Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A Crystal; Doors Style
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
You pick up the first crystal and it feels oddly crunchy. Why? Who knows.

You pick up the second crystal and shake it. Yeah, that’s one weird crystal.

You pick up the third crystal- just kidding, you can’t. Are you sure that it’s even a crystal?

You pick up the first crystal and it feels oddly crunchy. Why? Who knows.

You pick up the second crystal and shake it. Yeah, that’s one weird crystal.

You pick up the third crystal- just kidding, you can’t. Are you sure that it’s even a crystal?

0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
@unoriginalmeme Could I get the 3rd crystal please?
@unoriginalmeme Could I get the 3rd crystal please?
@unoriginalmeme Crystal 2 please!
@unoriginalmeme Crystal 2 please!
wishlist
@unoriginalmeme then I guess I'll take crystal 1! (Crunch crunch)
@unoriginalmeme then I guess I'll take crystal 1! (Crunch crunch)
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
@Snapshadow You pick up the crystal and squeeze it. It pops and shatters and reveals to you... [item=birch twigs]x5 [item=bladed flatleaf]x10 [item=ragepuff down]x5 @VolcanicThunder You examine the crystal, not realizing it starting to leak. A puddle forms beneath you, revealing... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52184548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521846/52184548_350.png[/img] [/url] @abeeinshoes You sigh, tugging at the supposed crystal again. Your hands begin to hurt when the crystal shakes. It begins to glow and float off the ground before revealing... [item=shining might fragment]x1 [item=fiery might fragment]x1 [item=frozen might fragment]x1
@Snapshadow
You pick up the crystal and squeeze it. It pops and shatters and reveals to you...
Birch Twigs x5 Bladed Flatleaf x10 Ragepuff Down x5

@VolcanicThunder
You examine the crystal, not realizing it starting to leak. A puddle forms beneath you, revealing...

52184548_350.png

@abeeinshoes
You sigh, tugging at the supposed crystal again. Your hands begin to hurt when the crystal shakes. It begins to glow and float off the ground before revealing...
Shining Might Fragment x1 Fiery Might Fragment x1 Frozen Might Fragment x1
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
First crystal appears to be floating slightly, as it hovers it rotates slowly

Second crystal is completely opaque and seems almost metallic

Third crystal is hollow but whatever is inside is too distorted by the crystal to be seen clearly
First crystal appears to be floating slightly, as it hovers it rotates slowly

Second crystal is completely opaque and seems almost metallic

Third crystal is hollow but whatever is inside is too distorted by the crystal to be seen clearly
wishlist
I'll take number three! <3
@VolcanicThunder
I'll take number three! <3
@VolcanicThunder
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@VolcanicThunder 1st crystal please
@VolcanicThunder 1st crystal please
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@VolcanicThunder
Second!
@VolcanicThunder
Second!
@lehiishe The crystal pops open and a gust of wind blows past you, it swirls and clatters in circles [item=mistral minion] @MoonSun18 You examine the crystal and find that it's actually plates of metal folded tightly together, when you unravel it you find a piece of armor [item=tarnished steel tail cuffs] @AtlantisFlewAway Looks like those confusing swirls weren't just an effect of the crystal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51938617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519387/51938617_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=vial of hypnotic sight]
@lehiishe The crystal pops open and a gust of wind blows past you, it swirls and clatters in circles

Mistral Minion

@MoonSun18

You examine the crystal and find that it's actually plates of metal folded tightly together, when you unravel it you find a piece of armor

Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs

@AtlantisFlewAway Looks like those confusing swirls weren't just an effect of the crystal

51938617_350.png

Vial of Hypnotic Sight
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85