_______________qd7QmLu.png
Yep, name
Yep, name
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Yeah, ask his name
Yeah, ask his name
l9szmFh.jpg
Ask his name
(also can I be added to the pinglist of this?)
Ask his name
(also can I be added to the pinglist of this?)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Time to ask for the name vwv
Time to ask for the name vwv
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
What's his name?
What's his name?
all pronouns +3 fr
ask his name!
ask his name!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=centaur ration pouch] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket[/size] [i]The choice is [b]"What's your name?"[/b]![/i] "Ah..." Cyrosphera trailed off, and the silence between them dragged on. Remembering his rather annoying comment about manners, she asked, "What's your name?" "Aphrodus, nice to meet you." The Nocturne laughed a little. "Don't worry, you don't have to call me that. You can call me Leafhopper." Cyrosphera raised her eyebrow at this strange introduction but shrugged. Leafhopper it was. "Nice to meet you, Leafhopper. My name is Cyrosphera." Leafhopper tilted his head. "Long name," he commented. "I'll just call you Sphera." Cyrosphera was not pleased with this turn of conversation, but the energy that Leafhopper gave off told her that arguing with him would just make it a very boring and futile attempt. Just then, she heard something thunk into the snow to her right. The both of them turned at the same time, with Cyrosphera bracing herself for an attack. However, all that landed on the snow was a small bag. From where she was standing, a few metres away from the bag, she could see small grains through the small opening. Looking around, she couldn't see any sign of any living thing that could have dropped the bag. The snowy wasteland around them stayed exactly the same. She turned towards Leafhopper questioningly. [b]>> Approach the grain bag. >> Stay down and still. >> Ask Leafhopper if he was the one who threw it.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/6#post_39123841]Chapter 1: Part 4: Sunflower Seeds[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/9#post_39222467]Chapter 1: Part 6: Grassland Grain[/url]
Centaur Ration Pouch
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket
The choice is "What's your name?"!

"Ah..." Cyrosphera trailed off, and the silence between them dragged on. Remembering his rather annoying comment about manners, she asked, "What's your name?"

"Aphrodus, nice to meet you." The Nocturne laughed a little. "Don't worry, you don't have to call me that. You can call me Leafhopper."

Cyrosphera raised her eyebrow at this strange introduction but shrugged. Leafhopper it was. "Nice to meet you, Leafhopper. My name is Cyrosphera."

Leafhopper tilted his head. "Long name," he commented. "I'll just call you Sphera."

Cyrosphera was not pleased with this turn of conversation, but the energy that Leafhopper gave off told her that arguing with him would just make it a very boring and futile attempt.

Just then, she heard something thunk into the snow to her right. The both of them turned at the same time, with Cyrosphera bracing herself for an attack. However, all that landed on the snow was a small bag. From where she was standing, a few metres away from the bag, she could see small grains through the small opening.

Looking around, she couldn't see any sign of any living thing that could have dropped the bag. The snowy wasteland around them stayed exactly the same. She turned towards Leafhopper questioningly.

>> Approach the grain bag.
>> Stay down and still.
>> Ask Leafhopper if he was the one who threw it.

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 4: Sunflower Seeds
Next part: Chapter 1: Part 6: Grassland Grain
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Approach the bag cautiously
Approach the bag cautiously
l9szmFh.jpg
approach
approach
mire hates me:(