Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The FR Hunger Games II (open!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
I hope mine don't die on the first day
I hope mine don't die on the first day
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
[b]Dragon name:[/b] Quasar [b]Dragon gender:[/b] F [b]Flight they wish to represent:[/b] Whichever one is left :p [b]Donation:[/b] yes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50247911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502480/50247911_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dragon name: Quasar
Dragon gender: F
Flight they wish to represent: Whichever one is left :p
Donation: yes

50247911_350.png
57vDzYs.png
excited noises
excited noises
bEJeSzJ.png
[quote name="LaughingIdiot" date="2019-06-20 16:01:34" ] excited noises [/quote] aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LaughingIdiot wrote on 2019-06-20 16:01:34:
excited noises
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
i'm subbed!! also, have the prizes been decided yet?
i'm subbed!! also, have the prizes been decided yet?
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
@magicrystal1123

There is a handful of prizes mostly from user donation! :D I donated spiral eyes and a festival chest, so for sure those are some of the potential things. Mostly I'm just excited to see what RNG gods will decide! :D
@magicrystal1123

There is a handful of prizes mostly from user donation! :D I donated spiral eyes and a festival chest, so for sure those are some of the potential things. Mostly I'm just excited to see what RNG gods will decide! :D
bEJeSzJ.png
ahh,... i dont have anything of much value to donate :(
ahh,... i dont have anything of much value to donate :(
There is no need to feel bad about that! This is all for fun, and donating was only an option! I am just excited to see what our dragons do, it's going to be awesome! :D <3
There is no need to feel bad about that! This is all for fun, and donating was only an option! I am just excited to see what our dragons do, it's going to be awesome! :D <3
bEJeSzJ.png
There is a large prize pool, and at each game one or two things will be picked (ie spiral eyes vial or gems with a skin) the specific prizes are picked once the game has concluded.
There is a large prize pool, and at each game one or two things will be picked (ie spiral eyes vial or gems with a skin) the specific prizes are picked once the game has concluded.
Jjr11Cm.png
nice! so when is it starting?
nice! so when is it starting?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100