Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
Windswept Plateau :3
Windswept Plateau :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
starfall isles just bc im an arcane gal lol
starfall isles just bc im an arcane gal lol
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=harpy masque] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt[/size] [i]The choice is [b]head to the Windswept Plateau[/b]![/i] "Let's go to the Windswept Plateau," Cyrosphera decided, squinting so she could barely make out the green land of the Wind dragons. Leafhopper furrowed his brows. "Any particular reason?" "They are explorers," Cyrosphera explained. "With any luck, they may have some information on how the other Flights are faring." "Fair point," Leafhopper answered. Adjusting his pack, he quickly turned ahead. "Let's go, then!" Without waiting for her reply, he leapt into the air, flapping his wings. Cyrosphera followed him. She raced into the frosty air, realising that now the surroundings seemed warmer than she remembered. Wheeling around one last time, she caught sight of a large dark-coloured horde heading in the direction of the Cloudscape Crags. "BeastClan," she spoke. Leafhopper flew back and hovered next to her. "They're going to investigate the Crags." "I wonder how long it would take for them to realise that the Icefield won't stay for long," Leafhopper commented. "Unless, of course, they already know." Cyrosphera found herself biting back tears, but she turned and followed Leafhopper away across the ocean. "We should fly high enough so the Maren in the sea wouldn't notice us and alert other BeastClans," Leafhopper suggested. "And we should be prepared in case the Windswept Plateau is filled with BeastClans." Cyrosphera narrowed her eyes. "The last time my Clan had contact with the other Flights, Lightning had fallen." Leafhopper stiffened. "No news about Wind?" "I think the Wind dragons were still holding back. But the Crescendo is now weaker than ever," Cyrosphera answered. "What about your Flight?" "Most of us left the Labyrinth early on," Leafhopper's voice held a tone of wistfulness. Was he thinking of his home back among the trees? "To help the other Flights. We are known for our healing expertise, after all. But I wonder how the Gladekeeper is faring, without her children by her side... Truth be told, our healing powers only last as far as our Mother's." Cyrosphera nodded empathically. "Well..." She gestured around, and behind, where the Icefield was fading from sight. "Isn't Sornieth's magic just fading already?" Leafhopper seemed a little hesitant to answer. They flew in silence for a while. Cyrosphera could already see the colourful tips of the balloons of the Crescendo swirled around in endless circles. Legend said it was made when the Windsinger and the Icewarden had a battle, but now that both deities were fading from existence, it was also slowing down. "Cyrosphera, are you using magic now?" Leafhopper asked out of nowhere. Cyrosphera turned to Leafhopper, confused. "What? Of course not. Skydancers don't need magic to fly." The Nocturne was about to answer when his eyes went wide. "Look out!" Cyrosphera spun around, claws outstretched just as a Harpy's sword clanged against her scales. She could see maybe three more Harpies behind this one, eyes gleaming menacingly behind their masks. Not many, but still BeastClan. [b]>> Fly down to the Zephyr Steppes. >> Fly into the Twisting Crescendo. >> Fight back.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/10#post_39237135]Chapter 1: Part 7: Ice Crystal[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/11#post_39354828]Chapter 2: Part 2: Silken Feathers[/url]
Harpy Masque
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt
The choice is head to the Windswept Plateau!

"Let's go to the Windswept Plateau," Cyrosphera decided, squinting so she could barely make out the green land of the Wind dragons.

Leafhopper furrowed his brows. "Any particular reason?"

"They are explorers," Cyrosphera explained. "With any luck, they may have some information on how the other Flights are faring."

"Fair point," Leafhopper answered. Adjusting his pack, he quickly turned ahead. "Let's go, then!" Without waiting for her reply, he leapt into the air, flapping his wings.

Cyrosphera followed him. She raced into the frosty air, realising that now the surroundings seemed warmer than she remembered. Wheeling around one last time, she caught sight of a large dark-coloured horde heading in the direction of the Cloudscape Crags.

"BeastClan," she spoke. Leafhopper flew back and hovered next to her. "They're going to investigate the Crags."

