Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation III: 13 stars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Creation III:
THIRTEEN STARS

One year after the events of Creation I: Library Number 4

The Sheriff surveyed the scene around him, sighing.

This morning, right after the sheriff had brewed his daily coffee, the police station received an urgent call from the museum down the street. Someone had broken into their building last night and an artefact was missing. The caller sounded so distressed that the police immediately dispatched the sheriff to investigate, much to his dismay.

“So what was missing?” His rough voice cut off the stuttering historian next to him, who had spent the last fifteen minutes crying over the loss of the artefact.

Another staff handed him a museum brochure. ”The Book of Eve”, it sang. An ancient Book that seems to have recorded dark magic spells and curses. Rescued from the burnt ruins of a medieval chapel. It appears that half of it was torn out and lost.”

He pushed his glasses back, sighing as he took a sip of his coffee. It had gone cold, he grumbled lightly under his breath. One little book gone. What was so important anyways?

And now he was stuck in this cramped crappy museum, with a bunch of historians that were freaking their brains out.

“It is a set,” one of them blurted out suddenly, eyes wide. “The Book, it was meant to be a set. A dagger. In another museum. There was...a story. They both carry a curse, and cannot be out together. Every museum that hosted both burnt down.”

The whole room fell silent, as if an unknown fear was creeping up on them.

The Sheriff sighed, turning to that historian. “Tell me where the other one is.”

*did the book and dagger seem familiar? Check out Creation II. Remember the book that Saffrona tore into half? The dagger that did the summoning?
Creation III:
THIRTEEN STARS

One year after the events of Creation I: Library Number 4

The Sheriff surveyed the scene around him, sighing.

This morning, right after the sheriff had brewed his daily coffee, the police station received an urgent call from the museum down the street. Someone had broken into their building last night and an artefact was missing. The caller sounded so distressed that the police immediately dispatched the sheriff to investigate, much to his dismay.

“So what was missing?” His rough voice cut off the stuttering historian next to him, who had spent the last fifteen minutes crying over the loss of the artefact.

Another staff handed him a museum brochure. ”The Book of Eve”, it sang. An ancient Book that seems to have recorded dark magic spells and curses. Rescued from the burnt ruins of a medieval chapel. It appears that half of it was torn out and lost.”

He pushed his glasses back, sighing as he took a sip of his coffee. It had gone cold, he grumbled lightly under his breath. One little book gone. What was so important anyways?

And now he was stuck in this cramped crappy museum, with a bunch of historians that were freaking their brains out.

“It is a set,” one of them blurted out suddenly, eyes wide. “The Book, it was meant to be a set. A dagger. In another museum. There was...a story. They both carry a curse, and cannot be out together. Every museum that hosted both burnt down.”

The whole room fell silent, as if an unknown fear was creeping up on them.

The Sheriff sighed, turning to that historian. “Tell me where the other one is.”

*did the book and dagger seem familiar? Check out Creation II. Remember the book that Saffrona tore into half? The dagger that did the summoning?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Rules:

1. No editing or deleting posts. You may ask for permission to do so if it is something very very very important or you double posted.

2. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down any game related pms between mods and players. You may only paraphrase.

3. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game threads, no matter it is pms or in other communication methods.

4. Please follow the FR code of conduct/ forum guidelines while playing this game.

5. Days last 48 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at 5:00 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out.

6. No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged for the flavour text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown time.

7. Mod's word is final.

8. Players must post in the discussion thread at least twice during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and has to post at least one post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or unable to use their ability.

9. Please vote in the provided lynch thread. Only votes in the lynch thread will be counted.

10. It is preferred to submit all your actions through rolecard PM, even if you have a Quicktopic chat, as it is easier for me to note down actions and avoid mistakes or missing actions.

11. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide the spectator chat and popcorn and lemonadefor you after your death.

12. Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments starts to break out, please take a deep breath,
and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if serious things break out.

13. Have fun. :) This is the most important rule of all.

14. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be punished. believe me I have a new refined list of very interesting punishment waiting for you, replaced, or if we ran out of the replacements, then you will be unable to use your role for some time, or even modkill you.

15. I am totally not trying to sound strict here but please read the rules before you play.

Game Information:

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. Please refrain from RP-ing during this game.

2. This is a role madness game. Which means everyone will have at least a role/power.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every night phase. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take place.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit an action pm.

X-Shot - These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it.

4. This is anon- b*stard game. The mod cannot effect the game this time. There may be presence of deceptive investigative roles (e.g. Godfather, Miller).

