Guess I’m procrastinating yet again.
I have one last person to get to on my read list, but I’m just so low on energy and motivation right now, I don’t particularly want to finish. Guess I’m procrastinating yet again.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I don't really have a read list. I'll have to see what happens tonight. BTW I have used my ability
I don't really have a read list. I'll have to see what happens tonight. BTW I have used my ability
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'll also see how the night goes and see what the next day brings.
I'll also see how the night goes and see what the next day brings.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
the day will surely be intresting i think
the day will surely be intresting i think
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="@zona" date="2019-06-25 16:28:19" ] im exhausted after work so i migh sleep XD sorry guys. said i was gonna do a read list but am tired XD [/quote] [b]Please do not edit posts. [/b] As this is the second time, if a third time occurs, I will inflict punishment
@zona wrote on 2019-06-25 16:28:19:

Please do not edit posts.

As this is the second time, if a third time occurs, I will inflict punishment
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99