Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A Crystal; Doors Style
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
The first crystal is Labradorite, the stone of frozen fire. It flashes brilliant blues and purples.

The second crystal is a clear quartz with a vibrant rainbow hue emanating from it. You hear a soft melody.

The third crystal is a deep, fiery red opal. It is engulfed in flames.
The first crystal is Labradorite, the stone of frozen fire. It flashes brilliant blues and purples.

The second crystal is a clear quartz with a vibrant rainbow hue emanating from it. You hear a soft melody.

The third crystal is a deep, fiery red opal. It is engulfed in flames.
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway The second crystal please!
@AtlantisFlewAway The second crystal please!
t6khqZc.png
@AtlantisFlewAway

I'll take the third crystal!
@AtlantisFlewAway

I'll take the third crystal!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@atlantisflewaway

1 please then!
@atlantisflewaway

1 please then!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Sorry for the wait and short, non descriptive crystal response. I'm having a long, busy day. >.> @Painrivers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52179925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521800/52179925_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=fin jewels] @Lunyra [item=charming sage cover] [item=charming sage shawl] @Princoxx [item=Haunting Amber Ghastcrown] [item=haunting amber grasp] [item=sanguine plumage]
Sorry for the wait and short, non descriptive crystal response. I'm having a long, busy day. >.>

@Painrivers

52179925_350.png

Fin Jewels

@Lunyra

Charming Sage Cover Charming Sage Shawl

@Princoxx

Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Grasp Sanguine Plumage
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
Crystal one is a deep crimson colored ruby, it flashes on and off, like a beacon. You feel a pulse vibrating from within the ruby, drawing you in, making you more curious to see what was inside. This one seemed safe, comforting, and warm, yet you felt a feeling of dread rumble in your stomach. Nothing surrounded this one, though the floor around it was red. Blood? You weren’t sure. It took a form of a jagged, edged weapon. You backed away, weary. Did you really want to go closer?

Crystal two is a pistachio green emerald. It emits a green smoke, making you feel woozy and delusional you feel like the crystal is actually fake, and just a dream. You see collapsed figures surrounding the crystal. The gas was getting thicker as you got closer. Was it a defense mechanism? You peered closer ad noticed the crystal was in a hour glass shape. Had someone carved it? Is that why it was that shape?

Crystal three is a shiny, pearlescent opal. It glimmers, and proudly shows off it’s smooth surface. Despite its looks, you sense a gloomy, tense aura surrounding the opal. You felt more sad as you crept closer. It was almost as if the opal sucked the life, the fun, out of everything close enough to it. It’s shape curved inwards, like it was meant to hold something, but there was nothing there. Was it stolen?
Crystal one is a deep crimson colored ruby, it flashes on and off, like a beacon. You feel a pulse vibrating from within the ruby, drawing you in, making you more curious to see what was inside. This one seemed safe, comforting, and warm, yet you felt a feeling of dread rumble in your stomach. Nothing surrounded this one, though the floor around it was red. Blood? You weren’t sure. It took a form of a jagged, edged weapon. You backed away, weary. Did you really want to go closer?

Crystal two is a pistachio green emerald. It emits a green smoke, making you feel woozy and delusional you feel like the crystal is actually fake, and just a dream. You see collapsed figures surrounding the crystal. The gas was getting thicker as you got closer. Was it a defense mechanism? You peered closer ad noticed the crystal was in a hour glass shape. Had someone carved it? Is that why it was that shape?

Crystal three is a shiny, pearlescent opal. It glimmers, and proudly shows off it’s smooth surface. Despite its looks, you sense a gloomy, tense aura surrounding the opal. You felt more sad as you crept closer. It was almost as if the opal sucked the life, the fun, out of everything close enough to it. It’s shape curved inwards, like it was meant to hold something, but there was nothing there. Was it stolen?
@Painrivers
I'll take the emerald, please!
@Painrivers
I'll take the emerald, please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Painrivers
Could I get crystal three please?
@Painrivers
Could I get crystal three please?
@Painrivers the ruby crystal for me, please!
@Painrivers the ruby crystal for me, please!
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@lehiishe

You edge closer, and smash the crystal. Inside, you find empty space. Suddenly, with a burst of red light, and piece of cloth materialized in your hand. It was stained red, probably with blood.

@theatreraptor

You quickly step forward and threw the crystal at the ground, shattering it. The fog immediately dispatched, and on the ground, you saw a green leafy patch. You picked it up, and it seemed to be used for battling.

@abeeinshoes

You quietly travel forward before reaching in to touch the crystal. Suddenly, with a loud bang, a dragon burst out from behind the crystal, hissing. She had edges of purple opal on her, almost as if another gem had stolen her away and she just escaped.
@lehiishe

You edge closer, and smash the crystal. Inside, you find empty space. Suddenly, with a burst of red light, and piece of cloth materialized in your hand. It was stained red, probably with blood.

@theatreraptor

You quickly step forward and threw the crystal at the ground, shattering it. The fog immediately dispatched, and on the ground, you saw a green leafy patch. You picked it up, and it seemed to be used for battling.

@abeeinshoes

You quietly travel forward before reaching in to touch the crystal. Suddenly, with a loud bang, a dragon burst out from behind the crystal, hissing. She had edges of purple opal on her, almost as if another gem had stolen her away and she just escaped.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85