5. Mod CANNOT be lynched or night killed.

6. Flips at death are fully accurate and truthful. The flip will include alignment, and role name. I also do not lie in your rolecards or regarding basic mafia mechanics, such as whether the game is in LyLo or MyLo or how to vote for lynch.

7. This game uses Quicktopic for all its chats. You do not need an account to use Quicktopic, I will provide the links.

8. Flavours does not include any flavour hints/clues . Flavour is just a piece of writing to make the whole thing more interesting. Seriously. Or I will be issuing more unicorn flavour.

9. Mafia wins when the total number of mafia aligned players overpower the total number of town aligned player left. Mafia has a game ending wincon.

10. Town wins when all mafia aligned players are eliminated. Town has a game ending wincon.

11. 11. Neutrals win when they achieve their own wincon, they have non game ending wincons . There is a neutral with a wincon involving holding both of the artefacts[/quote]

Rules:

1. No editing or deleting posts. You may ask for permission to do so if it is something very very very important or you double posted.

2. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down any game related pms between mods and players. You may only paraphrase.

3. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game threads, no matter it is pms or in other communication methods.

4. Please follow the FR code of conduct/ forum guidelines while playing this game.

5. Days last 48 hours while nights last 24 hours. Lockdown is at 5:00 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour out.

6. No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged for the flavour text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown time.

7. Mod's word is final.

8. Players must post in the discussion thread at least twice during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and has to post at least one post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or unable to use their ability.

9. Please vote in the provided lynch thread. Only votes in the lynch thread will be counted.

10. It is preferred to submit all your actions through rolecard PM, even if you have a Quicktopic chat, as it is easier for me to note down actions and avoid mistakes or missing actions.

11. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide the spectator chat and popcorn and lemonadefor you after your death.

12. Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments starts to break out, please take a deep breath,
and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if serious things break out.

13. Have fun. :) This is the most important rule of all.

14. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be punished. believe me I have a new refined list of very interesting punishment waiting for you, replaced, or if we ran out of the replacements, then you will be unable to use your role for some time, or even modkill you.

15. I am totally not trying to sound strict here but please read the rules before you play.

Game Information:

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. Please refrain from RP-ing during this game.

2. This is a role madness game. Which means everyone will have at least a role/power.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every night phase. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take place.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit an action pm.

X-Shot - These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it.

4. This is anon- b*stard game. The mod cannot effect the game this time. There may be presence of deceptive investigative roles (e.g. Godfather, Miller).

5. Mod CANNOT be lynched or night killed.

6. Flips at death are fully accurate and truthful. The flip will include alignment, and role name. I also do not lie in your rolecards or regarding basic mafia mechanics, such as whether the game is in LyLo or MyLo or how to vote for lynch.

7. This game uses Quicktopic for all its chats. You do not need an account to use Quicktopic, I will provide the links.

8. Flavours does not include any flavour hints/clues . Flavour is just a piece of writing to make the whole thing more interesting. Seriously. Or I will be issuing more unicorn flavour.

9. Mafia wins when the total number of mafia aligned players overpower the total number of town aligned player left. Mafia has a game ending wincon.

10. Town wins when all mafia aligned players are eliminated. Town has a game ending wincon.

11. 11. Neutrals win when they achieve their own wincon, they have non game ending wincons . There is a neutral with a wincon involving holding both of the artefacts[/quote]

Mechanics:

Upgraded abilities:

On top of their normal abilities, players also have upgraded abilities .They are upgraded versions according to their roles.

These abilities can be triggered by holding onto either of the artefacts.

The Artefacts:

There are two artefacts.The Book of Eve (the Book) and the Summoning Dagger (the Dagger).

When a player wield any of the two artefacts, they may gain access to their upgraded abilities.

If a player wields both the Dagger and the Book at the same time, different events may be triggered.

The two artefacts, however, have different ways of transmission:

The Dagger
-Every day phase, players may vote for someone to have the Dagger for the following night phase.
-The person with most votes gets to hold the Dagger for the following night, returning it to the public the next day.

The Book
-The Book is passed among the players unknowingly
-No player may hold onto the Book for more than one day/night phase consecutively
-By the end of each day phase, the player that has the Book may choose who to give the book to
-By the end of each night phase, a player will be rng-ed to receive the Book next
-If no player is chosen, or should the player be dead, the Book will also be randomly given to another player
Mechanics:

Upgraded abilities:

On top of their normal abilities, players also have upgraded abilities .They are upgraded versions according to their roles.

These abilities can be triggered by holding onto either of the artefacts.

The Artefacts:

There are two artefacts.The Book of Eve (the Book) and the Summoning Dagger (the Dagger).

When a player wield any of the two artefacts, they may gain access to their upgraded abilities.

If a player wields both the Dagger and the Book at the same time, different events may be triggered.

The two artefacts, however, have different ways of transmission:

The Dagger
-Every day phase, players may vote for someone to have the Dagger for the following night phase.
-The person with most votes gets to hold the Dagger for the following night, returning it to the public the next day.

The Book
-The Book is passed among the players unknowingly
-No player may hold onto the Book for more than one day/night phase consecutively
-By the end of each day phase, the player that has the Book may choose who to give the book to
-By the end of each night phase, a player will be rng-ed to receive the Book next
-If no player is chosen, or should the player be dead, the Book will also be randomly given to another player
Players
Those who are generous enough to spare time for sufferinghehe

1. Dragonclaw101
2. EmbertheSkywing
3. Oxyzee
4. Maithax
5. Tynnk
6. Warriorgirl1234
7. TastyPastry
8. Oralee
9. RugaQwarrcall
10. Leucoss
11. SilverWhiteRaven
12. NightSkySeer
13. Zona

Subs
When all things fail there is always the subs to come in and handle the mess

1. Steamdinner

Important Links:

Lynch Thread

Signups Thread

Dawn of Day 1

Start of Night 1

Dawn of Day 2

Start of Night 2

Dawn of Day 3

Start of Night 3

Artefact Event: Curse of the Strings

Dawn of Day 4 & End of the Game
Players
Those who are generous enough to spare time for sufferinghehe

1. Dragonclaw101
2. EmbertheSkywing
3. Oxyzee
4. Maithax
5. Tynnk
6. Warriorgirl1234
7. TastyPastry
8. Oralee
9. RugaQwarrcall
10. Leucoss
11. SilverWhiteRaven
12. NightSkySeer
13. Zona

Subs
When all things fail there is always the subs to come in and handle the mess

1. Steamdinner

Important Links:

Lynch Thread

Signups Thread

Dawn of Day 1

Start of Night 1

Dawn of Day 2

Start of Night 2

Dawn of Day 3

Start of Night 3

Artefact Event: Curse of the Strings

Dawn of Day 4 & End of the Game
Reserve?
Reserve?
DAWN OF DAY 1

13 days after the theft of the Book of Eve

”This way, sir.”

The Security walked in the front, leading the two police officers into the Medieval Exhibition Hall. He tried not to glance back, barely able to hide his shaking legs and sweaty palms, even tripping once because he was simply too nervous. First day back at work and police comes to visit. He couldn’t screw this job up.

On the other hand, unknown to the poor fretting security, the Sheriff just wanted to get out as soon as possible. He had no interest in staying in a small, stuffed museum that smelled of mould and aged parchment.

“Here is the Dagger you hoped to see. All perfectly well and safe.” The security flashed an anxious grin, wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. “Does that satisfy you, sir?”

The police eyed the artefact. It was a simple weapon — a thin silver blade, an equally silvery hilt, with a single garnet encrusted in the middle. It gleamed in the shadows of the museum, casting a thin slit of light onto the floor. In fact, it seemed to be shining a bit too much for an ancient blade, the sheriff noted with surprise. The weapon doesn’t even seem to be rusted in the slightest, but something about its aura suggests that this blade has seen blood before.

“Miraculous blade, isn’t it?” The museum staff at the side laughed. “Doesn’t rust at all. Shines like it has been scrubbed everyday. From the hilt though, we could see that it had been used quite frequently for some time, so it’s surprising to see it kept so well.”

It might have been just an illusion, but for a moment, the Sheriff thought the garnet on the blade blinked at him.

“Well...yeah, nice dagger.” He shuddered, shaking himself out of the dagger’s trance. “I suppose…”

Loud camera sounds snapped from the side, and the police turned to find themselves captured right in the photo. It was obvious that they were the press from this town. The sheriff fought the urge to roll his eyes in annoyance, while the security noticeably paled at the sudden intruders.

Geez, why even is the press here? The policeman grumbled, while the journalist suddenly widened her eyes.

“The dagger, Sir!” The constable by his side called, gasping and pointing at the case in front of them. The commotion had drawn the attention of others, as one by one the people in the room froze with shock.

In front of them, stood a perfectly empty case.

Even the sheriff seemed to be lost for a moment, before gesturing towards the rest of the room, swiftly pulling his radio from his waist.

“Lock down this museum. The thief couldn’t have gone far.”

Five minutes later, police reinforcements have barricaded the little museum. No one inside was allowed to leave.

———————

“I thought it would take more time for them to realise.”

A woman around thirty sat atop the toilet cubicle, having balanced delicately on the door. She brushed her blond hair back, revealing the feathers that grew in place of her ears. A pair of onyx horns sat atop her hair, matching the dark eyes that bore into the two figures below accusingly.

The man down there snorted. “I haven’t been out here for decades. I thought someone would know and tell us those were mortal law executors.” He pushed his glasses upwards, glancing sideways at the young girl that crouched on the washroom floor beside him.

The girl doesn’t seem to notice the stares she was receiving. Her eyes were closed, brows furrowed in concentration, as if she were communicating with someone.

The woman blinked, leaping down from the door. “Let her take over,” she whispered quietly to the girl. “She’ll walk you out with the book and dagger. We must bring it to her.”

Almost immediately the girl rose. Yet there was clearly something wrong with her. Her steps were almost mechanic, as if someone was lifting and placing her legs forcingly. Dark, clouded eyes scanned her surroundings, then turning to glare at her other companions.

The others had knelt on the floor, bowing to the spirit that has taken over the girl’s body.

The possessed body stepped towards the exit, one foot barely out the door before a shriek escaped from the girl. She fell back into the washroom, gasping and sobbing as she held her hands, both stained with red. Blood dripped from her fingertips, rolling off and splattering onto the white tiles, tiny blooming flowers in the snow.

“13-Y…” The woman stepped forward, holding the weak girl in her arms. Stretching one hand out, her feathery ears twitched in unease as she sensed a band of magic rubbing against the museum.

“First...Scientist...what do we do?” 13-Y’s voice trembled. The magic, possibly the work of some troublesome mortal thinking they stood a chance against their Mistress, had knocked her out of the girl. She had never been very strong, and the impact must have hurt her severely.

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Of course they knew what to do. Stall the mortals, protect the artefacts, and don’t leave a single witness alive. The Changelings were no different from normal beings. Unlike their predecessors, the vampires, who had unnatural strength and speed, the Changelings were simply made to be ageless creatures.

But being powerless means you see less highly of yourself. It gives you a reason to stay loyal, to serve your one creator. The faith in your master, and the willingness to give everything just to fulfill their wish.

The First helped the girl up, before stalking off into the museum hall, where all the mortals were. The Scientist followed, giving the youngest girl a long glance. 13-Y stood by the door, hesitating a bit, before setting off to follow her companions. Without another soul resting in her, she safely passed through the ring of magic.

To fulfill their maker’s wish, even if it cost them everything.

For it was simply their duty to do so.
DAWN OF DAY 1

13 days after the theft of the Book of Eve

”This way, sir.”

The Security walked in the front, leading the two police officers into the Medieval Exhibition Hall. He tried not to glance back, barely able to hide his shaking legs and sweaty palms, even tripping once because he was simply too nervous. First day back at work and police comes to visit. He couldn’t screw this job up.

On the other hand, unknown to the poor fretting security, the Sheriff just wanted to get out as soon as possible. He had no interest in staying in a small, stuffed museum that smelled of mould and aged parchment.

“Here is the Dagger you hoped to see. All perfectly well and safe.” The security flashed an anxious grin, wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. “Does that satisfy you, sir?”

The police eyed the artefact. It was a simple weapon — a thin silver blade, an equally silvery hilt, with a single garnet encrusted in the middle. It gleamed in the shadows of the museum, casting a thin slit of light onto the floor. In fact, it seemed to be shining a bit too much for an ancient blade, the sheriff noted with surprise. The weapon doesn’t even seem to be rusted in the slightest, but something about its aura suggests that this blade has seen blood before.

“Miraculous blade, isn’t it?” The museum staff at the side laughed. “Doesn’t rust at all. Shines like it has been scrubbed everyday. From the hilt though, we could see that it had been used quite frequently for some time, so it’s surprising to see it kept so well.”

It might have been just an illusion, but for a moment, the Sheriff thought the garnet on the blade blinked at him.

“Well...yeah, nice dagger.” He shuddered, shaking himself out of the dagger’s trance. “I suppose…”

Loud camera sounds snapped from the side, and the police turned to find themselves captured right in the photo. It was obvious that they were the press from this town. The sheriff fought the urge to roll his eyes in annoyance, while the security noticeably paled at the sudden intruders.

Geez, why even is the press here? The policeman grumbled, while the journalist suddenly widened her eyes.

“The dagger, Sir!” The constable by his side called, gasping and pointing at the case in front of them. The commotion had drawn the attention of others, as one by one the people in the room froze with shock.

In front of them, stood a perfectly empty case.

Even the sheriff seemed to be lost for a moment, before gesturing towards the rest of the room, swiftly pulling his radio from his waist.

