Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dance of the Raven - a CYOA game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]Hello there! I've been seeing these games around the forums, and thought it would be fun to host one of my own, so here we are! In case you didn't know, a CYOA (choose your own adventure) is a game in which you decide what the character does or says, altering the course of the story. Everyone who wishes to participate will choose from between two to five choices, and majority decides which is selected. The story will then continue with the choice made impacting the characters and the world around you. One day after a vote for a decision starts, I will end the vote and post the results. This may change to twice a day sometime in the future. [b][i]Rules:[/I][/b] [I]- be kind to other players. If majority chooses something you didn't want, please don't get angry at them. This is just a game, after all! - do not vote on a choice twice. If you are caught between two, please just pick one, and do not post it more than once. Only your first post will be counted toward the vote. - please don't clutter the thread with unrelated posts! You are allowed to discuss the game, but please have unrelated conversations elsewhere. This keeps the thread tidy and makes it easier on me when I look through the votes. If it gets to be too much, I'll create a separate discussion thread. -please just be courteous in general![/I] I'll add more rules as I think of them! Pinglist: @/Nardaviel, @/Zokorai, @/Lupita @/NStar @/PinkyDaPinkSlime @/Frionivalis @/DaeDae929 @/FiveApples @/Painrivers @/SweetToothArt @/LostUmbrella [b]If you'd like to be added to the pinglist, just ask! Please don't ping me, I'm subscribed.[/b] And now for our first important desicion: which dragon will be our main character? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=c344f271ad3bd04efcc8d4342cf0547345aacc1c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Dragon A [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=25&wings=146&auth=77220e67d35b083d4fdd93846b544d577d53307b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Dragon B Table of contents (updates will be slow): [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2686460#post_39057158]Naming[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2686460/2#post_39075040]One[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2686460/3#post_39090686]Two[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2686460/4#post_39103271]Three[/url]
Hello there! I've been seeing these games around the forums, and thought it would be fun to host one of my own, so here we are!

In case you didn't know, a CYOA (choose your own adventure) is a game in which you decide what the character does or says, altering the course of the story. Everyone who wishes to participate will choose from between two to five choices, and majority decides which is selected. The story will then continue with the choice made impacting the characters and the world around you.

One day after a vote for a decision starts, I will end the vote and post the results. This may change to twice a day sometime in the future.

Rules:

- be kind to other players. If majority chooses something you didn't want, please don't get angry at them. This is just a game, after all!

- do not vote on a choice twice. If you are caught between two, please just pick one, and do not post it more than once. Only your first post will be counted toward the vote.

- please don't clutter the thread with unrelated posts! You are allowed to discuss the game, but please have unrelated conversations elsewhere. This keeps the thread tidy and makes it easier on me when I look through the votes. If it gets to be too much, I'll create a separate discussion thread.

-please just be courteous in general!

I'll add more rules as I think of them!

Pinglist: @/Nardaviel, @/Zokorai, @/Lupita @/NStar @/PinkyDaPinkSlime @/Frionivalis @/DaeDae929 @/FiveApples @/Painrivers @/SweetToothArt @/LostUmbrella

If you'd like to be added to the pinglist, just ask!

Please don't ping me, I'm subscribed.

And now for our first important desicion: which dragon will be our main character?

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=c344f271ad3bd04efcc8d4342cf0547345aacc1c&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon A

dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=25&wings=146&auth=77220e67d35b083d4fdd93846b544d577d53307b&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon B

Table of contents (updates will be slow):

Naming

One

Two

Three
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
A
A
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
I like B's Con, but A has a better colour scheme. A.
I like B's Con, but A has a better colour scheme. A.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
A.

Reason: I like Red, and WC.
A.

Reason: I like Red, and WC.
7zcCDc4.png[/center
B

May not be the colors I like from A, but they look magical
B

May not be the colors I like from A, but they look magical
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
A. And please add me to the pinglist!
A. And please add me to the pinglist!
FD1rkPC.png
B, and please add me to the pings
B, and please add me to the pings
BEXx3Jf.gif
I'd say B
and please add me to the pinglist as well^^

and also a question: how long are you gonna wait before you proceed? A certain number of votes or days? Just interested^^
I'd say B
and please add me to the pinglist as well^^

and also a question: how long are you gonna wait before you proceed? A certain number of votes or days? Just interested^^
[FR time + 9] [she/her]
Oh, Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Oh, Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
7zcCDc4.png[/center
(As an answer to your question, Zokorai, I’ll usually wait about a day before continuing, just to give everyone a chance to vote. I may change it to twice a day in the future if this somehow blows up, but for now it’ll just be every day ^^.) [center]Dragon A has won the vote (four votes to three), which means we’ll have this pretty lady as our main character! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=9b5cecc1b672c473efd4a6ac952fe6cc7dd4bb7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But she’s missing something. And that something is a name! Everyone can suggest a name, and I’ll put the names into an RNG to decide. If another player suggests the same name, that name has double the chance to be selected. [b]There isn’t a strict guide for what type of name it has to be. It can be a mineral or plant name (I love those way too much lol), a word in a different language (I use Latin for this a lot), or just something you made up! It really doesn’t matter, as long as you make sure it’s something you’re okay reading for this entire game![/b] And thank you to everyone who took interest in this! I was 99 percent sure this would sink to the bottom of the forums and be forgotten about, lmao. [center]pings: @Nardaviel, @Zokorai, @Lupita @NStar[/center]
(As an answer to your question, Zokorai, I’ll usually wait about a day before continuing, just to give everyone a chance to vote. I may change it to twice a day in the future if this somehow blows up, but for now it’ll just be every day ^^.)
Dragon A has won the vote (four votes to three), which means we’ll have this pretty lady as our main character!

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=9b5cecc1b672c473efd4a6ac952fe6cc7dd4bb7a&dummyext=prev.png

But she’s missing something. And that something is a name! Everyone can suggest a name, and I’ll put the names into an RNG to decide. If another player suggests the same name, that name has double the chance to be selected.

There isn’t a strict guide for what type of name it has to be. It can be a mineral or plant name (I love those way too much lol), a word in a different language (I use Latin for this a lot), or just something you made up! It really doesn’t matter, as long as you make sure it’s something you’re okay reading for this entire game!

And thank you to everyone who took interest in this! I was 99 percent sure this would sink to the bottom of the forums and be forgotten about, lmao.

pings: @Nardaviel, @Zokorai, @Lupita @NStar
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12