Try to find Leafhopper
Try to find Leafhopper
l9szmFh.jpg
we need to help Leafhopper ;w;
we need to help Leafhopper ;w;
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
As much as I want to help Leafhopper - wildclaw. He might be able to help.
As much as I want to help Leafhopper - wildclaw. He might be able to help.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Decline and find Leafhopper.
Decline and find Leafhopper.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
find leafhopper! we need to help him!
find leafhopper! we need to help him!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
-Follow the Wildclaw.

I would like to be added to the pinglist, thanks!
-Follow the Wildclaw.

I would like to be added to the pinglist, thanks!
0QP261t.png
[center][item=sandstone] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort[/size] [i]The choice is [b]decline and go find Leafhopper[/b]![/i] Cyrosphera gave an awkward smile. "It's fine, sir. I need to go and find a friend. I think I lost him while we were flying up here through the Crescendo." The Wildclaw's eyes widened. "That's really brave of you, very few dragons dare to fly into the Crescendo. Well then, I wish you luck in finding your friend. If you ever need help, my name's Sixteen." He gave a kind smile, before sweeping the hatchling into his claws and stepping out of view. Cyrosphera let out a sigh of relief. Luckily, he didn't mention anything about her grabbing onto his balloon. Looking around once more, she let go of the rope, flapping her wings to stay in the air. The last time she had seen Leafhopper was when he told her to fly above. At that time he was somewhere behind her, to the right. So, she should probably check the balloons that were behind and to the right of this one. Turning, she saw many balloons in the air around her. Flying through the space between the balloons, she kept a watchful eye in case Leafhopper was in any of the balloons. Some of them were quite large, and she was worried she missed out on him while flying past. Suddenly, a yellowish Guardian flew out of one of the nearby balloons and up to her. "Hi, are you looking for Leafhopper?" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=59c53633767ad12e7f9af4e51a746318fe0f805c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=2&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=11&body=165&winggene=13&wings=50&tertgene=10&tert=140&element=3&eyetype=1]Linky![/url] Cautiously, Cyrosphera nodded. "My name's Sandstone! Your friend is in my Clan's balloon. He got a little badly shaken up when the scouts found him at the edge of our balloon." [b]>> Follow Sandstone. > Don't follow her yet.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/11#post_39354828]Chapter 2: Part 2: Silken Feathers[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/14#post_39503231]Chapter 2: Part 4: Minty Jadevine[/url]
Sandstone
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort
The choice is decline and go find Leafhopper!

Cyrosphera gave an awkward smile. "It's fine, sir. I need to go and find a friend. I think I lost him while we were flying up here through the Crescendo."

The Wildclaw's eyes widened. "That's really brave of you, very few dragons dare to fly into the Crescendo. Well then, I wish you luck in finding your friend. If you ever need help, my name's Sixteen." He gave a kind smile, before sweeping the hatchling into his claws and stepping out of view.

Cyrosphera let out a sigh of relief. Luckily, he didn't mention anything about her grabbing onto his balloon. Looking around once more, she let go of the rope, flapping her wings to stay in the air.

The last time she had seen Leafhopper was when he told her to fly above. At that time he was somewhere behind her, to the right. So, she should probably check the balloons that were behind and to the right of this one. Turning, she saw many balloons in the air around her.

Flying through the space between the balloons, she kept a watchful eye in case Leafhopper was in any of the balloons. Some of them were quite large, and she was worried she missed out on him while flying past.

Suddenly, a yellowish Guardian flew out of one of the nearby balloons and up to her. "Hi, are you looking for Leafhopper?"

dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=50&auth=59c53633767ad12e7f9af4e51a746318fe0f805c&dummyext=prev.png
Linky!

Cautiously, Cyrosphera nodded.

"My name's Sandstone! Your friend is in my Clan's balloon. He got a little badly shaken up when the scouts found him at the edge of our balloon."

>> Follow Sandstone.
> Don't follow her yet.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 2: Silken Feathers
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 4: Minty Jadevine
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21