Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] The Lady’s Labyrinth (CYOA)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58
@IronPen
If you selected 'Tuesday' for Monday's prompt, I'd select Monday for today's prompt, so you'd be counted for both!
@IronPen
If you selected 'Tuesday' for Monday's prompt, I'd select Monday for today's prompt, so you'd be counted for both!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][b]Monday[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882937_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Roxy stared at the new passage dubiously. He didn't liked it- None of them knew what this new passage led to, and he didn't trust anything that just suddenly appeared out of nowhere without explanation. The ladder might have been sketchy, too, but at least they (sort of) knew it was used of maintenance. Roxy could at least reasonably guess where they would end up if they took the ladder. [i]"Maybe let's take the ladder?"[/i] Roxy suggested. [i]"We don't know what this new passage way is about. It could be dangerous. The ladder might be the safer option."[/i]
Monday

31882937_350.png

Roxy stared at the new passage dubiously. He didn't liked it- None of them knew what this new passage led to, and he didn't trust anything that just suddenly appeared out of nowhere without explanation. The ladder might have been sketchy, too, but at least they (sort of) knew it was used of maintenance. Roxy could at least reasonably guess where they would end up if they took the ladder.

"Maybe let's take the ladder?" Roxy suggested. "We don't know what this new passage way is about. It could be dangerous. The ladder might be the safer option."
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][b]MONDAY[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45136809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451369/45136809_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Eventually, the group came across a metal ladder which seemed very out of place among the ancient architecture. While Tundreus was eager to climb it, the two Imperials seemed to disagree, and as the three archaeologists continued to bicker over the ladder, Ziva split from the group and looked further down the tunnel. Hang on... That couldn't be? "There!" He exclaimed, pointing at a shadowy figure further down the path. While Knossos became distracted by what appeared to be Celia and her Sparkle Nymph up ahead, Ziva seemed to be the only one who noticed Tundreus tinkering with a mechanism on the wall. "Don't you dare, Tundreus," he hissed, and the Tundra held up his paws in a show of resignation. Ziva turned his attention back to Knossos, claw beginning to tap again. Something felt off about this whole situation... His thoughts were interrupted by Ariadne screaming as the floor began to quake in a wavelike manner. "Knossos? What-" was all the Pearlcatcher up ahead could utter before the ripples in the floor caught up with her. It all happened so quickly, one second the passage was open and the next it was gone and a wall had shifted to block the space between Celia and the group. Ziva and Ariadne whipped around to glare at a sheepish Tundreus awkwardly clutching the ladder, a device which had clearly been pried from the wall in his hands. "Now you’ve done it," Ariadne hissed. Celia's Sparkle Nymph seemed to have been separated from it's owner, glowing nervously as it clung to Knossos' mane. "Ugh..." Ziva muttered as he ran a hand over his crest and climbed shakily to his feet. Tap... Tap... Tap... (that damn claw!), he brushed himself off and offered a hand to Ariadne, though being much smaller than her it was more of an empathetic gesture on his part than actual help getting up. A cramped passage on the left wall had opened up in exchange for the path that had been blocked. "I think we should-!" Tundreus cried, looking pointedly at the ladder, but Ziva interrupted him. "We should enter the new passageway. Passing through a maintenance tunnel that's already been fully searched feels like a pointless endeavour, especially since you said the labyrinth is meant to be a test." ((this got a lot longer than I thought it would be [emoji=guardian scared size=1]))
MONDAY

45136809_350.png

Eventually, the group came across a metal ladder which seemed very out of place among the ancient architecture. While Tundreus was eager to climb it, the two Imperials seemed to disagree, and as the three archaeologists continued to bicker over the ladder, Ziva split from the group and looked further down the tunnel. Hang on... That couldn't be? "There!" He exclaimed, pointing at a shadowy figure further down the path.

While Knossos became distracted by what appeared to be Celia and her Sparkle Nymph up ahead, Ziva seemed to be the only one who noticed Tundreus tinkering with a mechanism on the wall. "Don't you dare, Tundreus," he hissed, and the Tundra held up his paws in a show of resignation. Ziva turned his attention back to Knossos, claw beginning to tap again. Something felt off about this whole situation... His thoughts were interrupted by Ariadne screaming as the floor began to quake in a wavelike manner.

"Knossos? What-" was all the Pearlcatcher up ahead could utter before the ripples in the floor caught up with her. It all happened so quickly, one second the passage was open and the next it was gone and a wall had shifted to block the space between Celia and the group. Ziva and Ariadne whipped around to glare at a sheepish Tundreus awkwardly clutching the ladder, a device which had clearly been pried from the wall in his hands. "Now you’ve done it," Ariadne hissed.

Celia's Sparkle Nymph seemed to have been separated from it's owner, glowing nervously as it clung to Knossos' mane. "Ugh..." Ziva muttered as he ran a hand over his crest and climbed shakily to his feet. Tap... Tap... Tap... (that damn claw!), he brushed himself off and offered a hand to Ariadne, though being much smaller than her it was more of an empathetic gesture on his part than actual help getting up.

A cramped passage on the left wall had opened up in exchange for the path that had been blocked. "I think we should-!" Tundreus cried, looking pointedly at the ladder, but Ziva interrupted him. "We should enter the new passageway. Passing through a maintenance tunnel that's already been fully searched feels like a pointless endeavour, especially since you said the labyrinth is meant to be a test."

((this got a lot longer than I thought it would be ))
n2Yio0g.png
Monday: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378637/37863696_350.png[/img] Mortius's eyes widened in horror when Celia disappeared. Clearly there was more than met the eye to this labyrinth. Mortius wasn't too good at figuring out mysteries. He preferred things to be more straightforward and simple. Nevertheless, he resolved to continue with this quest. The new passage that had opened up was far too mysterious for his tastes, however. There was no knowing where it led, or whether it would connect with the missing pearlcatcher. He pointed over to the maintenance ladder. [center][b]This seems like a good place to begin exploring. After all, a maintenance tunnel should lead somewhere important, right?[/b][/center]
Monday:

37863696_350.png

Mortius's eyes widened in horror when Celia disappeared. Clearly there was more than met the eye to this labyrinth. Mortius wasn't too good at figuring out mysteries. He preferred things to be more straightforward and simple. Nevertheless, he resolved to continue with this quest. The new passage that had opened up was far too mysterious for his tastes, however. There was no knowing where it led, or whether it would connect with the missing pearlcatcher. He pointed over to the maintenance ladder.
This seems like a good place to begin exploring. After all, a maintenance tunnel should lead somewhere important, right?
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7627980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76280/7627980_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Ruin is trying to decide if she's more worried, annoyed, or excited about this whole situation. On one claw, she wanted to smack Tundreus' up the back of his head (assuming he'd even feel it with all that fluff), wondering once again why he was even involved in this expedition. On the other, she'd been in ruins and dig sites where there were traps and secrets and the like that resulted in some things moving unexpcted, but nothing on this scale. But finally....she'd never seen things moving on this scale!! Excitement was definately winning out in the end. "Lets keep going!" She announced, eagerly hurrying towards the new passageway. "Even if this is a test, you did say all paths lead to the center, right?" She asked Knossos, "So it stands to reason we have to meet up with Celia [i]eventualy.[/i]" And in the meantime she can try and explore every pathway she can in the process.

Ruin is trying to decide if she's more worried, annoyed, or excited about this whole situation.

On one claw, she wanted to smack Tundreus' up the back of his head (assuming he'd even feel it with all that fluff), wondering once again why he was even involved in this expedition.

On the other, she'd been in ruins and dig sites where there were traps and secrets and the like that resulted in some things moving unexpcted, but nothing on this scale.

But finally....she'd never seen things moving on this scale!! Excitement was definately winning out in the end.

"Lets keep going!" She announced, eagerly hurrying towards the new passageway. "Even if this is a test, you did say all paths lead to the center, right?" She asked Knossos, "So it stands to reason we have to meet up with Celia eventualy."

And in the meantime she can try and explore every pathway she can in the process.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205777&tab=dragon&did=47145093][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=94&bodygene=12&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=71db439928f5ec8924ff82057e3a9db479df9071&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Dagian paused. "We won't do any good if we get ourselves hurt, but we need to have some idea what we're dealing with here. I say we investigate, get what information we can."
dragon?age=0&body=94&bodygene=12&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=71db439928f5ec8924ff82057e3a9db479df9071&dummyext=prev.png

Dagian paused. "We won't do any good if we get ourselves hurt, but we need to have some idea what we're dealing with here. I say we investigate, get what information we can."
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Elisse I'm sorry, my internet is being very spotty and I'm not sure if I submitted twice for today's CYOA choice. I also think I did something wrong with the clicker! I submitted it twice, once for Monday and then realized today is Tuesday and so panicked and submitted it again. But then I realized there's only two days of the event so far. Is that okay? Would that mean I just don't submit it tomorrow? I'm so sorry! ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47060021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470601/47060021_350.png[/img] [/url] It took every ounce of Demeter's self control not to snap at Tundreus. Had the greedy Tundra not grabbed that thing, they could have already had Celia safely with them! And the walls would likely not have moved! What an incredibly short-sighted and self-centred dragon! [i]At least he had the good grace to look guilty over the whole thing[/i], she thought to herself, trying to calm down her ire. [i]Maybe now he'll be more careful and less greedy...[/i] But the lesson seemed to have been short-lived indeed, if Tundreus' current vice grip on the device was any indication. Giving him a disdainful look, Demeter turned her attention to the options before them. Up the ladder? Through the passageway? The ladder was enticing. A maintenance crew? Surely dragons involved in the upkeep and maintenance of the labyrinth would know their way around. But...it just seemed so incongruous, a metal ladder randomly propped against an ancient stone wall... And what had Ariadne said? That this could all be part of the Labyrinth's test? Somehow...somehow that possibility seemed to resonate within Demeter. It made sense, given what had happened. That the object of their goal should appear so quickly, and disappear just as suddenly, seemed far too much of a coincidence in a magical labyrinth. With a nod, Demeter turned to Ariadne, Knossos, and the little Sparkle Nymph. "I think we should enter the new passageway that just appeared." Inwardly, she hoped that Tundreus' callous actions hadn't already made them fail whatever 'test' they may be in...
@Elisse I'm sorry, my internet is being very spotty and I'm not sure if I submitted twice for today's CYOA choice.

