Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Walk around...
Walk around...
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Circle the [s]wagons[/s] snow mound! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] (Just realized I dyslexia-ed the root word 'cryo' when I suggested her name... Well, as Bob Ross says... "there are no mistakes, only happy accidents".)
Circle the wagons snow mound! (Just realized I dyslexia-ed the root word 'cryo' when I suggested her name... Well, as Bob Ross says... "there are no mistakes, only happy accidents".)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
>> Walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance.

being cautious can pay off in such a hostile place
>> Walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance.

being cautious can pay off in such a hostile place
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
walk arounddd
walk arounddd
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Walk around the snow to see from a distance.
Can I also be on the pinglist please?
Walk around the snow to see from a distance.
Can I also be on the pinglist please?
all pronouns +3 fr
Walk around the snow pile.
(May I be kinda yeeted on this pinglist?)
Walk around the snow pile.
(May I be kinda yeeted on this pinglist?)

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
[center][item=maple leaf] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon[/size] [i]The choice is [b]walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance[/b]![/i] Sucking in a deep breath, Cyrosphera edged around the side, eyes fixed on the snow mound. Hmm, the mound seemed around her size, or slightly larger. As she walked past silently, claws sinking into the snow, the steady hum of magic still continued emanating from it. She saw a glimpse of green under the snow, and frowned. Green? Plants? That was really rare in the Southern Icefields now that the BeastClans took over. Was it some sort of magic plant or a dragon's magic? Pausing, she hunkered down, pressing herself into the snow. As she watched, the snow mound shifted, snowflakes dropping down into the ground. The magic gradually disappeared, and she tilted her head, wondering what happened. The creature under the mound shook off the snow, revealing green and yellow scales. Cyrosphera sighed in relief. It was another dragon! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=26&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=4736843a6c2774001a8d565b08bdca35816be777&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=26&body=37&winggene=20&wings=45&tertgene=15&tert=126&element=10&eyetype=2]Linky![/url] [b]>> Wait for the dragon to notice her. >> Greet the dragon. [/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/4#post_39019064]Chapter 1: Part 1: Snowshoe Rabbit[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/6#post_39123841]Chapter 1: Part 3: Cinnamon[/url]
Maple Leaf
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon
The choice is walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance!

Sucking in a deep breath, Cyrosphera edged around the side, eyes fixed on the snow mound. Hmm, the mound seemed around her size, or slightly larger. As she walked past silently, claws sinking into the snow, the steady hum of magic still continued emanating from it.

She saw a glimpse of green under the snow, and frowned. Green? Plants? That was really rare in the Southern Icefields now that the BeastClans took over. Was it some sort of magic plant or a dragon's magic?

Pausing, she hunkered down, pressing herself into the snow. As she watched, the snow mound shifted, snowflakes dropping down into the ground. The magic gradually disappeared, and she tilted her head, wondering what happened.

The creature under the mound shook off the snow, revealing green and yellow scales. Cyrosphera sighed in relief. It was another dragon!

dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=26&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=4736843a6c2774001a8d565b08bdca35816be777&dummyext=prev.png
Linky!

>> Wait for the dragon to notice her.
>> Greet the dragon.

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 1: Snowshoe Rabbit
Next part: Chapter 1: Part 3: Cinnamon
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
>> Greet the dragon

but be careful, little girl
>> Greet the dragon

but be careful, little girl
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Yeah, greet the dragon!
Be polite and careful kiddo
Yeah, greet the dragon!

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Yeah, greet the dragon!
Yeah, greet the dragon!

nfZCrZ4.png