Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Greet, but be ready for anything!
Greet, but be ready for anything!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
Greet!
Greet!
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Greet the derg!
Greet the derg!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
greet them!
greet them!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
Greet them :D They look nice ^-^
Greet them :D They look nice ^-^
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Greet them softly, try not to spook them!
Greet them softly, try not to spook them!
l9szmFh.jpg
Greet the dragon!
Friends are good.
Greet the dragon!
Friends are good.
all pronouns +3 fr
[center][item=cinnamon] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon[/size] [i]The choice is [b]greet the dragon[/b]![/i] Cautiously, Cyrosphera raised herself from her spot in the snow. She approached the dragon with careful footsteps, keeping her gaze pinned on his scales in case he suddenly attacked. The Nocturne was brushing all the snow off himself, unsuspecting to her advance. She stopped quite a few metres away from him and watched for a few seconds. She glanced around for possible escape routes in case she had to bolt. Opening her mouth, she was about to speak a hello when the Nocturne spoke. "How long are you going to stay there?" She jumped back in shock when she realised he was talking to her. "How did you know--- how could you see---" she stammered, turning to check that her escape route was still there in case she had to run. "My mate was a Skydancer like you," he explained. "Nocturnes tend to mimic those they are around." He waved his claws as if to say, [i]that's common sense![/i] "So... You learnt how to sense energies?" she asked, confused. "Yes, pretty much," the Nocturne finally turned, and she was surprised to see green Nature eyes. It was rare for Nature dragons to be around here, an icy land where greenery found it difficult to thrive. "That's rare," she said slowly. In fact, she had never heard of any Nocturne learning magical abilities from other breeds. That, paired with the fact that he was a Nature dragon here, made him appear extremely suspicious. [b]>> "What Clan were you from?" >> "What are you doing here?" >> "What is your name?" [/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/5#post_39064075]Chapter 1: Part 2: Maple Leaf[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/7#post_39150044]Chapter 1: Part 4: Sunflower Seeds[/url]
Cinnamon
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon
The choice is greet the dragon!

Cautiously, Cyrosphera raised herself from her spot in the snow. She approached the dragon with careful footsteps, keeping her gaze pinned on his scales in case he suddenly attacked. The Nocturne was brushing all the snow off himself, unsuspecting to her advance.

She stopped quite a few metres away from him and watched for a few seconds. She glanced around for possible escape routes in case she had to bolt. Opening her mouth, she was about to speak a hello when the Nocturne spoke.

"How long are you going to stay there?"

She jumped back in shock when she realised he was talking to her.

"How did you know--- how could you see---" she stammered, turning to check that her escape route was still there in case she had to run.

"My mate was a Skydancer like you," he explained. "Nocturnes tend to mimic those they are around." He waved his claws as if to say, that's common sense!

"So... You learnt how to sense energies?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, pretty much," the Nocturne finally turned, and she was surprised to see green Nature eyes. It was rare for Nature dragons to be around here, an icy land where greenery found it difficult to thrive.

"That's rare," she said slowly. In fact, she had never heard of any Nocturne learning magical abilities from other breeds. That, paired with the fact that he was a Nature dragon here, made him appear extremely suspicious.

>> "What Clan were you from?"
>> "What are you doing here?"
>> "What is your name?"

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 2: Maple Leaf
Next part: Chapter 1: Part 4: Sunflower Seeds
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
>> What are you doing here?

Better find out
>> What are you doing here?

Better find out
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Ask what his name is!
Ask what his name is!
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21