I also think I did something wrong with the clicker! I submitted it twice, once for Monday and then realized today is Tuesday and so panicked and submitted it again. But then I realized there's only two days of the event so far. Is that okay? Would that mean I just don't submit it tomorrow? I'm so sorry!

47060021_350.png

It took every ounce of Demeter's self control not to snap at Tundreus. Had the greedy Tundra not grabbed that thing, they could have already had Celia safely with them! And the walls would likely not have moved! What an incredibly short-sighted and self-centred dragon!

At least he had the good grace to look guilty over the whole thing, she thought to herself, trying to calm down her ire. Maybe now he'll be more careful and less greedy...

But the lesson seemed to have been short-lived indeed, if Tundreus' current vice grip on the device was any indication. Giving him a disdainful look, Demeter turned her attention to the options before them. Up the ladder? Through the passageway? The ladder was enticing. A maintenance crew? Surely dragons involved in the upkeep and maintenance of the labyrinth would know their way around. But...it just seemed so incongruous, a metal ladder randomly propped against an ancient stone wall...

And what had Ariadne said? That this could all be part of the Labyrinth's test? Somehow...somehow that possibility seemed to resonate within Demeter. It made sense, given what had happened. That the object of their goal should appear so quickly, and disappear just as suddenly, seemed far too much of a coincidence in a magical labyrinth.

With a nod, Demeter turned to Ariadne, Knossos, and the little Sparkle Nymph. "I think we should enter the new passageway that just appeared."

Inwardly, she hoped that Tundreus' callous actions hadn't already made them fail whatever 'test' they may be in...
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
[center][u][b]DAY TWO, MONDAY[/b][/u][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48839192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488392/48839192_350.png[/img] [/url] Whispers was so taken looking at the mosaics, he didn't notice Tundreus trip and bumped right into him. He couldn't help but grin at the snort the Tundra gave him. Then all of sudden Whispers hears a clinking. Before he can make sense of what's happening, Ariadne unfolds her beautiful opal covered faceted wings. The wall lights gleamed and flared, when he noticed a glow that was out of place. Ariadne was the first to find the frightened Sparkle Nymph. "It's Celia's familiar with her lucky clicker!" Knossos exclaimed. "Where is Celia," he breathed. "We should try the clicker," Whispers says quietly. He's not sure how the others will react to the suggestion.
DAY TWO, MONDAY

48839192_350.png

Whispers was so taken looking at the mosaics, he didn't notice Tundreus trip and bumped right into him. He couldn't help but grin at the snort the Tundra gave him.

Then all of sudden Whispers hears a clinking. Before he can make sense of what's happening, Ariadne unfolds her beautiful opal covered faceted wings. The wall lights gleamed and flared, when he noticed a glow that was out of place.

Ariadne was the first to find the frightened Sparkle Nymph. "It's Celia's familiar with her lucky clicker!" Knossos exclaimed. "Where is Celia," he breathed.

"We should try the clicker," Whispers says quietly. He's not sure how the others will react to the suggestion.
@Alastriona1 Today's prompt hasn't been posted yet, this is Day 3! [emoji=guardian confused size=2] You entered it twice for Monday (enter new passageway), but that's perfectly fine! And aha yes, you just wouldn't submit the CLC form today, but I will give you tickets for it since I see you intended to do it right ;)
@Alastriona1 Today's prompt hasn't been posted yet, this is Day 3! You entered it twice for Monday (enter new passageway), but that's perfectly fine!

And aha yes, you just wouldn't submit the CLC form today, but I will give you tickets for it since I see you intended to do it right ;)
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse ohhhh goodness, I'm so out of it, clearly I shouldn't try to think about things on very little sleep! [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] Thank you :)
@Elisse ohhhh goodness, I'm so out of it, clearly I shouldn't try to think about things on very little sleep! Thank you :)
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58