Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Heaven

(may i be added to the pinglist please?)
Heaven

(may i be added to the pinglist please?)
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=snowshoe rabbit] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards[/size] [i]The names were taken and put in a list, and RNGed to choose the name of our main character. The results have favoured the name [b]Cyrosphera[/b]! Now, the story can begin![/i] The white snow reflected bright sunlight glaringly into Cyrosphera's eyes as she plodded along in the snow. The orb on her forehead swayed as she raised her head, assessing the surroundings for traces of magic. The Centaurs and some Longneck, who had taken over the entire ice shelf, had attacked her Clan in the Cloudscape Crags just a few days ago, and as far as she knew, she was one of the few survivors. [i]Just because of my ice-coloured scales that blend better into the snow,[/i] she thought bitterly. She would never forget the moments of combat, of dragons snarling and biting and clawing and thrashing around her, throwing up ice crystals and snowflakes all around like a snowstorm. She also remembered the Centaurs and the Longnecks - BeastClans that would never have joined together but did so - with their bows and arrows, staffs and swords, slashing and shooting with precision despite their smaller size. She had been raised an Ice dragon, toughened after years upon years of living in cold, unforgiving ice. She knew how to fight, even when the snow fell hard and the crevasses in the mountains became invisible. But all her life, she depended on the Icewarden, the lord of all Ice dragons, and recently all the power of the dragon gods suddenly seemed to weaken just as Talona began getting more followers across Sornieth. And so here she was, once a proud dragon part of a proud Clan in a proud Flight, now reduced to struggling to survive on simple, small prey and always on the run. Her orb suddenly detected a waver of magic in the air, and she froze in her steps. Slowly turning her head to avoid alerting any possible enemies, she saw a peculiarly large snow mound to her right. The magic was coming from it. [b]>> Approach the snow mound cautiously. >> Walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/3#post_39005016]Making the Character: Name[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/5#post_39064075]Chapter 1: Part 2: Maple Leaf[/url]
Snowshoe Rabbit
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards
The names were taken and put in a list, and RNGed to choose the name of our main character. The results have favoured the name Cyrosphera!
Now, the story can begin!

The white snow reflected bright sunlight glaringly into Cyrosphera's eyes as she plodded along in the snow. The orb on her forehead swayed as she raised her head, assessing the surroundings for traces of magic. The Centaurs and some Longneck, who had taken over the entire ice shelf, had attacked her Clan in the Cloudscape Crags just a few days ago, and as far as she knew, she was one of the few survivors.

Just because of my ice-coloured scales that blend better into the snow, she thought bitterly. She would never forget the moments of combat, of dragons snarling and biting and clawing and thrashing around her, throwing up ice crystals and snowflakes all around like a snowstorm. She also remembered the Centaurs and the Longnecks - BeastClans that would never have joined together but did so - with their bows and arrows, staffs and swords, slashing and shooting with precision despite their smaller size.

She had been raised an Ice dragon, toughened after years upon years of living in cold, unforgiving ice. She knew how to fight, even when the snow fell hard and the crevasses in the mountains became invisible. But all her life, she depended on the Icewarden, the lord of all Ice dragons, and recently all the power of the dragon gods suddenly seemed to weaken just as Talona began getting more followers across Sornieth.

And so here she was, once a proud dragon part of a proud Clan in a proud Flight, now reduced to struggling to survive on simple, small prey and always on the run.

Her orb suddenly detected a waver of magic in the air, and she froze in her steps. Slowly turning her head to avoid alerting any possible enemies, she saw a peculiarly large snow mound to her right. The magic was coming from it.

>> Approach the snow mound cautiously.
>> Walk a giant round around the snow mound to examine it from a distance.

Previous part: Making the Character: Name
Next part: Chapter 1: Part 2: Maple Leaf
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
>> Walk a gaint round around the snow mounf to examine it from a distance

Gonna be extra careful
>> Walk a gaint round around the snow mounf to examine it from a distance

Gonna be extra careful
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
gotta be paranoid to survive hehe
gotta be paranoid to survive hehe
l9szmFh.jpg
approach
approach
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Approach. No risk, no fun :D
Approach. No risk, no fun :D
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Do DAH approach thing!
Do DAH approach thing!
r4ztq68.png
Approach!
Approach!
sf13Wmt.png
Approach and don't die.
Approach and don't die.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Walk around, there might be a Beastclan in it! (May I be added to the pinglist pls?)
Walk around, there might be a Beastclan in it! (May I be added to the pinglist pls?)
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21