"I wonder how long it would take for them to realise that the Icefield won't stay for long," Leafhopper commented. "Unless, of course, they already know."

Cyrosphera found herself biting back tears, but she turned and followed Leafhopper away across the ocean.

"We should fly high enough so the Maren in the sea wouldn't notice us and alert other BeastClans," Leafhopper suggested. "And we should be prepared in case the Windswept Plateau is filled with BeastClans."

Cyrosphera narrowed her eyes. "The last time my Clan had contact with the other Flights, Lightning had fallen."

Leafhopper stiffened. "No news about Wind?"

"I think the Wind dragons were still holding back. But the Crescendo is now weaker than ever," Cyrosphera answered. "What about your Flight?"

"Most of us left the Labyrinth early on," Leafhopper's voice held a tone of wistfulness. Was he thinking of his home back among the trees? "To help the other Flights. We are known for our healing expertise, after all. But I wonder how the Gladekeeper is faring, without her children by her side... Truth be told, our healing powers only last as far as our Mother's."

Cyrosphera nodded empathically. "Well..." She gestured around, and behind, where the Icefield was fading from sight. "Isn't Sornieth's magic just fading already?"

Leafhopper seemed a little hesitant to answer. They flew in silence for a while. Cyrosphera could already see the colourful tips of the balloons of the Crescendo swirled around in endless circles. Legend said it was made when the Windsinger and the Icewarden had a battle, but now that both deities were fading from existence, it was also slowing down.

"Cyrosphera, are you using magic now?" Leafhopper asked out of nowhere.

Cyrosphera turned to Leafhopper, confused. "What? Of course not. Skydancers don't need magic to fly."

The Nocturne was about to answer when his eyes went wide. "Look out!"

Cyrosphera spun around, claws outstretched just as a Harpy's sword clanged against her scales. She could see maybe three more Harpies behind this one, eyes gleaming menacingly behind their masks. Not many, but still BeastClan.

>> Fly down to the Zephyr Steppes.
>> Fly into the Twisting Crescendo.
>> Fight back.

Previous part: Chapter 1: Part 7: Ice Crystal
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 2: Silken Feathers
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Better avoid fights if the magic is fading o.oll does she have elim

Let's go to Twisting Crescendo :D
Better avoid fights if the magic is fading o.oll does she have elim

Let's go to Twisting Crescendo :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Oof try flying into the Crescendo, maybe throw them off
Oof try flying into the Crescendo, maybe throw them off
l9szmFh.jpg
Yeet into the twisting crescendo.
Yeet into the twisting crescendo.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Crescendo sounds good. Go Go Go!
Crescendo sounds good. Go Go Go!
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Crescendo
Crescendo
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
crescendo
crescendo
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
[center][item=silken feathers] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt[/size] [i]The choice is [b]fly into the Twisting Crescendo[/b]![/i] "We need to escape!" Cyrosphera yelled to Leafhopper. Knocking aside the two Harpies who were blocking her path, she saw that the Nocturne was also trying to claw the remaining Harpies from his face. After he struggled free, she looked around desperately for an escape route. The Twisting Crescendo. "The Twisting Crescendo!" she yelled at Leafhopper, before surging upward with all the strength she had. The tornado spun before her, and she could see the balloons and whatnot spinning along. She knew only Wind dragons and powerful Wind magic users could stay airborne and in control in the tornado. She always wondered how Wind dragons survived, living in the twisting tornado. "Are you mad?" Leafhopper screamed from behind her, and she heard his wingbeats as he caught up. "Do you want to be killed?" she countered. But as she sped closer, the sheer size and power of the tornado became overwhelming. She wanted to stop, but she could feel the gusts in the crescendo tugging at her wings, slowly pulling her in, with increasing force the closer the duo got. And the Harpies were still close behind. Filled with fear-bravery, Cyrosphera plunged into the gale. The wind buffeted her face and surged up and around her wings, making them buckle. She tried to keep them as straight as she could and followed the flow of the wind. It was easier to fly in this tornado than she remembered because the last time she came to Wind she was almost dragged into the tornado when she was a hundred metres away. The force had definitely lessened. "We have to go higher! All the Wind dragons live above!" Leafhopper's yell came to her above the roar. She spun around to find him, seeing a glimpse of yellow scales. "Okay!" she called in response, hoping he could hear her. She couldn't see the Harpies anymore, so she assumed they had been blown away or decided not to enter the tornado at all. She flapped her wings strongly and zipped upward. It was hard to fly against the strong wind but soon, ahead of her, she saw something orange fluttering in the wind. It was a rope from one of the balloon-dwelling Clans! With the last ounce of strength, she grabbed on to the rope. Turning to survey her surroundings, she saw the tornado spinning around fifty metres below her and many balloons filling the air. This was very high, maybe around the height of the Cloudscape Crags. But it was definitely windier. She couldn't see Leafhopper. A voice sounded above her. It was a little Coatl hatchling, his aqua eyes shining with curiosity. "Dad!" he turned to another dragon behind him. "Look! Someone's on our balloon!" Cyrosphera looked up to see a tall Wildclaw leaning over the edge. She was just about to let go and make a fly for it when the Wildclaw said, "Hey, you look tired. Do you want to come and rest for a bit?" [b]>> Follow the Wildclaw. >> Decline and go find Leafhopper.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/11#post_39277683]Chapter 2: Part 1: Harpy Masque[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/12#post_39439157]Chapter 2: Part 3: Sandstone[/url]
Silken Feathers
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt
The choice is fly into the Twisting Crescendo!

