TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
ask him about the flicker!
ask him about the flicker!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=disorient] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful[/size] [i]The choice is [b]ask Leafhopper if he saw the strange flicker too.[/b]![/i] Cyrosphera's head immediately turned to Leafhopper, and she asked, "Did you see that?" Leafhopper was facing the door too, his eyes narrowed. He blinked a few times as if to confirm that he did see something strange there, then growled, "Yes, I did." He pushed himself up to his feet, heading to the entrance of the den in a few quick footsteps. Cyrosphera followed, the Pocketmouse held gently in her claws. Outside, the Clan was bustling with activity. Only around ten minutes passed but it seemed that the Clan was never resting. Leafhopper stopped, looking over the heads of the apprentices of various trades rushing back and forth across the balloon to take assortments of things for their teachers. A small Spiral ducked around them, a heap of metal ores in held precariously in his claws. "I don't see anything unusual," Cryosphera said softly so that only the two of them could hear. There was no sign of that strange flicker anymore, just a sea of dragons bustling around. Honestly, it seemed a great feat that the balloon could even hold up this Clan at all. "It must have disappeared," Leafhopper concluded, turning back. "I wonder what that flicker was. What do you think?" "I'm not sure," Cyrosphera muttered. "Did you sense magic?" "No," Leafhopper answered as they ducked back into the coolness of the healer's den. "Hmm... I think I did, but it was just a little. Like... it was concealed somehow, by a cover, and the little bit I detected was just the magic that... leaked through," Cyrosphera struggled to explain. "Magic, huh?" Leafhopper cast another glance to the entrance. He dropped the volume of his voice. "Is this Clan messing with us?" [b]>> "Do you trust this Clan?" >> "Should we ask Sandstone?"[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/16#post_39695887]Chapter 2: Part 6: Frosted Pocketmouse[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/18#post_40119765]Chapter 2: Part 8: Sand[/url]
Disorient
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort @Foxstarplayful
The choice is ask Leafhopper if he saw the strange flicker too.!

Cyrosphera's head immediately turned to Leafhopper, and she asked, "Did you see that?"

Leafhopper was facing the door too, his eyes narrowed. He blinked a few times as if to confirm that he did see something strange there, then growled, "Yes, I did."

He pushed himself up to his feet, heading to the entrance of the den in a few quick footsteps. Cyrosphera followed, the Pocketmouse held gently in her claws. Outside, the Clan was bustling with activity. Only around ten minutes passed but it seemed that the Clan was never resting.

Leafhopper stopped, looking over the heads of the apprentices of various trades rushing back and forth across the balloon to take assortments of things for their teachers. A small Spiral ducked around them, a heap of metal ores in held precariously in his claws.

"I don't see anything unusual," Cryosphera said softly so that only the two of them could hear. There was no sign of that strange flicker anymore, just a sea of dragons bustling around. Honestly, it seemed a great feat that the balloon could even hold up this Clan at all.

"It must have disappeared," Leafhopper concluded, turning back. "I wonder what that flicker was. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure," Cyrosphera muttered. "Did you sense magic?"

"No," Leafhopper answered as they ducked back into the coolness of the healer's den.

"Hmm... I think I did, but it was just a little. Like... it was concealed somehow, by a cover, and the little bit I detected was just the magic that... leaked through," Cyrosphera struggled to explain.

"Magic, huh?" Leafhopper cast another glance to the entrance. He dropped the volume of his voice. "Is this Clan messing with us?"

>> "Do you trust this Clan?"
>> "Should we ask Sandstone?"

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 6: Frosted Pocketmouse
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 8: Sand
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord

Let's try to ask.. vwv

Let's try to ask.. vwv
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
“Should we ask Sandstone?” Let’s not jump to a conclusion too quickly
“Should we ask Sandstone?” Let’s not jump to a conclusion too quickly
l9szmFh.jpg
(may i be added to the new pinglist? i read your note a long time ago and forgot to respond, thanks! )

anyways, ask sandstone!
(may i be added to the new pinglist? i read your note a long time ago and forgot to respond, thanks! )

anyways, ask sandstone!
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
we should probably ask sandstone
we should probably ask sandstone
all pronouns +3 fr
Should we ask sandstone?
Should we ask sandstone?
Ask Sandstone
Ask Sandstone
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST