Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] The Lady’s Labyrinth (CYOA)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=403329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4034/403329_350.png[/img] [/url] Odon wanted to hit the idiotic treasure fiend of a tundra. "She was right there, we could have saved her!" He growled, shaking his head in disgust. "I say we try the maintenance ladders, we may also be able to see more from above. The passageways are new, we could get lost now that you aren't retracing your steps."

403329_350.png

Odon wanted to hit the idiotic treasure fiend of a tundra. "She was right there, we could have saved her!" He growled, shaking his head in disgust. "I say we try the maintenance ladders, we may also be able to see more from above. The passageways are new, we could get lost now that you aren't retracing your steps."
hellebore2.png
Tonight's prompts will be late again, apologies for the delay. Whenever they're posted, you'll have 24 hours to respond
Tonight's prompts will be late again, apologies for the delay. Whenever they're posted, you'll have 24 hours to respond
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Sorry folks, no prompt today. I'm afraid I've run out of time.

pinglist wuz here

Go ahead and put in the Celia's Lucky Clicker form for today.

Tomorrow, I will ping you for two prompts/story beats--one for todays and one for tomorrow's.

But I'll separate them as Wednesday pt 1 and 2 ^^;;

I hate to do this, but I won't give you a story that needs some TLC. You'll have til 1700 FRT on Thursday to submit both those prompts, but I'll repeat that when I have prompts to post ^^;;
Sorry folks, no prompt today. I'm afraid I've run out of time.

pinglist wuz here

Go ahead and put in the Celia's Lucky Clicker form for today.

Tomorrow, I will ping you for two prompts/story beats--one for todays and one for tomorrow's.

But I'll separate them as Wednesday pt 1 and 2 ^^;;

I hate to do this, but I won't give you a story that needs some TLC. You'll have til 1700 FRT on Thursday to submit both those prompts, but I'll repeat that when I have prompts to post ^^;;
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse Oh thank you, I didn't have time to do them today either. Works out perfectly for me! [center][emoji=coatl laughing size=2][emoji=coatl sleepy size=2][/center]
@Elisse
Oh thank you, I didn't have time to do them today either. Works out perfectly for me!
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
[quote=RP] Belated RP supplement to Monday's decision: [columns] Amelia frowned at the acquisitive tundra. Again. "Congratulations, light-fingers, you just [i]learned something,[/i]" she said a bit acidly. "Now that we know what happens when you get grabby over strange devices, maybe we can go back to that ladder and try to get around the puzzle in the maintenance ways - [i]without touching anything else.[/i] The labyrinth proper may be designed for scholars, but the back passages won't have every corner rounded and every switch safetied, you know! It might bypass these trick walls, but it's probably full of stone-moving mechanisms and not meant to be occupied while there's people in the testing part, so let's actually be cautious, not just 'have fun,' you got me?" [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28371510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283716/28371510.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][/quote]
RP wrote:
Belated RP supplement to Monday's decision:
Amelia frowned at the acquisitive tundra. Again. "Congratulations, light-fingers, you just learned something," she said a bit acidly. "Now that we know what happens when you get grabby over strange devices, maybe we can go back to that ladder and try to get around the puzzle in the maintenance ways - without touching anything else. The labyrinth proper may be designed for scholars, but the back passages won't have every corner rounded and every switch safetied, you know! It might bypass these trick walls, but it's probably full of stone-moving mechanisms and not meant to be occupied while there's people in the testing part, so let's actually be cautious, not just 'have fun,' you got me?"

28371510.png

@Elisse Wait, I'm confused... Yesterday before 17-00 therewas promt for Monday, but clicker for Tuesday, or for Monday still? Do I use a clicker for Wednesday or Tuesday? Because I clicked for Tuesday yesterday and for Wednesday today...
@Elisse Wait, I'm confused... Yesterday before 17-00 therewas promt for Monday, but clicker for Tuesday, or for Monday still? Do I use a clicker for Wednesday or Tuesday? Because I clicked for Tuesday yesterday and for Wednesday today...
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@Helva
I don’t understand what you’re asking...
@Helva
I don’t understand what you’re asking...
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
Ha-ha, sorry :D Basically, a simple question: the last Lucky Clicker you posted, what day of the week should we enter?
@Elisse
Ha-ha, sorry :D Basically, a simple question: the last Lucky Clicker you posted, what day of the week should we enter?
@Helva That one was for Monday, since there wasn’t a clicker/prompt yesterday. Some people have already submitted one for Tuesday, which is fine, but when I ping for the two prompts today I’ll have people put themselves down for Tuesday and Wednesday to make up for the lost day.
@Helva That one was for Monday, since there wasn’t a clicker/prompt yesterday. Some people have already submitted one for Tuesday, which is fine, but when I ping for the two prompts today I’ll have people put themselves down for Tuesday and Wednesday to make up for the lost day.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse Okay, now I got it! Thanks!
@Elisse Okay, now I got it! Thanks!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58