"We need to escape!" Cyrosphera yelled to Leafhopper. Knocking aside the two Harpies who were blocking her path, she saw that the Nocturne was also trying to claw the remaining Harpies from his face. After he struggled free, she looked around desperately for an escape route.

The Twisting Crescendo.

"The Twisting Crescendo!" she yelled at Leafhopper, before surging upward with all the strength she had. The tornado spun before her, and she could see the balloons and whatnot spinning along. She knew only Wind dragons and powerful Wind magic users could stay airborne and in control in the tornado. She always wondered how Wind dragons survived, living in the twisting tornado.

"Are you mad?" Leafhopper screamed from behind her, and she heard his wingbeats as he caught up.

"Do you want to be killed?" she countered.

But as she sped closer, the sheer size and power of the tornado became overwhelming. She wanted to stop, but she could feel the gusts in the crescendo tugging at her wings, slowly pulling her in, with increasing force the closer the duo got.

And the Harpies were still close behind.

Filled with fear-bravery, Cyrosphera plunged into the gale. The wind buffeted her face and surged up and around her wings, making them buckle. She tried to keep them as straight as she could and followed the flow of the wind. It was easier to fly in this tornado than she remembered because the last time she came to Wind she was almost dragged into the tornado when she was a hundred metres away. The force had definitely lessened.

"We have to go higher! All the Wind dragons live above!" Leafhopper's yell came to her above the roar. She spun around to find him, seeing a glimpse of yellow scales.

"Okay!" she called in response, hoping he could hear her. She couldn't see the Harpies anymore, so she assumed they had been blown away or decided not to enter the tornado at all.

She flapped her wings strongly and zipped upward. It was hard to fly against the strong wind but soon, ahead of her, she saw something orange fluttering in the wind. It was a rope from one of the balloon-dwelling Clans!

With the last ounce of strength, she grabbed on to the rope. Turning to survey her surroundings, she saw the tornado spinning around fifty metres below her and many balloons filling the air. This was very high, maybe around the height of the Cloudscape Crags. But it was definitely windier.

She couldn't see Leafhopper.

A voice sounded above her. It was a little Coatl hatchling, his aqua eyes shining with curiosity.

"Dad!" he turned to another dragon behind him. "Look! Someone's on our balloon!"

Cyrosphera looked up to see a tall Wildclaw leaning over the edge. She was just about to let go and make a fly for it when the Wildclaw said, "Hey, you look tired. Do you want to come and rest for a bit?"

>> Follow the Wildclaw.
>> Decline and go find Leafhopper.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 1: Harpy Masque
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 3: Sandstone
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21