I dont mind being pinged!
name
name
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
What is your name? Gotta be polite, you know?
What is your name? Gotta be polite, you know?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
>> "What is your name?"
Just a basic conversation starter. Have to start out good.
>> "What is your name?"
Just a basic conversation starter. Have to start out good.
all pronouns +3 fr
[center][item=sunflower seeds] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon[/size] [i]The choice is [b]"What are you doing here?"[/b]![/i] Cyrosphera narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to keep the suspicion out of her tone. The Nocturne tilted his head. "Why, do you not have any manners?" he questioned jokingly. "What a way to talk to someone." He swished his tail. "Well, since you want to know, I'll tell you." "As you probably already figured, I'm not a native here. Neither was my mate, she was born in Nature, but she has Ice ancestry. She had to come back to the Southern Icefields because her parents called for help against the BeastClans here. You should know about that," the Nocturne explained, looking at her pointedly. Cyrosphera nodded in response, waiting for him to continue. "The BeastClans were too strong, and I think I'm the only one who survived," the Nocturne ducked his head, watching the snow. "But I believe my mate is still out there somewhere, still alive." Cyropshera swallowed nervously, not knowing how to respond to this dragon. It seemed that they had quite a few things in common, they were both attacked by BeastClans and both were lucky enough to come out alive. [b]>> "Who was your mate?" >> "What's your name?" [/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/6#post_39123841]Chapter 1: Part 3: Cinnamon[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/8#post_39205300]Chapter 1: Part 5: Centaur Ration Pouch[/url]
Sunflower Seeds
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon
The choice is "What are you doing here?"!

Cyrosphera narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to keep the suspicion out of her tone.

The Nocturne tilted his head. "Why, do you not have any manners?" he questioned jokingly. "What a way to talk to someone." He swished his tail. "Well, since you want to know, I'll tell you."

"As you probably already figured, I'm not a native here. Neither was my mate, she was born in Nature, but she has Ice ancestry. She had to come back to the Southern Icefields because her parents called for help against the BeastClans here. You should know about that," the Nocturne explained, looking at her pointedly.

Cyrosphera nodded in response, waiting for him to continue.

"The BeastClans were too strong, and I think I'm the only one who survived," the Nocturne ducked his head, watching the snow. "But I believe my mate is still out there somewhere, still alive."

Cyropshera swallowed nervously, not knowing how to respond to this dragon. It seemed that they had quite a few things in common, they were both attacked by BeastClans and both were lucky enough to come out alive.

>> "Who was your mate?"
>> "What's your name?"

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 3: Cinnamon
Next part: Chapter 1: Part 5: Centaur Ration Pouch
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
"What's your name?" We need to know the guy before we ask personal details
"What's your name?" We need to know the guy before we ask personal details
sf13Wmt.png
Name?