“Lock down this museum. The thief couldn’t have gone far.”

Five minutes later, police reinforcements have barricaded the little museum. No one inside was allowed to leave.

———————

“I thought it would take more time for them to realise.”

A woman around thirty sat atop the toilet cubicle, having balanced delicately on the door. She brushed her blond hair back, revealing the feathers that grew in place of her ears. A pair of onyx horns sat atop her hair, matching the dark eyes that bore into the two figures below accusingly.

The man down there snorted. “I haven’t been out here for decades. I thought someone would know and tell us those were mortal law executors.” He pushed his glasses upwards, glancing sideways at the young girl that crouched on the washroom floor beside him.

The girl doesn’t seem to notice the stares she was receiving. Her eyes were closed, brows furrowed in concentration, as if she were communicating with someone.

The woman blinked, leaping down from the door. “Let her take over,” she whispered quietly to the girl. “She’ll walk you out with the book and dagger. We must bring it to her.”

Almost immediately the girl rose. Yet there was clearly something wrong with her. Her steps were almost mechanic, as if someone was lifting and placing her legs forcingly. Dark, clouded eyes scanned her surroundings, then turning to glare at her other companions.

The others had knelt on the floor, bowing to the spirit that has taken over the girl’s body.

The possessed body stepped towards the exit, one foot barely out the door before a shriek escaped from the girl. She fell back into the washroom, gasping and sobbing as she held her hands, both stained with red. Blood dripped from her fingertips, rolling off and splattering onto the white tiles, tiny blooming flowers in the snow.

“13-Y…” The woman stepped forward, holding the weak girl in her arms. Stretching one hand out, her feathery ears twitched in unease as she sensed a band of magic rubbing against the museum.

“First...Scientist...what do we do?” 13-Y’s voice trembled. The magic, possibly the work of some troublesome mortal thinking they stood a chance against their Mistress, had knocked her out of the girl. She had never been very strong, and the impact must have hurt her severely.

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Of course they knew what to do. Stall the mortals, protect the artefacts, and don’t leave a single witness alive. The Changelings were no different from normal beings. Unlike their predecessors, the vampires, who had unnatural strength and speed, the Changelings were simply made to be ageless creatures.

But being powerless means you see less highly of yourself. It gives you a reason to stay loyal, to serve your one creator. The faith in your master, and the willingness to give everything just to fulfill their wish.

The First helped the girl up, before stalking off into the museum hall, where all the mortals were. The Scientist followed, giving the youngest girl a long glance. 13-Y stood by the door, hesitating a bit, before setting off to follow her companions. Without another soul resting in her, she safely passed through the ring of magic.

To fulfill their maker’s wish, even if it cost them everything.

For it was simply their duty to do so.
Players: @Dragonclaw101 @EmbertheSkywing @Oxyzee @Maithax @Tynnk @Warriorgirl1234 @TastyPastry @Oralee @RugaQwarrcall @Leucoss @SilverWhiteRaven @NightSkySeer @Zona

Subs: @Stormdreamer

Specs: @Forrel @Cognitive @Hiss

Day 1 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your day actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post twice, unless for specific reasons.

The day will end at 5:00 FR time, June 25 .

Please vote for artefacts in the lynch thread too, thank you

Starting early haha~
Players: @Dragonclaw101 @EmbertheSkywing @Oxyzee @Maithax @Tynnk @Warriorgirl1234 @TastyPastry @Oralee @RugaQwarrcall @Leucoss @SilverWhiteRaven @NightSkySeer @Zona

Subs: @Stormdreamer

Specs: @Forrel @Cognitive @Hiss

Day 1 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your day actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post twice, unless for specific reasons.

The day will end at 5:00 FR time, June 25 .

Please vote for artefacts in the lynch thread too, thank you

Starting early haha~
quick question . where do we vote for the dagger ? her or in pm might as well ask before we really get going
quick question . where do we vote for the dagger ? her or in pm might as well ask before we really get going
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="@zona" date="2019-06-23 04:55:11" ] quick question . where do we vote for the dagger ? her or in pm might as well ask before we really get going [/quote] Sorry, I didn’t realised i never put it until just now. Please check the lynch thread. You vote in the lynch thread
@zona wrote on 2019-06-23 04:55:11:

Sorry, I didn’t realised i never put it until just now.

Please check the lynch thread. You vote in the lynch thread
alright . idk about anyone else but since its only day 1 maybe we should let the dagger be randomized . though if anyone else has any ideas id love to hear them
alright . idk about anyone else but since its only day 1 maybe we should let the dagger be randomized . though if anyone else has any ideas id love to hear them
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99